|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Adam offer the fat man for help with his bike?
2. In what city does Adam plan to spend the night during his continuing bike journey?
(d) Belton Falls
3. Adam wanted to tell Amy that his life was the biggest ___________ game of all.
(c) Risk taking
4. What could the first assassination attempt on Adam's father be described as?
(a) A car bomb
(b) A sniper shot
(c) A pipe bomb in the mailbox
(d) A car crash
5. Where did the grey man and Adam's father used to go when they would have to talk to each other?
6. Adam's arm hurts from the _______ used on him at the hospital during his withdrawal period.
7. Adam is happy he did not take his ____________ that morning and that he is alert and clear.
(b) Stuffed animal
8. Brint again asks for details about Adam's father's ____________, which disturbs Adam.
(d) Birth certificate
9. What is the name of the German Shepherd that likes to chase Adam on his bike and knock him over?
10. What did Adam take in order to get rid of his headache that has come upon him?
(c) Pepto Bismol
11. Adam talks about the day they left because of the emergency: "It was like _______________ in the beginning."
(a) A spy operation
(b) A vacation
(c) A movie
(d) An adventure
12. What is the description of Adam's skin tones during this session of interrogation?
13. How often did the grey many come to visit Adam and his family when they were all a part of each other's lives?
(a) Twice a week
(b) Twice a month
(c) Every day
(d) He lived with them
14. Who was the one that ran away, even though he was hurt in the accident as well?
(b) Mr. Grey
(d) Adam's father
15. Adam's mom is afraid of the things that could happen, also known as the _______________.
(b) What Ifs
(c) Never Knows
(d) Fear A Lots
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam realizes it is not the manner of ________ that matters on his journey, but that he reaches Rutterburg as soon as possible.
2. What had the old man seen sticking out of the ditch, which alerted them to the presence of Adam?
3. Inducement ____________ and pre-knowledge interrogatory techniques have failed on Adam in his questioning.
4. As Adam is nervous about the situation, his __________ is coming back and he begins to get nauseous.
5. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)