|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Three: Feeding Frenzy: Chapter Fifteen: Storm Warning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the student that comes running to tell Dr. Ogden that the creatures seem to be moving?
2. According to MacFerran, how old is the ice at the level where the walking whale was found?
(a) 45,000 years.
(b) 75,000 years.
(c) 12,000 years.
(d) 50,000 years.
3. How many generators have been preserved at the old Russian ice station?
4. How many of Sewell's men were killed when the Russians commandeered the base?
5. What size groups go up the ventilation shaft after Jenny sends a rope down?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry Ogden tell Amanda that specimens of the walking whale have been found before?
2. In Chapter 4, what empty box does Amanda see as she goes into the Crawl Space with Henry Ogden?
3. Where are corpses from the Ice Station kept?
4. In Chapter 15, what color is the rope that Jenny sends down the ventilation shaft?
5. How many minutes does the Polar Sentinel have to spend looking for the man-made polynya as they prepare head to evacuate the Ice Station?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)