|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Salamanca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The average man in Badajoz is:
(a) a merchant
(b) an entertainer
(c) in various businesses
(d) a farmer
2. What is the name of the large wildlife preserve in Las Marismas?
(a) the Alhambra
(c) El Rochio
(d) Coto Donana
3. Michener describes the cathedral of Badajoz as:
(b) akwardly located
(c) the hub of town activity
4. Michener travels to El Escorial to:
(a) visit a cattle ranch
(b) view the scenery
(c) visit a vineyard
(d) see a church
5. In his Speculations, the American compares Spain to:
(a) the United States
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parts are there to the festivities preceding Easter?
2. The festivities preceding Easter are called the:
3. Each parish church is represented by:
4. Michener travels to Badajoz by:
5. Why didn't Michener enjoy the flamenco dance in Cordoba?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)