|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
(a) Witness protection
(c) On vacation
2. What does Adam now feel he has to do in order to get away from those who might harm him?
(c) Find his father
(d) Go to the police
3. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
4. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
5. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(b) Paul Delmonte
(c) Mr. Grey
(d) Adam Farmer
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the scent of perfume that the boy remembers as being something his mother used to wear?
2. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
3. What kind of club meeting did Adam tell his mother he was attending, even though he was really going out with Amy?
4. What does Adam now wish he had used when he was back in Aswell at the rest stop?
5. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the condition of the road when Adam continues on his journey from Carver to see his dad?
2. What questions does Adam want Brint to answer for him, though Brint does not answer them?
3. From where does Adam try to call Amy again while he is on his bike journey?
4. Why can't Adam call Amy when he arrives at the Howard Johnson's, even though he does call her anyway?
5. What were Adam and his father heading to the library for when they come upon the dog that attacks them?
6. What was the last Numbers game that Adam and Amy played together?
7. What is Amy's reaction to Adam's dream of becoming a writer?
8. Why doesn't Adam tell Amy anything about his spying on his family?
9. What did Adam's father think was the hardest part about going into the Witness Protection Program?
10. What does the man on the phone tell Adam about what he has been doing all day?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)