|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the religious denomination of Adam's mother when she was growing up? She was allowed to keep this religious affiliation.
2. What is the first memory Adam has of the situation with his parents and the secret?
(a) The wise guys
(b) The mad dog
(c) The bus ride
(d) A death threat
3. The wind that is coming up Adam's leg as he bikes is like a ___________.
4. Brint again asks for details about Adam's father's ____________, which disturbs Adam.
(a) Birth certificate
5. Which one of the couple in the car has had a stroke and is going to their doctor's appointment?
(a) The man
(b) Both in the couple
(c) The woman
(d) Neither, the woman had a heart attack
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes up the annual report that is being described in this final section of the book?
2. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
3. Who was the one that ran away, even though he was hurt in the accident as well?
4. Where does Adam run in order to fix the situation with the bike?
5. What DOESN'T Adam's bike have according to his description?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)