|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Farmer/Delmonte family stop to eat when they reached a McDonald's along their journey?
2. Where did the grey man and Adam's father used to go when they would have to talk to each other?
3. How often did the grey many come to visit Adam and his family when they were all a part of each other's lives?
(a) Twice a week
(b) He lived with them
(c) Every day
(d) Twice a month
4. Brint suggests that the day may come when he will not be there for Adam to __________.
(a) Share with
(b) Sit with
(c) Talk to
5. Inducement ____________ and pre-knowledge interrogatory techniques have failed on Adam in his questioning.
6. Adam talks about the day they left because of the emergency: "It was like _______________ in the beginning."
(a) A vacation
(b) A movie
(c) An adventure
(d) A spy operation
7. Who does Adam call into his room in order to talk more about what he remembers?
(b) Dr. Grey
(c) Dr. Dupont
8. Adam is not __________ when the man tries to start a session with Adam in this section.
9. Adam is acting like a ___________ in order to get his bike back.
(a) Normal boy
10. What does the huge man ask Adam as he is trying to fix the situation with his bike? "Lose something, __________?"
11. What is the name of the German Shepherd that likes to chase Adam on his bike and knock him over?
12. Which one of the couple in the car has had a stroke and is going to their doctor's appointment?
(a) Neither, the woman had a heart attack
(b) The man
(c) Both in the couple
(d) The woman
13. What was the name for the grey man that Adam finally seems to remember during the interrogation?
14. Who makes up the annual report that is being described in this final section of the book?
(a) Adam Farmer
(b) Mr. Grey
(d) Anthony Delmonte
15. What is the nickname that the old maintenance man has for Adam as he rides into the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name given to Adam Farmer in the annual report that is revealed in this section?
2. In what city does Adam plan to spend the night during his continuing bike journey?
3. Adam's arm hurts from the _______ used on him at the hospital during his withdrawal period.
4. The wind that is coming up Adam's leg as he bikes is like a ___________.
5. Adam's mom is afraid of the things that could happen, also known as the _______________.
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)