|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brint again asks for details about Adam's father's ____________, which disturbs Adam.
(b) Birth certificate
2. Where did the family all sit in the car as they were doing away for their emergency?
(a) In the back of a van
(b) In the front seat
(c) In the back of a truck
(d) In the back seat
3. Adam wanted to tell Amy that his life was the biggest ___________ game of all.
(a) Risk taking
4. What would Mr. Grey bring to Monument twice a year when he came to visit the family in Monument?
(b) Money bonus
(d) A relative to visit
5. What does Whipper say when Adam finally returns to the hospital? "Well, what do you know - the __________ back."
6. What is Whipper always trying to take away from Adam as he is biking around?
(a) Adam's bike
(b) Adam's shoes
(c) Adam's box
(d) Adam's hat
7. What does Adam discover about his bike at the beginning of this section?
(a) It has been stolen
(b) The tires are flat
(c) The gear is off
(d) The seat is missing
8. Adam's mom is afraid of the things that could happen, also known as the _______________.
(a) Fear A Lots
(b) Never Knows
(c) What Ifs
9. What does the huge man ask Adam as he is trying to fix the situation with his bike? "Lose something, __________?"
10. What is the name given to Adam Farmer in the annual report that is revealed in this section?
(b) Subject B
(c) Subject A
(d) Subject P
11. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
(a) Adam's dad
(b) Mr. Grey
12. Where is the bike that Adam is looking to find and to retrieve as his own?
(a) In the woods
(b) In a shop
(c) On the front porch
(d) At the junk yard
13. Brint tells Adam he must face ____________ or else everything will come to a halt.
(a) The truth
(b) The gray man
(c) His father
(d) His charges
14. Adam realizes that his mother's sadness was actually __________, not the sadness he thought he saw.
15. Who makes up the annual report that is being described in this final section of the book?
(a) Mr. Grey
(b) Anthony Delmonte
(d) Adam Farmer
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ bought the insurance company for Anthony so that he could start his life over.
2. What is the first memory Adam has of the situation with his parents and the secret?
3. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
4. Who was the one that ran away, even though he was hurt in the accident as well?
5. What has Adam been refusing whenever someone comes in to check on him?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)