|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two: Fire And Ice: Chapter Five: Slippery Slope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Matt waits to ambush the sky divers, where does he remember being holed up in a mortar-based building?
2. How many generators have been preserved at the old Russian ice station?
3. What type of snowshoes does Jennifer wear?
(a) Bear Paw.
(b) Green Mountain.
4. Where did Matt go to college?
(a) University of Ohio.
(b) University of Iowa.
(c) University of Tennessee.
(d) University of Georgia.
5. What type of stock is on Matt's rifle?
(a) Red Cherry.
(c) Black walnut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname is given to the class of submarine that the USS Polar Sentinel belongs to?
2. How far is the USS Polar Sentinel from Prudhoe Bay in Chapter 5?
3. Where is Dr. Willig from?
4. What type of tree branch splinters when a sky diver aims at Matt while he crouches in ambush?
5. How long has Viktor waited to avenge his father's death?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)