|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
2. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
3. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
(a) Paul Delmonte
(b) Andy Delmonte
(d) Allison Hertz
4. Where does Adam go to hide after making his startling discovery in his father's desk?
(a) The cave
(d) His bedroom
5. The wrong number that Adam dials is just another block to keep him from discovering another __________.
(b) Person he knows
(d) Piece of his identity
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
2. Who is at the wheel of the car that ends up following Adam as he is biking down the road?
3. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
4. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
5. What happens to the weather as Adam is setting out again on his bike journey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't Adam call Amy when he arrives at the Howard Johnson's, even though he does call her anyway?
2. How did Adam feel about his father and about what he had done to provide testimony?
3. What did Adam's father think was the hardest part about going into the Witness Protection Program?
4. Why does Adam's arm hurt so much, according to the narrative at the beginning of the section?
5. What is the mild threat that Brint gives to Adam when Adam will not respond to him during the interrogation?
6. What does Adam ask Brint about Paul Delmonte when the name is brought up again?
7. What does Adam hope when the troublemakers come to hassle Adam on his bike?
8. What does Adam tell the boys about his bike, which only arouses their curiosity in it and in Adam?
9. Why did Adam's father go through with providing testimony in Washington DC before a Senate Committee?
10. Why does Adam get mad at the boy as he is watching an interaction between the boy and his mother?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)