|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the grey man and Adam's father used to go when they would have to talk to each other?
2. In the box in the cellar were mementos from the family's past, including an old hat and an Army _______ of Adam's father's.
(a) Sleeping bag
3. The wind that is coming up Adam's leg as he bikes is like a ___________.
4. Adam goes into deep __________ when topics of concern to the department are approached.
5. What DOESN'T Adam's bike have according to his description?
(a) No speeds
(b) No fenders
(c) Warped tires
(d) Blue paint
6. Who is waiting for Adam when he bikes up to the front of the building he is drawn to?
(a) Amy Hertz
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Dr. Dupont
(d) Adam's father
7. What has Adam been refusing whenever someone comes in to check on him?
(c) Amy's phone calls
(d) His father
8. What is the nickname that the old maintenance man has for Adam as he rides into the hospital?
9. What had Adam's father used to do for his career before all of the chaos ensued?
(a) Insurance agent
(c) Mob boss
(d) Police officer
10. Who was the one that ran away, even though he was hurt in the accident as well?
(a) Adam's father
(d) Mr. Grey
11. Where would Adam's mother sometimes talk even though it went against Mr. Grey's rules?
(a) In the bathroom
(b) By the windows
(c) In the car
(d) In the cellar
12. The report states that it is __________ to get the sought after information from Adam.
(a) Almost time
13. How would the office at the motel be described as Adam walked up to it?
(c) Brightly lit
14. Adam begins another day, riding his bicycle. This time, where is he headed?
(b) Washington DC
(d) New York
15. As Adam is nervous about the situation, his __________ is coming back and he begins to get nauseous.
(b) Migraine headache
(d) High blood pressure
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
2. The elderly man thought Adam looked like he was _________ when he was lying where he was.
3. The man tells Adam that if he wants to get something, he has to give a ____________.
4. Who makes up the annual report that is being described in this final section of the book?
5. Adam wanted to tell Amy that his life was the biggest ___________ game of all.
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)