|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so special about the room in the cellar where Adam's father and Mr. Grey would talk?
(a) It was above ground
(b) It was hidden
(c) It was soundproof
(d) It was filled with information
2. Where did the grey man and Adam's father used to go when they would have to talk to each other?
3. What had Adam's father used to do for his career before all of the chaos ensued?
(b) Police officer
(c) Mob boss
(d) Insurance agent
4. Where did the family all sit in the car as they were doing away for their emergency?
(a) In the front seat
(b) In the back seat
(c) In the back of a van
(d) In the back of a truck
5. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
(a) Gone for a run
(c) Fixed his bike
6. The man who answers at Amy's house says that he has had that phone number for how long?
(a) 1 year
(b) 10 years
(c) 3 years
(d) 6 months
7. Adam's arm hurts from the _______ used on him at the hospital during his withdrawal period.
8. What does the huge man ask Adam as he is trying to fix the situation with his bike? "Lose something, __________?"
9. Brint tells Adam the sessions and the ___________ are helping him to progress more.
(d) Fresh air
10. Adam realizes it is not the manner of ________ that matters on his journey, but that he reaches Rutterburg as soon as possible.
11. Where does Adam run in order to fix the situation with the bike?
(a) The alley
(b) The woods
(c) The police station
(d) The gas station
12. As Adam is nervous about the situation, his __________ is coming back and he begins to get nauseous.
(b) Migraine headache
(c) High blood pressure
13. Who was the one that ran away, even though he was hurt in the accident as well?
(c) Mr. Grey
(d) Adam's father
14. Adam is not __________ when the man tries to start a session with Adam in this section.
15. Adam talks about the day they left because of the emergency: "It was like _______________ in the beginning."
(a) A vacation
(b) A spy operation
(c) An adventure
(d) A movie
Short Answer Questions
1. What could the first assassination attempt on Adam's father be described as?
2. Brint suggests that the ________ represents the key to his memories, which causes Adam to retreat so completely from the interrogation.
3. Where is Adam lying when the car comes by to try to help him out as he is on his bike journey?
4. Adam begins another day, riding his bicycle. This time, where is he headed?
5. __________ is very sorry for placing Adam and his mother in a difficult situation.
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)