Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Michener learn the history of Castielfabib?
(a) the mayor
(b) a priest
(c) a tour guide
(d) the innkeeper's family
2. Michener learns the book writers in Spain:
(a) have numerous best sellers
(b) become very wealthy
(c) could not earn enough to support themselves
(d) publish frequently
3. The site of the picnic at Roncesvalles is a significant site:
(a) of a Great Mosque
(b) in the Christians' fight against Islam
(c) in Franco's war against the Republicans
(d) in the Greek invasion of Spain
4. Benjamin of Tudela did all but the following:
(a) researched Jews in different areas
(b) traveled widely
(c) compiled a list of all known Jews in the area
(d) was beheaded by the king
5. What is the name of the square that Michener feels is the finest in Spain and one of the best in the world?
(a) Salamanca's Plaza Mayor
(b) St. Teresas
(c) St. Marks
Short Answer Questions
1. Michener feels the best bullfights are when:
2. The Spanish Civil War began in:
3. While sitting in the Plaza Mayor, Michener overhears a conversation of a group of Frenchmen. What does he learn?
4. A corrida is:
5. What did Michener discover had occurred along the Mediterranean sea coast since his last visit three years earlier?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)