|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Salamanca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The average man in Badajoz is:
(a) a farmer
(b) an entertainer
(c) a merchant
(d) in various businesses
2. After church on Palm Sunday, participants don:
(a) hooded tunic costumes
(b) sports clothes
(c) white suits
(d) black suits
3. What Spanish phrase does Michener consider to be essential:
(a) Viva yo
4. In the Toledo cathedral, there is a memorial to:
(b) El Greco
(c) Queen Isabel
5. Many Spanish heroes who came to America were from:
(b) the Basque region
(c) the Extremadura region
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days of processions are there for the parishes?
2. Hosius was a great:
3. Which of the following is a popular sport in Spain?
4. The festivities preceding Easter are called the:
5. What is so impressive about the Toledo cathedral?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)