|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
2. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
(a) To go crazy
(b) To fall over
(d) To kill himself
3. Brint suggests to Adam that his ___________ has been lying to him all this time.
4. On what day of the week is Adam's mother the happiest, it seems?
5. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the young man during the interrogation that makes him want to stop the questioning?
2. What is the name of the game that Amy has invented in order to keep the two busy?
3. What did Adam steal in order to get into his father's desk where all the important papers were kept?
4. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
5. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Adam reach out to Amy with a phone call during his bike journey?
2. From where does Adam try to call Amy again while he is on his bike journey?
3. What does Adam discover about his bike when the section begins and the bike journey continues?
4. What does the man do when Adam offers him $25 to tell him where his bike has gone?
5. What questions does Adam want Brint to answer for him, though Brint does not answer them?
6. What does Brint tell Adam when he finds out Adam has been refusing all of things he has been refusing?
7. Why did Adam's father go through with providing testimony in Washington DC before a Senate Committee?
8. What is Whipper always trying to do to Adam as he rides his bike around the hospital?
9. What does the old maintenance man always do, according to the narrative?
10. What is Amy's reaction to Adam's dream of becoming a writer?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)