|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Adam's father spend in giving testimony before the Senate Committee?
(a) One year
(b) One month
(c) One week
(d) One day
2. In the box in the cellar were mementos from the family's past, including an old hat and an Army _______ of Adam's father's.
(b) Sleeping bag
3. What does the huge man ask Adam as he is trying to fix the situation with his bike? "Lose something, __________?"
4. Adam is riding a plain bike, like the one ____________ rode as a kid years ago.
(c) His father
(d) His mother
5. What does Adam discover about his bike at the beginning of this section?
(a) The tires are flat
(b) The seat is missing
(c) The gear is off
(d) It has been stolen
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam realizes that his mother's sadness was actually __________, not the sadness he thought he saw.
2. What is another thing that Adam refuses to do during the timing of this interrogation?
3. What is Whipper always trying to take away from Adam as he is biking around?
4. __________ is very sorry for placing Adam and his mother in a difficult situation.
5. Brint asks Adam is his troubles begin when he is __________, remembering, and that it might be unpleasant.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)