|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Adam say happened to him on his bike, instead of telling the man the truth?
(a) He was biking too fast
(b) He lost his balance
(c) He was drunk
(d) His tire popped
2. What is another thing that Adam refuses to do during the timing of this interrogation?
(a) Talk to his father
(d) Play hopscotch
3. What was the government identification number that was used to identity Mr. Grey?
(b) He didn't have one.
4. In the box in the cellar were mementos from the family's past, including an old hat and an Army _______ of Adam's father's.
(a) Sleeping bag
5. Brint suggests that the day may come when he will not be there for Adam to __________.
(a) Share with
(c) Talk to
(d) Sit with
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Whipper always trying to take away from Adam as he is biking around?
2. The elderly man thought Adam looked like he was _________ when he was lying where he was.
3. Where did the family all sit in the car as they were doing away for their emergency?
4. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
5. Brint suggests that the ________ represents the key to his memories, which causes Adam to retreat so completely from the interrogation.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)