|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sport of bullfighting is subject to:
(a) poorly bred bulls
(b) poorly trained matadors
(d) low attendance
2. Paths to the Way of St. James come from:
3. The Way of St. James is:
(a) 100 miles
(b) 25 miles
(c) 250 miles
(d) 900 miles
4. While sitting in the Plaza Mayor, Michener overhears a conversation of a group of Frenchmen. What does he learn?
(a) there is going to be a student demonstration
(b) they find Americans loud and vulgar
(c) there is going to be a strike
5. The bulls that give the best fight are from:
(d) the south of Spain
Short Answer Questions
1. Regarding bullfighting, Michener's major interest has always been with:
2. What caused the decline of the University of Salamanca?
3. Michener had first visited Teruel:
4. A complete bull fight consists of how many bulls?
5. Who shows Michener around Teruel?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)