|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a word that might be used to describe Adam's current state of mind?
2. Adam becomes a sort of __________ in his own home as he tries to find out what is happening.
3. What did Adam steal in order to get into his father's desk where all the important papers were kept?
(a) The combination
(b) A credit card
(c) The key
(d) A lock picking kit
4. Adam begins to talk excitedly about the _________ man that is in his memory.
5. On the day that Adam's mother is the happiest, she has a special _________ hour that she enjoys in her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
2. Where does Adam wake up in a panic in the middle of the night?
3. Where does Adam go to hide after making his startling discovery in his father's desk?
4. Adam doesn't feel he deserves happiness, courage, and _____________.
5. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Adam get mad at the boy as he is watching an interaction between the boy and his mother?
2. What is the condition of the road when Adam continues on his journey from Carver to see his dad?
3. What does Adam feel like when he awakens from his sleep in the middle of the night?
4. How did Adam feel about his father and about what he had done to provide testimony?
5. What has failed during the interrogations between Adam and Brint, according to the report?
6. What does the old maintenance man always do, according to the narrative?
7. Why was Adam never suspicious of Mr. Grey when he started to come around his family's house so often?
8. From where does Adam try to call Amy again while he is on his bike journey?
9. What does the man do when Adam offers him $25 to tell him where his bike has gone?
10. Why doesn't Adam tell Amy anything about his spying on his family?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)