|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brint asks Adam is his troubles begin when he is __________, remembering, and that it might be unpleasant.
2. Who was the relative that Adam uncovered, though he'd been told he had no living relatives?
(a) His mother's sister
(b) His grandfather
(c) His father's sister
(d) His cousin, Amy
3. Adam's arm hurts from the _______ used on him at the hospital during his withdrawal period.
4. Brint tells Adam: "I am always here to _________ you. Remember that."
(b) Listen to
5. _____________ bought the insurance company for Anthony so that he could start his life over.
(a) The mob
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Adam's mom
(d) The government
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the German Shepherd that likes to chase Adam on his bike and knock him over?
2. In what city does Adam plan to spend the night during his continuing bike journey?
3. How would the office at the motel be described as Adam walked up to it?
4. Adam still wants to stay in one of the cabins and he sees that there is a ___________ in the first one he looks at.
5. Who did Adam see spinning in the air as they died from the impact of another car hurtling toward the group of people?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)