|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The bulls run each day for:
a) five days
b) seven days
c) one day
d) ten days
2. The oranges were shipped in:
b) wooden crates
d) steel barrels
3. The tombs of Ferdinand and Isabel are located in:
4. What is the principle city in the Las Marismas area?
5. The tertulia is a:
d) social club
6. Who runs the hospitals in Spain?
a) the government
b) they are paid for with tax dollars
c) the church
d) various organizations
7. The Great Mosque at Medinat az-Zahra...
This section contains 380 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)