|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Mr. Grey bring to Monument twice a year when he came to visit the family in Monument?
(c) Money bonus
(d) A relative to visit
2. Where does Adam run in order to fix the situation with the bike?
(a) The police station
(b) The gas station
(c) The alley
(d) The woods
3. Brint suggests that the day may come when he will not be there for Adam to __________.
(a) Talk to
(c) Share with
(d) Sit with
4. Brint tells Adam: "I am always here to _________ you. Remember that."
(a) Listen to
5. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
(b) The boy's mother
(c) Mr. Grey
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another thing that Adam refuses to do during the timing of this interrogation?
2. Who makes up the annual report that is being described in this final section of the book?
3. Where did the grey man and Adam's father used to go when they would have to talk to each other?
4. Adam realizes it is not the manner of ________ that matters on his journey, but that he reaches Rutterburg as soon as possible.
5. Adam is happy he did not take his ____________ that morning and that he is alert and clear.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)