|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two: Fire And Ice: Chapter Nine: Dead End & Chapter Ten: Blood On The Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many generators have been preserved at the old Russian ice station?
2. How long ago did Dr. Willig's wife die?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 9 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
3. How much younger is Belinda than her husband Bennie?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 7 years.
4. How old is the ensign who agrees to look after Bane while Matt, Jenny, John, and Craig go to the Ice Station?
5. Where does Jenny's father suggest they go when they cannot land at Prudhoe Bay?
(b) Camden Bay.
(d) Natuakruk Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Matt used to go deer hunting with his father?
2. What was the name of Dr. Willig's wife?
3. How long has Viktor waited to avenge his father's death?
4. What does Amanda find near Connor's body that she might be able to use as a weapon?
5. How many years was Matt in the military?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)