|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two: Fire And Ice: Chapter Five: Slippery Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is the Omega Drift Station from the shore of the polynya?
(a) ¼ mile.
(b) 1/3 mile.
(c) 1/2 mile.
(d) 3/4 mile.
2. How long has Viktor waited to avenge his father's death?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 60 years.
(c) 45 years.
(d) 65 years.
3. How many divers does it take to secure each of the titanium spheres in place?
4. How much time does Jennifer spend yearly checking her father's traps?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. Where did Matt go to college?
(a) University of Iowa.
(b) University of Tennessee.
(c) University of Georgia.
(d) University of Ohio.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years was Matt in the military?
2. What valley does Jenny fly toward after aiming away from the cliff face when she is being pursued and shot at?
3. When did Belinda and Bennie lose a child?
4. What type of tree branch splinters when a sky diver aims at Matt while he crouches in ambush?
5. What submarine did Captain Perry's father serve aboard?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)