|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
(b) The boy's mother
(d) Mr. Grey
2. Brint suggests that the ________ represents the key to his memories, which causes Adam to retreat so completely from the interrogation.
(a) Grey man
(b) Wise guys
3. Adam's arm hurts from the _______ used on him at the hospital during his withdrawal period.
4. Adam's mom is afraid of the things that could happen, also known as the _______________.
(b) What Ifs
(c) Never Knows
(d) Fear A Lots
5. Adam realizes it is not the manner of ________ that matters on his journey, but that he reaches Rutterburg as soon as possible.
6. Adam wanted to tell Amy that his life was the biggest ___________ game of all.
(a) Risk taking
7. Who is waiting for Adam when he bikes up to the front of the building he is drawn to?
(a) Dr. Dupont
(b) Amy Hertz
(c) Adam's father
(d) Mr. Grey
8. How much money does Adam offer the fat man for help with his bike?
9. What is Whipper always trying to take away from Adam as he is biking around?
(a) Adam's shoes
(b) Adam's hat
(c) Adam's box
(d) Adam's bike
10. How long did Adam's father spend in giving testimony before the Senate Committee?
(a) One week
(b) One year
(c) One month
(d) One day
11. Adam avoided Amy because he was afraid he would tell her __________ and he was sworn to secrecy.
(a) The bad things
(c) That he didn't know anything
(d) Things that her father would want to publish
12. Brint asks Adam is his troubles begin when he is __________, remembering, and that it might be unpleasant.
13. What does Whipper say when Adam finally returns to the hospital? "Well, what do you know - the __________ back."
14. Adam begins another day, riding his bicycle. This time, where is he headed?
(b) Washington DC
(c) New York
15. What had Adam's father used to do for his career before all of the chaos ensued?
(a) Police officer
(c) Mob boss
(d) Insurance agent
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the bike that Adam is looking to find and to retrieve as his own?
2. Where is Adam lying when the car comes by to try to help him out as he is on his bike journey?
3. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
4. Brint again asks for details about Adam's father's ____________, which disturbs Adam.
5. What is the name given to Adam Farmer in the annual report that is revealed in this section?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)