* While the USS Polar Sentinel does research in the Arctic Circle, an ice island is discovered with a World War II Russian submarine docked within.
* Bodies are seen, and scans seem to indicate that something is alive inside the island.
* Matthew Pike, a fish and game officer is tracking bears.
* At his camp, as he prepares to fix dinner, he hears a plane engine sputtering and then the sound of a crash.
* Matt saddles his horse and heads to the crash site.
* Viktor Petkov boards the submarine Drakon.
* Though he knows the plans and layout of the submarine he allows Captain Mikovsky to show him around.
* Inside his cabin , Viktor makes a phone call.
* When Leopard answers, Viktor learns that the target is down, and he orders that no survivors be allowed to survive.
* When Matt arrives at the crash...
This section contains 4,269 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)