|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bulls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the principle city in the Las Marismas area?
2. Before leaving Valencia, who does the American meet?
(a) a news reporter
(b) the President of Spain
(c) the bargeman
(d) a beautiful woman
3. What words does Michener find on all of the churches in Spain?
(b) Jesus Christo
(c) Jose Antonio
(d) Corpus Christi
4. Michener describes the Toledo cathedral as being:
(b) so beautiful that its variety could never be exhausted
5. The average man in Badajoz is:
(a) in various businesses
(b) a farmer
(c) a merchant
(d) an entertainer
Short Answer Questions
1. The festivities take place over a period of:
2. The participants from each parish are referred to as a:
3. According to Michener, the men from Andalucia who migrate to Barcelona stay there because:
4. Badajoz is located in a region called:
5. In addition to Badajoz, Michener visits all but which one of the following cities in the Extremadura:
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)