|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Las Marismas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michener travels to Las Marismas to visit:
(a) a friend
(b) the seaport
(c) the palace
(d) a bull ranch
2. Who shows the American around Castellon?
(a) a hired guide
(b) the freighter crew
(c) the bargeman
(d) the freighter's captain
3. The Spanish Civil War was fought between:
(a) the Romans and the Visigoth
(b) the Republicans and the focus of Franco
(c) the Romans and the Goths
(d) the Goths and Visigoths
4. The Concha y Sierra:
(a) is a museum
(b) provides the best bulls in bull fighting
(c) is a dude ranch
(d) is a large resort hotel
5. Where else had the American traveled as he did in Spain?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of Michener's visit to Badajoz, the leader of Spain is:
2. When Michener told the hotel clerk in Badajoz that he planned to remain for a month, the clerk:
3. What is so impressive about the Toledo cathedral?
4. The oranges were shipped in:
5. The Alhambra is:
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)