|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did the grey many come to visit Adam and his family when they were all a part of each other's lives?
(a) Every day
(b) Twice a month
(c) Twice a week
(d) He lived with them
2. How would the office at the motel be described as Adam walked up to it?
(a) Brightly lit
3. What did Adam take in order to get rid of his headache that has come upon him?
(b) Pepto Bismol
4. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
(c) Gone for a run
(d) Fixed his bike
5. What did Adam say happened to him on his bike, instead of telling the man the truth?
(a) He lost his balance
(b) His tire popped
(c) He was biking too fast
(d) He was drunk
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the bike that Adam is looking to find and to retrieve as his own?
2. Who does Adam call into his room in order to talk more about what he remembers?
3. _____________ bought the insurance company for Anthony so that he could start his life over.
4. The wind that is coming up Adam's leg as he bikes is like a ___________.
5. Adam begins another day, riding his bicycle. This time, where is he headed?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)