|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
2. What does Adam now feel he has to do in order to get away from those who might harm him?
(a) Go to the police
(d) Find his father
3. Where is the game that Amy invented played at, preferably during a very busy time?
(b) Drug store
(d) Grocery store
4. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
5. What is Adam's dream in terms of the career path he wants to take?
(c) Mob boss
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the scent of perfume that the boy remembers as being something his mother used to wear?
2. Adam hears the approach of a ____________ coming up on the road behind him.
3. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
4. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
5. What is the name of the game that Amy has invented in order to keep the two busy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the conversation Adam has with himself as the rain begins to pour heavily on his bike journey?
2. What does the man on the phone tell Adam about what he has been doing all day?
3. What has failed during the interrogations between Adam and Brint, according to the report?
4. What is the condition of the road when Adam continues on his journey from Carver to see his dad?
5. How does Brint challenge Adam when Adam says that he does not believe that Brint is a doctor?
6. What does Adam think about Amy and about her position in his life?
7. Even though Adam has enough money to take a bus to go see his dad, why does he choose to go by bike instead?
8. What is so special about Benton Falls, the place where Adam decides to spend the night as he continues his bike journey?
9. What was the last Numbers game that Adam and Amy played together?
10. What does the old maintenance man always do, according to the narrative?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)