|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam think when he thinks of Amy? "I don't ____________ you."
2. Where does Adam wake up in a panic in the middle of the night?
(a) Rest stop
(b) His home
(d) Hospital room
3. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
4. The name Adam Farmer means __________ to Adam at this point of his life.
5. Adam doesn't feel he deserves happiness, courage, and _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
2. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
3. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
4. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
5. What happens to the young man during the interrogation that makes him want to stop the questioning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adam's mother do on Thursdays when she is at her happiest?
2. Who stops to check on Adam when he is lying on the side of the road after being toppled by the troublemakers?
3. What has Adam done with himself during the session noted in tape OZK003?
4. Why does Adam have to pedal furiously when he is on his bike ride?
5. What does Adam discover about his bike when the section begins and the bike journey continues?
6. What is Adam relieved to see about the long, level, and straight road before him when he is on his bike?
7. What happens to Adam as the car travels slowly down the road to the city of Hookset?
8. What does Adam tell the boys about his bike, which only arouses their curiosity in it and in Adam?
9. What happened when the Farmer family pulled to the side of the road to pretend they were looking at the countryside?
10. What does Adam think about Amy and about her position in his life?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)