|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ was proud of Anthony for doing the right thing even though it meant giving up his career.
(c) Mr. Grey
2. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
(a) The boy's mother
(c) Mr. Grey
3. _____________ bought the insurance company for Anthony so that he could start his life over.
(a) The government
(b) Adam's mom
(c) The mob
(d) Mr. Grey
4. What had the old man seen sticking out of the ditch, which alerted them to the presence of Adam?
(a) The bell on the handle bar
(b) Adam's hat
(c) The wheels of the bike
(d) Adam's package
5. What does Adam see as he pedals around the corner when he arrives at Rutterburg?
(b) A bike shop
(c) A restaurant
(d) His house
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Adam's mother sometimes talk even though it went against Mr. Grey's rules?
2. Adam is happy he did not take his ____________ that morning and that he is alert and clear.
3. Brint notes that Adam is alert and that his eyes are ___________.
4. Adam's father never told Adam all of the information so that he could never __________ anything.
5. Adam's arm hurts from the _______ used on him at the hospital during his withdrawal period.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)