|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the game that Amy invented played at, preferably during a very busy time?
(b) Grocery store
(d) Drug store
2. What does Amy talk like in order to make Adam laugh and to keep him from becoming too serious?
(a) A pig
(b) Wise guy
(c) A giraffe
(d) A fairy
3. The boy wants to make the bike trip without any _________, so he puts them in the garbage disposal.
(d) Food packages
4. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
5. As the rain continues to fall, Adam becomes ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam asks if ___________ is the name of the gray man that he keeps seeing in his memory.
2. On what day of the week is Adam's mother the happiest, it seems?
3. What is a word that might be used to describe Adam's current state of mind?
4. Adam recalls that Brint asked Adam about ______________ at the beginning.
5. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Amy's reaction to Adam's dream of becoming a writer?
2. What was the last Numbers game that Adam and Amy played together?
3. What happened when the Farmer family pulled to the side of the road to pretend they were looking at the countryside?
4. Where did Adam and his family stop when they were out looking for a motel on their adventure?
5. What did Adam's father used to tease him about when Adam is just a child?
6. When does Adam's mother get nervous and upset with him during his times with Amy?
7. From where does Adam try to call Amy again while he is on his bike journey?
8. What does Brint tell Adam when he finds out Adam has been refusing all of things he has been refusing?
9. What does Adam think about Amy and about her position in his life?
10. What is Whipper always trying to do to Adam as he rides his bike around the hospital?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)