|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cordoba.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Toledo cathedral, there is a memorial to:
(b) Queen Isabel
(d) El Greco
2. Who runs the hospitals in Spain?
(a) the government
(b) the church
(c) various organizations
(d) they are paid for with tax dollars
3. The oranges are to be used for:
(c) making marmalade
(d) not stated
4. The man on board in the Introduction is described as being:
5. Why didn't Michener enjoy the flamenco dance in Cordoba?
(a) he had a bad seat
(b) the waiter eas rude
(c) it was too touristy
(d) the partons were badly behaved
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the freighter stop to pick up oranges?
2. What kind of candy is a Spanish delicacy?
3. Michener felt his hotel room was:
4. The average man in Badajoz is:
5. Michener spends his first evening in Badajoz:
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)