|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam talks about the day they left because of the emergency: "It was like _______________ in the beginning."
(a) A vacation
(b) An adventure
(c) A spy operation
(d) A movie
2. In the box in the cellar were mementos from the family's past, including an old hat and an Army _______ of Adam's father's.
(c) Sleeping bag
3. Brint tells Adam the sessions and the ___________ are helping him to progress more.
(b) Fresh air
4. How long did Adam's father spend in giving testimony before the Senate Committee?
(a) One week
(b) One year
(c) One month
(d) One day
5. Where is Adam lying when the car comes by to try to help him out as he is on his bike journey?
(a) At a gas station pump
(b) On a bench
(c) In the middle of the road
(d) On the side of the road
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam does not believe that Brint is a ___________ because of the way that he dresses.
2. Who is waiting for Adam when he bikes up to the front of the building he is drawn to?
3. What did Adam say happened to him on his bike, instead of telling the man the truth?
4. Adam avoided Amy because he was afraid he would tell her __________ and he was sworn to secrecy.
5. Adam's mom is afraid of the things that could happen, also known as the _______________.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)