|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bulls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The tertulia is a:
(c) social club
2. John Moore was an English general in the war against:
(d) Juan Carlos
3. The Prado is a famous:
4. What is so impressive about the Toledo cathedral?
(a) its archetecture
(b) its artwork
(c) that fact that it is a social gathering place
(d) the lack of ventilation
5. What does Michener recommend travelers do before visiting Spain?
(a) plan their itinerary
(b) read travel books
(c) learn the language
(d) see a performance of Don Juan Tenorio
Short Answer Questions
1. Michener wants to know about:
2. Cordoba was a center of:
3. How many parts are there to the festivities preceding Easter?
4. After church on Palm Sunday, participants don:
5. Who runs the hospitals in Spain?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)