Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Michener learn the history of Castielfabib?
2. Michener learns the book writers in Spain:
3. The site of the picnic at Roncesvalles is a significant site:
4. Benjamin of Tudela did all but the following:
5. What is the name of the square that Michener feels is the finest in Spain and one of the best in the world?
Essay Topic 1
What is Pamplona known for? Why do people come from all over the world to take part? What is a corrida? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Michener describes himself as a tourist in Spain and says that the experiences he had in Spain are available to any intelligent traveler. Do you agree with him? What is required to have the experience that Michener had? Do you think the fact that he is a famous writer helps?
Essay Topic 3
When Michener travels in the Extremadura, what does he find out about the young men? Why do they return if they go to Germany? In what other countries do you think this phenomena occurs?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)