|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act One: Snow Flight: Chapter Three: Trap Lines.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dogs does Jennifer use on her sled when she checks her father's trapline?
2. How much time does Jennifer spend yearly checking her father's traps?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
3. How many years was Matt in the military?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 15 years.
4. What year did a submarine first cross the Arctic Ocean and pass under the North Pole?
5. What submarine did Captain Perry's father serve aboard?
Short Answer Questions
1. The submarine finds a very large ice island; what does the crew compare the island to?
2. What is the average thickness of the polar ice cap where the USS Polar Sentinel is patrolling?
3. How many miles a day does the station drift with the polar current?
4. What type of plane does Matt Pike see and then hear as it crashes?
5. How did Viktor's mother die?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)