|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam is not __________ when the man tries to start a session with Adam in this section.
2. Which one of the couple in the car has had a stroke and is going to their doctor's appointment?
(a) The man
(b) Both in the couple
(c) Neither, the woman had a heart attack
(d) The woman
3. Adam does not believe that Brint is a ___________ because of the way that he dresses.
(b) Family member
(d) Professional hitman
4. Where did the family all sit in the car as they were doing away for their emergency?
(a) In the back of a truck
(b) In the back seat
(c) In the front seat
(d) In the back of a van
5. Inducement ____________ and pre-knowledge interrogatory techniques have failed on Adam in his questioning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brint suggests that the ________ represents the key to his memories, which causes Adam to retreat so completely from the interrogation.
2. What does Whipper say when Adam finally returns to the hospital? "Well, what do you know - the __________ back."
3. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
4. _____________ bought the insurance company for Anthony so that he could start his life over.
5. The elderly man thought Adam looked like he was _________ when he was lying where he was.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)