|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act One: Snow Flight: Chapter Four: Airborne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Jennifer and Matt divorced?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. How much time does Jennifer spend yearly checking her father's traps?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
3. How far is Matt's camp from the waterfall where he shoots one of the sky divers?
(a) 4 miles.
(b) 1 mile.
(c) 7 miles.
(d) 2 miles.
4. Where did Matt go to college?
(a) University of Iowa.
(b) University of Tennessee.
(c) University of Ohio.
(d) University of Georgia.
5. What book is Viktor Petkov reading in Chapter 3?
(a) House of the Dead.
(b) The Brothers Karamazov.
(c) Crime and Punishment.
(d) Notes from Underground.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many titanium cases does Viktor have with him on the submarine?
2. What valley does Jenny fly toward after aiming away from the cliff face when she is being pursued and shot at?
3. The submarine finds a very large ice island; what does the crew compare the island to?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how many fathoms is the USS Polar Sentinel under the polar ice cap?
5. How old was Matt's son when he died?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)