|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A corrida is:
(a) the terms used to denote a poor bull
(b) a complete bullfight
(c) the terms used to denote a poor matador
(d) the outfit the matador wears
2. The large pedestrian promenade with kiosks is:
(a) Plaza Mayor
(b) Las Ramblas
(c) El Penon
(d) Plaza Cathedral
3. Michener learns the book writers in Spain:
(a) publish frequently
(b) have numerous best sellers
(c) could not earn enough to support themselves
(d) become very wealthy
4. The colors of the cape are:
(a) the colors of the bull ring
(b) the colors of the matador
(c) magenta and yellow
(d) red and blue
5. What illness plagued many members of Spanish royalty?
(d) birth defects
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about Estrella?
2. Michener found Madrid newspapers to:
3. What does Michener learn of the publishing business in Spain?
4. Benjamin of Tudela did all but the following:
5. John Moore was an English general in the war against:
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)