|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Barcelona.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problems did Michener have at the first restaurant he visited?
(a) the food was bad
(b) it was too expensive
(c) he couldn't speak the language
(d) he didn't ask for the tourist menu
2. In the Toledo cathedral, there is a memorial to:
(a) Queen Isabel
(c) El Greco
3. According to Michener, the men from Andalucia who migrate to Barcelona stay there because:
(a) they find good jobs
(b) better living conditions
(c) they find a better life
(d) they have hope
4. Michener learns the book writers in Spain:
(a) publish frequently
(b) could not earn enough to support themselves
(c) have numerous best sellers
(d) become very wealthy
5. Michener describes the Toledo cathedral as being:
(c) so beautiful that its variety could never be exhausted
Short Answer Questions
1. In terms of publishing, what sells well?
2. What does Michener learn of the publishing business in Spain?
3. Who is not one of the artists who works are in the Toledo cathedral?
4. The large pedestrian promenade with kiosks is:
5. The procession takes place through:
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)