|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brint tells Adam the sessions and the ___________ are helping him to progress more.
2. How long did Adam's father spend in giving testimony before the Senate Committee?
3. Adam's mom is afraid of the things that could happen, also known as the _______________.
4. What had the old man seen sticking out of the ditch, which alerted them to the presence of Adam?
5. The report states that it is __________ to get the sought after information from Adam.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1At many points of Adam's journey, he seems to have physical symptoms which make the journey difficult, yet he copes. Part 1: Why do you think Adam continues to feel unwell as his bike ride continues? Part 2: Do you think Adam is a strong person or a weak person, based on the physical ailments he continues to have? Part 3: Adam somehow copes with all of his physical symptoms, which shows his resourcefulness. Do you agree or disagree? Why?
Essay Topic 2Adam seems to be chasing his memories just as much as Dr. Brint is. Adam has no idea who he is at first, so the interrogations allow him to investigate his own life as well. Part 1: Why do you think Adam has troubles remembering his true name and identity? Part 2: Do you think Adam wants to remember his old life anymore? Why or why not? Part 3: Do you think there's any chance that Adam can be a normal and well-adjusted boy anymore? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3While Adam Farmer is seen to be a bit of a frightened person at times, other times he demonstrates bravery. Part 1: Why do you think Adam is seen as a frightened person? What is the proof he is fearful? Part 2: Why do you think Adam could also been seen as a very brave person? Cite your proof. Part 3: Do you think Adam is a brave person or a frightened person? Or is he a mix of the two?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)