|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Adam is nervous about the situation, his __________ is coming back and he begins to get nauseous.
(b) High blood pressure
(c) Migraine headache
2. __________ is very sorry for placing Adam and his mother in a difficult situation.
(a) Mr. Grey
(c) Adam's father
3. What is the description of Adam's skin tones during this session of interrogation?
4. What has Adam been refusing whenever someone comes in to check on him?
(a) His father
(d) Amy's phone calls
5. How often did the grey many come to visit Adam and his family when they were all a part of each other's lives?
(a) He lived with them
(b) Twice a month
(c) Twice a week
(d) Every day
6. Brint tells Adam he must face ____________ or else everything will come to a halt.
(a) His charges
(b) His father
(c) The truth
(d) The gray man
7. Who was the relative that Adam uncovered, though he'd been told he had no living relatives?
(a) His grandfather
(b) His mother's sister
(c) His cousin, Amy
(d) His father's sister
8. Adam does not believe that Brint is a ___________ because of the way that he dresses.
(a) Family member
(d) Professional hitman
9. What is another thing that Adam refuses to do during the timing of this interrogation?
(a) Talk to his father
(c) Play hopscotch
10. What did Adam take in order to get rid of his headache that has come upon him?
(b) Pepto Bismol
11. What does Adam discover about his bike at the beginning of this section?
(a) The gear is off
(b) The tires are flat
(c) It has been stolen
(d) The seat is missing
12. Where does Adam run in order to fix the situation with the bike?
(a) The alley
(b) The woods
(c) The police station
(d) The gas station
13. Who makes up the annual report that is being described in this final section of the book?
(a) Adam Farmer
(b) Anthony Delmonte
(c) Mr. Grey
14. Adam's mom is afraid of the things that could happen, also known as the _______________.
(b) Fear A Lots
(c) What Ifs
(d) Never Knows
15. What would Mr. Grey bring to Monument twice a year when he came to visit the family in Monument?
(b) Money bonus
(c) A relative to visit
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam has been refusing to get out of __________, according to the interrogation transcript.
2. Who did Adam see spinning in the air as they died from the impact of another car hurtling toward the group of people?
3. With whom did he spend some time at the motel where Adam wants to stay to rest for the night?
4. What was the name for the grey man that Adam finally seems to remember during the interrogation?
5. What is the temperature like as Adam begins this new bike journey at the end of the book?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)