|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Las Marismas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hosius was a great:
(a) medical man
2. In the Toledo cathedral, there is a memorial to:
(a) Queen Isabel
(d) El Greco
3. In his Speculations, the American compares Spain to:
(d) the United States
4. What Spanish phrase does Michener consider to be essential:
(c) Viva yo
5. The author describes Spain as:
(a) a very special country
(b) the same as other countries
(d) a place he would never visit again
Short Answer Questions
1. Codified law was first introduced to the area by:
2. Why didn't Michener enjoy the flamenco dance in Cordoba?
3. What was the American's impressions of his first bullfight?
4. Averroes was a:
5. Who is the artist who painted "The Burial of Court Orgaz" and other famous works?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)