|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the temperature like as Adam begins this new bike journey at the end of the book?
2. Where is the bike that Adam is looking to find and to retrieve as his own?
(a) In a shop
(b) In the woods
(c) On the front porch
(d) At the junk yard
3. What is the name given to Adam Farmer in the annual report that is revealed in this section?
(a) Subject P
(b) Subject B
(c) Subject A
4. Where did the family all sit in the car as they were doing away for their emergency?
(a) In the back of a truck
(b) In the back of a van
(c) In the front seat
(d) In the back seat
5. Adam's mom is afraid of the things that could happen, also known as the _______________.
(a) Never Knows
(b) Fear A Lots
(d) What Ifs
6. For how long has Adam been calling the number at the Hertz house, or so he thinks he's been calling that number?
(a) 6 months
(b) 10 years
(c) 1 year
(d) 3 years
7. Brint suggests that the ________ represents the key to his memories, which causes Adam to retreat so completely from the interrogation.
(a) Wise guys
(b) Grey man
8. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
(a) Adam's dad
(c) Mr. Grey
9. What does the boy do to his mother, which makes Adam angry at the boy?
(a) Throws the bike at the ground
(b) Turns his back on the mother
(c) Hits his mother
10. Who saw Amy and Adam during their last Number game together, even though they were unable to complete it?
(c) Adam's father
(d) The old man
11. What does Whipper say when Adam finally returns to the hospital? "Well, what do you know - the __________ back."
12. Brint tells Adam he must face ____________ or else everything will come to a halt.
(a) The truth
(b) The gray man
(c) His father
(d) His charges
13. Adam still wants to stay in one of the cabins and he sees that there is a ___________ in the first one he looks at.
14. What did the Farmer/Delmonte family stop to eat when they reached a McDonald's along their journey?
15. Which one of the couple in the car has had a stroke and is going to their doctor's appointment?
(a) The man
(b) Neither, the woman had a heart attack
(c) The woman
(d) Both in the couple
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Adam offer the fat man for help with his bike?
2. What was the name for the grey man that Adam finally seems to remember during the interrogation?
3. How many annual questionings have been done on Adam according to the final report?
4. Adam's arm hurts from the _______ used on him at the hospital during his withdrawal period.
5. The elderly man thought Adam looked like he was _________ when he was lying where he was.
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)