|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam run in order to fix the situation with the bike?
(a) The woods
(b) The gas station
(c) The police station
(d) The alley
2. How often did the grey many come to visit Adam and his family when they were all a part of each other's lives?
(a) Twice a week
(b) He lived with them
(c) Every day
(d) Twice a month
3. As Adam is nervous about the situation, his __________ is coming back and he begins to get nauseous.
(a) High blood pressure
(b) Migraine headache
4. What does the huge man ask Adam as he is trying to fix the situation with his bike? "Lose something, __________?"
5. Adam wanted to tell Amy that his life was the biggest ___________ game of all.
(d) Risk taking
6. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
(a) The boy's mother
(d) Mr. Grey
7. What was the religious denomination of Adam's mother when she was growing up? She was allowed to keep this religious affiliation.
8. Brint tells Adam: "I am always here to _________ you. Remember that."
(d) Listen to
9. Adam goes into deep __________ when topics of concern to the department are approached.
10. What had Adam's father used to do for his career before all of the chaos ensued?
(a) Insurance agent
(c) Mob boss
(d) Police officer
11. Adam's arm hurts from the _______ used on him at the hospital during his withdrawal period.
12. Who does Adam call into his room in order to talk more about what he remembers?
(a) Dr. Grey
(b) Dr. Dupont
13. The wind that is coming up Adam's leg as he bikes is like a ___________.
14. What was the government identification number that was used to identity Mr. Grey?
(b) He didn't have one.
15. Adam realizes it is not the manner of ________ that matters on his journey, but that he reaches Rutterburg as soon as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had called with an emergency when Adam came home from the incomplete Number game?
2. How would the office at the motel be described as Adam walked up to it?
3. Adam's mom is afraid of the things that could happen, also known as the _______________.
4. What is the name of the German Shepherd that likes to chase Adam on his bike and knock him over?
5. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)