|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Salamanca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so impressive about the Toledo cathedral?
(a) that fact that it is a social gathering place
(b) its artwork
(c) the lack of ventilation
(d) its archetecture
2. Michener travels to Badajoz by:
(c) private auto
3. Michener found Madrid newspapers to:
(a) have little information on the politics in Spain
(b) be very informational
(c) have many sales pages
(d) have little international news
4. The people of Teruel are described as:
(c) poor peasants
(d) middle class
5. What was the American's impressions of his first bullfight?
(a) he found it sickening
(b) he was very impressed
(c) he found it barbaric
(d) he didn't like it
Short Answer Questions
1. What Spanish phrase does Michener consider to be essential:
2. The wealthiest shrine in Christendom is at:
3. The time of Michener's visit is:
4. Who is the artist who painted "The Burial of Court Orgaz" and other famous works?
5. After wandering around the country side of Teruel, who does the American meet as he returns?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)