Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Michener learn the history of Castielfabib?
2. Michener learns the book writers in Spain:
3. The site of the picnic at Roncesvalles is a significant site:
4. Benjamin of Tudela did all but the following:
5. What is the name of the square that Michener feels is the finest in Spain and one of the best in the world?
Essay Topic 1
Why is there so much Islamic history in Spain? How did the Muslims come to be in Spain? When were they expelled from Spain and why?
Essay Topic 2
There is a strong separatism movement in Spain in Catalonia, especially in the Basque region. Explain what separatism is. What is it that the Catalan separatists want? What are the effects of separatism?
Essay Topic 3
When Michener travels in the Extremadura, what does he find out about the young men? Why do they return if they go to Germany? In what other countries do you think this phenomena occurs?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)