|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Barcelona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each parish church is represented by:
(a) the pastor
(b) a pennant
(c) a sign with the name
(d) its own colors
2. In the Toledo cathedral, there is a memorial to:
(b) El Greco
(d) Queen Isabel
3. Michener felt his hotel room was:
(a) too expensive
(b) hot, cramped and noisy
4. Who is not one of the artists who works are in the Toledo cathedral?
5. What kind of candy is a Spanish delicacy?
(a) salt water taffy
(c) chocholate covered cherries
(d) chocolate covered orange
Short Answer Questions
1. Michener recommends that travelers visit Sevilla:
2. Who is the artist who painted "The Burial of Court Orgaz" and other famous works?
3. Codified law was first introduced to the area by:
4. The procession takes place through:
5. What does Michener recommend travelers do before visiting Spain?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)