|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Three: Feeding Frenzy: Chapter Sixteen: Fathers And Sons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Project Shockwave was completed, how long did Viktor hold off implementing his plan for revenge?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 9 months.
2. How much younger is Belinda than her husband Bennie?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. When Jenny reaches her plane, how much warmer does the cabin seem than outdoors?
(a) 15 degrees.
(b) 20 degrees.
(c) 50 degrees.
(d) 45 degrees.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how many fathoms is the USS Polar Sentinel under the polar ice cap?
5. If the ice found atop Greenland and the continent of Antarctica melted, how high might the world's oceans rise?
(a) 500 feet.
(b) 600 feet.
(c) 400 feet.
(d) 300 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a weapon does Matt carry when he pushes through the galley doors and enters the main station disguised in a Russian parka?
2. What does the living Grendel measure from muzzle to tail?
3. What is Matt wearing when he regains consciousness after being captured by the Russians?
4. How old is the student that comes running to tell Dr. Ogden that the creatures seem to be moving?
5. When a second Russian soldier tries to fire upon Matt and his group, where is the man shot?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)