1. The book opens with a freighter traveling to Spain from:
2. The man on board in the Introduction is described as being:
3. Where does the freighter stop to pick up oranges?
4. The oranges are to be used for:
5. The oranges were shipped in:
6. Who shows the American around Castellon?
7. In Castellon, what did the women throw from the balconies?
8. At the end of the fiesta, the American saw his first:
9. Where else had the American traveled as he did in Spain?
10. In what way did the American travel to Teruel?
This section contains 3,468 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)