|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act One: Snow Flight: Chapter Three: Trap Lines.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the average thickness of the polar ice cap where the USS Polar Sentinel is patrolling?
(a) 5 ft.
(b) 15 ft.
(c) 20 ft.
(d) 10 ft.
2. Where did Matt go to college?
(a) University of Iowa.
(b) University of Tennessee.
(c) University of Georgia.
(d) University of Ohio.
3. How far is Matt's camp from the waterfall where he shoots one of the sky divers?
(a) 4 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 1 mile.
(d) 7 miles.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how many fathoms is the USS Polar Sentinel under the polar ice cap?
5. What type of snowshoes does Jennifer wear?
(a) Green Mountain.
(b) Bear Paw.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dogs does Jennifer use on her sled when she checks her father's trapline?
2. What type of plane does Matt Pike see and then hear as it crashes?
3. Where is Dr. Willig from?
4. Where did Matt used to go deer hunting with his father?
5. What is the name of Matt's horse?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)