|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes up the annual report that is being described in this final section of the book?
(a) Adam Farmer
(b) Anthony Delmonte
(c) Mr. Grey
2. Brint suggests that the day may come when he will not be there for Adam to __________.
(b) Talk to
(c) Share with
(d) Sit with
3. What had Adam's father used to do for his career before all of the chaos ensued?
(b) Insurance agent
(c) Police officer
(d) Mob boss
4. How often did the grey many come to visit Adam and his family when they were all a part of each other's lives?
(a) Every day
(b) Twice a month
(c) He lived with them
(d) Twice a week
5. What did Adam say happened to him on his bike, instead of telling the man the truth?
(a) He was biking too fast
(b) His tire popped
(c) He was drunk
(d) He lost his balance
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam realizes it is not the manner of ________ that matters on his journey, but that he reaches Rutterburg as soon as possible.
2. The report states that it is __________ to get the sought after information from Adam.
3. What is the name given to Adam Farmer in the annual report that is revealed in this section?
4. Brint notes that Adam is alert and that his eyes are ___________.
5. What is the description of Adam's skin tones during this session of interrogation?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)