|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
2. The name Adam Farmer means __________ to Adam at this point of his life.
3. Adam becomes a sort of __________ in his own home as he tries to find out what is happening.
4. Adam is distressed as he feels as if he cannot even get a _______________ correct.
(a) Bike ride
(d) Phone number
5. Adam believes that this man is the only real __________ he has to the mystery in his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam insists to the person who visits him that he wants to remember the ___________.
2. In what state does Adam think he was born, according to what his birth certificate says and his father told him?
3. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
4. Brint suggests to Adam that his ___________ has been lying to him all this time.
5. On the day that Adam's mother is the happiest, she has a special _________ hour that she enjoys in her bedroom.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who stops to check on Adam when he is lying on the side of the road after being toppled by the troublemakers?
2. What does the rain do to Adam when he is traveling on his bike on his journey?
3. What has failed during the interrogations between Adam and Brint, according to the report?
4. What did Adam's father used to tease him about when Adam is just a child?
5. Why did Adam's father go through with providing testimony in Washington DC before a Senate Committee?
6. What does the old man tell Adam about the world as he stops off during his bike ride journey?
7. Though Adam is not responsive to Brint, what is his physical status, according to Brint's notes?
8. What is Adam planning to do in the morning when he awakens at the beginning of this section?
9. What were Adam and his father heading to the library for when they come upon the dog that attacks them?
10. What happens when Adam tries to call Amy from his bike journey in Carver?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)