|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first memory Adam has of the situation with his parents and the secret?
(a) A death threat
(b) The bus ride
(c) The wise guys
(d) The mad dog
2. Brint suggests that the ________ represents the key to his memories, which causes Adam to retreat so completely from the interrogation.
(b) Wise guys
(d) Grey man
3. Where did the family all sit in the car as they were doing away for their emergency?
(a) In the front seat
(b) In the back seat
(c) In the back of a van
(d) In the back of a truck
4. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
(a) Gone for a run
(b) Fixed his bike
5. What had Adam's father used to do for his career before all of the chaos ensued?
(a) Insurance agent
(c) Mob boss
(d) Police officer
6. Adam still wants to stay in one of the cabins and he sees that there is a ___________ in the first one he looks at.
7. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
(a) Adam's dad
(b) Mr. Grey
8. How long did Adam's father spend in giving testimony before the Senate Committee?
(a) One day
(b) One year
(c) One month
(d) One week
9. Brint notes that Adam is alert and that his eyes are ___________.
(c) Glazed over
10. Adam avoided Amy because he was afraid he would tell her __________ and he was sworn to secrecy.
(b) Things that her father would want to publish
(c) That he didn't know anything
(d) The bad things
11. Who saw Amy and Adam during their last Number game together, even though they were unable to complete it?
(c) The old man
(d) Adam's father
12. Adam does not believe that Brint is a ___________ because of the way that he dresses.
(b) Family member
(c) Professional hitman
13. Adam has been refusing to get out of __________, according to the interrogation transcript.
(b) The bathroom
(c) The kitchen
(d) The hospital
14. What is the temperature like as Adam begins this new bike journey at the end of the book?
15. Brint asks Adam is his troubles begin when he is __________, remembering, and that it might be unpleasant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brint tells Adam: "I am always here to _________ you. Remember that."
2. _____________ bought the insurance company for Anthony so that he could start his life over.
3. Where does Adam run in order to fix the situation with the bike?
4. What is another thing that Adam refuses to do during the timing of this interrogation?
5. Where did the grey man and Adam's father used to go when they would have to talk to each other?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)