Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Michener learn the history of Castielfabib?
2. Michener learns the book writers in Spain:
3. The site of the picnic at Roncesvalles is a significant site:
4. Benjamin of Tudela did all but the following:
5. What is the name of the square that Michener feels is the finest in Spain and one of the best in the world?
Why is there so much Islamic history in Spain? How did the Muslims come to be in Spain? When were they expelled from Spain and why?
What was Michener's purpose for writing the book? Why did he avoid the opinions of travelers who had visited Spain? Do you think this was wise? Do you think that Michener accomplished his objective? Why or why not?
When Michener travels in the Extremadura, what does he find out about the young men? Why do they return if they go to Germany? In what other countries do you think this phenomena occurs?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)