|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam is riding a plain bike, like the one ____________ rode as a kid years ago.
(c) His father
(d) His mother
2. For how long has Adam been calling the number at the Hertz house, or so he thinks he's been calling that number?
(a) 1 year
(b) 3 years
(c) 10 years
(d) 6 months
3. Adam realizes it is not the manner of ________ that matters on his journey, but that he reaches Rutterburg as soon as possible.
4. What did Adam's father notice as they were driving north as they were escaping from a supposed emergency?
(a) A flat tire
(b) Dogs in the road
(c) A car following them
(d) A forest fire
5. What is Whipper always trying to take away from Adam as he is biking around?
(a) Adam's hat
(b) Adam's shoes
(c) Adam's box
(d) Adam's bike
Short Answer Questions
1. Brint asks Adam is his troubles begin when he is __________, remembering, and that it might be unpleasant.
2. Brint tells Adam: "I am always here to _________ you. Remember that."
3. What is another thing that Adam refuses to do during the timing of this interrogation?
4. What was the name for the grey man that Adam finally seems to remember during the interrogation?
5. In the box in the cellar were mementos from the family's past, including an old hat and an Army _______ of Adam's father's.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)