|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day that Adam's mother is the happiest, she has a special _________ hour that she enjoys in her bedroom.
2. On what day of the week is Adam's mother the happiest, it seems?
3. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
(a) Shiba Inu
(b) Golden Retriever
(c) German Shepherd
(d) Shih Tzu
4. Brint tells Adam to __________ and let the thoughts from his memory come, but this doesn't work.
5. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
2. Adam insists to the person who visits him that he wants to remember the ___________.
3. Who comes to Adam's side when he is dealing with his anxiety attack of sorts?
4. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
5. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adam realize is the dog's intention for him when he is riding his bike?
2. From where does Adam try to call Amy again while he is on his bike journey?
3. What does Adam discover in his father's desk when he steals a key to open up the drawer?
4. What questions does Adam want Brint to answer for him, though Brint does not answer them?
5. What does the man do when Adam offers him $25 to tell him where his bike has gone?
6. Who stops to check on Adam when he is lying on the side of the road after being toppled by the troublemakers?
7. How did Adam feel about his father and about what he had done to provide testimony?
8. What does Adam tell the boys about his bike, which only arouses their curiosity in it and in Adam?
9. Who are the other customers in the restaurant where Adam is sitting and eating clam chowder?
10. What does the old man tell Adam about the world as he stops off during his bike ride journey?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)