|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Barcelona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of candy is a Spanish delicacy?
(a) chocolate covered orange
(b) salt water taffy
(c) chocholate covered cherries
2. What form of entertainment did the Micheners enjoy so much in Barcelona?
(c) going to bars
3. Sevilla is described as:
(a) a relatively new city
(b) about the same age as Madrid
(c) two thousand years older than Madrid
(d) more modern than Madrid
4. How many days of processions are there for the parishes?
5. The participants from each parish are referred to as a:
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Alcazar?
2. The procession takes place through:
3. Who is not one of the artists who works are in the Toledo cathedral?
4. Which city does Michener feel reveals the essence of Spanish history?
5. Who is the artist who painted "The Burial of Court Orgaz" and other famous works?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)