|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
(a) A soda
(b) A car
(c) A map
2. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
(a) The wise guys
(b) The restaurant owners
(c) The popcorn vendors
(d) The dogs
3. Adam admits that he didn't know who Paul was ______________, but doesn't answer when Brint pokes further.
(a) In his life
(b) In relation to Amy
(c) At the beginning
(d) Trying to connect him to
4. On what day of the week is Adam's mother the happiest, it seems?
5. The name Adam Farmer means __________ to Adam at this point of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. The __________ is no longer smooth for Adam, but is full of ruts and of holes.
2. What does Amy talk like in order to make Adam laugh and to keep him from becoming too serious?
3. Who comes to Adam's side when he is dealing with his anxiety attack of sorts?
4. Adam becomes a sort of __________ in his own home as he tries to find out what is happening.
5. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the man do when Adam offers him $25 to tell him where his bike has gone?
2. Who stops to check on Adam when he is lying on the side of the road after being toppled by the troublemakers?
3. What did Adam's father used to tease him about when Adam is just a child?
4. What does Adam hope when the troublemakers come to hassle Adam on his bike?
5. What was the last Numbers game that Adam and Amy played together?
6. What happens when Adam tries to call Amy from his bike journey in Carver?
7. What questions does Adam want Brint to answer for him, though Brint does not answer them?
8. How does Brint challenge Adam when Adam says that he does not believe that Brint is a doctor?
9. What is the conversation Adam has with himself as the rain begins to pour heavily on his bike journey?
10. Why was Adam never suspicious of Mr. Grey when he started to come around his family's house so often?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)