|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam is acting like a ___________ in order to get his bike back.
(d) Normal boy
2. What does Adam see as he pedals around the corner when he arrives at Rutterburg?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A bike shop
(d) His house
3. What does Adam discover about his bike at the beginning of this section?
(a) It has been stolen
(b) The seat is missing
(c) The gear is off
(d) The tires are flat
4. Adam's arm hurts from the _______ used on him at the hospital during his withdrawal period.
5. What does the huge man ask Adam as he is trying to fix the situation with his bike? "Lose something, __________?"
6. What could the first assassination attempt on Adam's father be described as?
(a) A pipe bomb in the mailbox
(b) A sniper shot
(c) A car bomb
(d) A car crash
7. Adam is riding a plain bike, like the one ____________ rode as a kid years ago.
(a) His mother
(b) His father
8. Adam has been refusing to get out of __________, according to the interrogation transcript.
(a) The kitchen
(b) The bathroom
(c) The hospital
9. What is Whipper always trying to take away from Adam as he is biking around?
(a) Adam's shoes
(b) Adam's bike
(c) Adam's box
(d) Adam's hat
10. _____________ bought the insurance company for Anthony so that he could start his life over.
(a) The government
(b) The mob
(c) Mr. Grey
(d) Adam's mom
11. Adam avoided Amy because he was afraid he would tell her __________ and he was sworn to secrecy.
(b) That he didn't know anything
(c) Things that her father would want to publish
(d) The bad things
12. Adam's mom is afraid of the things that could happen, also known as the _______________.
(a) Fear A Lots
(b) What Ifs
(d) Never Knows
13. Adam's father never told Adam all of the information so that he could never __________ anything.
14. What does the boy do to his mother, which makes Adam angry at the boy?
(b) Throws the bike at the ground
(c) Turns his back on the mother
(d) Hits his mother
15. Who saw Amy and Adam during their last Number game together, even though they were unable to complete it?
(c) The old man
(d) Adam's father
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the German Shepherd that likes to chase Adam on his bike and knock him over?
2. __________ is very sorry for placing Adam and his mother in a difficult situation.
3. ___________ was proud of Anthony for doing the right thing even though it meant giving up his career.
4. Who had called with an emergency when Adam came home from the incomplete Number game?
5. What was the name for the grey man that Adam finally seems to remember during the interrogation?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)