|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks into the Bar Txoco when Michener is there?
(a) President Zaomoa
(b) Ernest Hemingway
(c) Generalisimo France
(d) Prince Juan Carlos
2. Entremeses are:
(a) a monastery
(b) a hotel in Teruel
(c) a selection of different foods served in saucers
(d) an area in the mountains
3. Michener found Madrid newspapers to:
(a) have little information on the politics in Spain
(b) have little international news
(c) have many sales pages
(d) be very informational
4. Michener claims to have seen how many bullfights?
5. John Moore was an English general in the war against:
(c) Juan Carlos
Short Answer Questions
1. The bulls run a distance of:
2. Regarding bullfighting, Michener's major interest has always been with:
3. The large pedestrian promenade with kiosks is:
4. What does Michener learn of the publishing business in Spain?
5. In Spain:
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)