|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
(a) His father
(c) His mother
(d) His sister
2. Adam recalls that Brint asked Adam about ______________ at the beginning.
(a) His mother's sister
(b) Paul Delmonte
(c) Mr. Gray
(d) His father
3. In what state does Adam think he was born, according to what his birth certificate says and his father told him?
(a) Rhode Island
4. What is Adam's dream in terms of the career path he wants to take?
(c) Mob boss
5. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam resolves to call __________ at the next phone booth he finds when he is on his journey.
2. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
3. Adam becomes a sort of __________ in his own home as he tries to find out what is happening.
4. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
5. Adam insists to the person who visits him that he wants to remember the ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Adam done with himself during the session noted in tape OZK003?
2. Why were Adam and his parents taking that initial bus ride away from their home?
3. What does Adam hope when the troublemakers come to hassle Adam on his bike?
4. What does the old maintenance man always do, according to the narrative?
5. What is so special about Benton Falls, the place where Adam decides to spend the night as he continues his bike journey?
6. What does Adam's mother do on Thursdays when she is at her happiest?
7. What happens to Adam as the car travels slowly down the road to the city of Hookset?
8. What does Adam feel like when he awakens from his sleep in the middle of the night?
9. Why doesn't Adam tell Amy anything about his spying on his family?
10. What does Brint tell Adam when he finds out Adam has been refusing all of things he has been refusing?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)