|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Madrid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Alcazar?
(a) a palace
(b) the central square
(c) the main shipping area
(d) a huge fortress in Toledo
2. Badajoz is located in a region called:
(a) Costa del Sol
3. Michener describes Spain as a:
(b) constitutional monarchy
(d) strict dictatorship
4. At the time of Michener's visit to Badajoz, the leader of Spain is:
(a) Generalisimo Franco
(b) Queen Isabel
(c) President Zamora
(d) King Carlos
5. Michener felt his hotel room was:
(a) hot, cramped and noisy
(b) too expensive
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Cordoba does Michener describe as enchanting?
2. How many parts are there to the festivities preceding Easter?
3. Michener travels to El Escorial to:
4. What problems did Michener have at the first restaurant he visited?
5. What is so impressive about the Toledo cathedral?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)