|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam believes that Amy is more important to him than food or the __________.
2. Adam is distressed as he feels as if he cannot even get a _______________ correct.
(b) Phone number
(c) Bike ride
3. On what day of the week is Adam's mother the happiest, it seems?
4. Adam believes that this man is the only real __________ he has to the mystery in his mind.
5. What are the other three guys in the restaurant eating as Adam sits alone with his meal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man on the telephone say to Adam when he calls his number?
2. Adam becomes a sort of __________ in his own home as he tries to find out what is happening.
3. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
4. The wrong number that Adam dials is just another block to keep him from discovering another __________.
5. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Adam done with himself during the session noted in tape OZK003?
2. What is the mild threat that Brint gives to Adam when Adam will not respond to him during the interrogation?
3. What is Adam planning to do in the morning when he awakens at the beginning of this section?
4. What is Whipper always trying to do to Adam as he rides his bike around the hospital?
5. What is Adam relieved to see about the long, level, and straight road before him when he is on his bike?
6. What does Adam discover about his bike when the section begins and the bike journey continues?
7. Where did Adam and his family stop when they were out looking for a motel on their adventure?
8. What does Adam ask Brint about Paul Delmonte when the name is brought up again?
9. When does Adam's mother get nervous and upset with him during his times with Amy?
10. Why does Adam get mad at the boy as he is watching an interaction between the boy and his mother?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)