|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the German Shepherd that likes to chase Adam on his bike and knock him over?
2. Adam goes into deep __________ when topics of concern to the department are approached.
3. What did the Farmer/Delmonte family stop to eat when they reached a McDonald's along their journey?
4. What is the name given to Adam Farmer in the annual report that is revealed in this section?
(a) Subject B
(b) Subject P
(c) Subject A
5. Adam still wants to stay in one of the cabins and he sees that there is a ___________ in the first one he looks at.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam realizes that his mother's sadness was actually __________, not the sadness he thought he saw.
2. Adam's arm hurts from the _______ used on him at the hospital during his withdrawal period.
3. Where does Adam run in order to fix the situation with the bike?
4. Where did the family all sit in the car as they were doing away for their emergency?
5. Adam avoided Amy because he was afraid he would tell her __________ and he was sworn to secrecy.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)