|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
(a) The dogs
(b) The restaurant owners
(c) The popcorn vendors
(d) The wise guys
2. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
3. Adam hears the approach of a ____________ coming up on the road behind him.
4. Where is the game that Amy invented played at, preferably during a very busy time?
(a) Drug store
(b) Grocery store
5. Who comes to Adam's side when he is dealing with his anxiety attack of sorts?
(b) Amy Hertz
(c) His mother
(d) Mr. Grey
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam believes that Amy is more important to him than food or the __________.
2. Adam resolves to call __________ at the next phone booth he finds when he is on his journey.
3. Where does Adam wake up in a panic in the middle of the night?
4. What does Adam think when he thinks of Amy? "I don't ____________ you."
5. What is Adam's dream in terms of the career path he wants to take?
Short Essay Questions
1. From where does Adam try to call Amy again while he is on his bike journey?
2. What did Adam's father used to tease him about when Adam is just a child?
3. Where does Adam find his bike as he lurks over to the boy's house where he suspects his bike is?
4. What did Adam's father think was the hardest part about going into the Witness Protection Program?
5. What does Brint tell Adam when he finds out Adam has been refusing all of things he has been refusing?
6. Why did Adam's father go through with providing testimony in Washington DC before a Senate Committee?
7. What does Adam feel like when he awakens from his sleep in the middle of the night?
8. What does Adam now see that his mother was afraid of, as be recalls in his interrogations?
9. What is so special about Benton Falls, the place where Adam decides to spend the night as he continues his bike journey?
10. What happens when Adam tries to call Amy from his bike journey in Carver?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)