|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bulls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michener's first impressions of Toledo was that it was:
(a) Spanish tourism at its worst
(b) too congested
(c) the most bheautiful city he has ever seen
2. What caused the decline of the University of Salamanca?
(a) it was closed by Isabel
(b) lack of qualified teachers
(c) it became basically a finishing school for the nobility
(d) lack of students
3. What is the principle city in the Las Marismas area?
4. The Great Mosque at Medinat az-Zahra had been converted into a:
5. Sets of robes for the Virgin of Guadeloupe are all but the following?
(b) embellished with precious jewels
(c) from various parts of the world
(d) made of stone
Short Answer Questions
1. The author describes Spain as:
2. The Catalan separatists want all but the following:
3. What Spanish phrase does Michener consider to be essential:
4. A corrida is:
5. The river of Tudela, the Rio Ebro was:
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)