|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Farmer/Delmonte family stop to eat when they reached a McDonald's along their journey?
2. Who is waiting for Adam when he bikes up to the front of the building he is drawn to?
(a) Dr. Dupont
(b) Amy Hertz
(c) Mr. Grey
(d) Adam's father
3. Adam begins another day, riding his bicycle. This time, where is he headed?
(b) Washington DC
(d) New York
4. What did Adam take in order to get rid of his headache that has come upon him?
(d) Pepto Bismol
5. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
(c) Mr. Grey
(d) The boy's mother
6. What is the nickname that the old maintenance man has for Adam as he rides into the hospital?
7. What was the religious denomination of Adam's mother when she was growing up? She was allowed to keep this religious affiliation.
8. Who was the one that ran away, even though he was hurt in the accident as well?
(a) Adam's father
(c) Mr. Grey
9. What does Adam discover about his bike at the beginning of this section?
(a) The seat is missing
(b) It has been stolen
(c) The gear is off
(d) The tires are flat
10. Inducement ____________ and pre-knowledge interrogatory techniques have failed on Adam in his questioning.
11. Which one of the couple in the car has had a stroke and is going to their doctor's appointment?
(a) The woman
(b) The man
(c) Both in the couple
(d) Neither, the woman had a heart attack
12. Adam still wants to stay in one of the cabins and he sees that there is a ___________ in the first one he looks at.
13. Who did Adam see spinning in the air as they died from the impact of another car hurtling toward the group of people?
(a) His father
(b) His mother
(c) His sister
(d) Amy Hertz
14. Who was the relative that Adam uncovered, though he'd been told he had no living relatives?
(a) His father's sister
(b) His mother's sister
(c) His grandfather
(d) His cousin, Amy
15. Where is Adam lying when the car comes by to try to help him out as he is on his bike journey?
(a) At a gas station pump
(b) On the side of the road
(c) On a bench
(d) In the middle of the road
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Adam's mother sometimes talk even though it went against Mr. Grey's rules?
2. Who had called with an emergency when Adam came home from the incomplete Number game?
3. Where is the bike that Adam is looking to find and to retrieve as his own?
4. __________ is very sorry for placing Adam and his mother in a difficult situation.
5. Brint again asks for details about Adam's father's ____________, which disturbs Adam.
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)