|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
(b) Old man
2. Adam insists to the person who visits him that he wants to remember the ___________.
3. Adam resolves to call __________ at the next phone booth he finds when he is on his journey.
(d) His father
4. The _________ in Adam increases, though he tries not to take a pill or a shot to calm down.
5. Where is the game that Amy invented played at, preferably during a very busy time?
(a) Drug store
(c) Grocery store
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Adam think is now threatening him after he tries to make the phone call?
2. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
3. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
4. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
5. Adam begins to talk excitedly about the _________ man that is in his memory.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Adam's arm hurt so much, according to the narrative at the beginning of the section?
2. Why does Adam get mad at the boy as he is watching an interaction between the boy and his mother?
3. What did Adam's father think was the hardest part about going into the Witness Protection Program?
4. What does the old man tell Adam about the world as he stops off during his bike ride journey?
5. What were Adam and his father heading to the library for when they come upon the dog that attacks them?
6. Why can't Adam call Amy when he arrives at the Howard Johnson's, even though he does call her anyway?
7. Why does Adam reach out to Amy with a phone call during his bike journey?
8. What happens to Adam as the car travels slowly down the road to the city of Hookset?
9. Where does Adam find his bike as he lurks over to the boy's house where he suspects his bike is?
10. What is the mild threat that Brint gives to Adam when Adam will not respond to him during the interrogation?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)