|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
(a) Adam's dad
(b) Mr. Grey
2. Brint tells Adam he must face ____________ or else everything will come to a halt.
(a) The gray man
(b) His father
(c) His charges
(d) The truth
3. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) The boy's mother
4. What had the old man seen sticking out of the ditch, which alerted them to the presence of Adam?
(a) The bell on the handle bar
(b) Adam's package
(c) Adam's hat
(d) The wheels of the bike
5. Adam begins another day, riding his bicycle. This time, where is he headed?
(a) New York
(b) Washington DC
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam is not __________ when the man tries to start a session with Adam in this section.
2. Adam talks about the day they left because of the emergency: "It was like _______________ in the beginning."
3. Adam is acting like a ___________ in order to get his bike back.
4. How often did the grey many come to visit Adam and his family when they were all a part of each other's lives?
5. Brint suggests that the ________ represents the key to his memories, which causes Adam to retreat so completely from the interrogation.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)