|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Whipper always trying to take away from Adam as he is biking around?
(a) Adam's box
(b) Adam's hat
(c) Adam's bike
(d) Adam's shoes
2. In what city does Adam plan to spend the night during his continuing bike journey?
(d) Belton Falls
3. Who was the one that ran away, even though he was hurt in the accident as well?
(b) Adam's father
(d) Mr. Grey
4. What is the temperature like as Adam begins this new bike journey at the end of the book?
5. What is the name given to Adam Farmer in the annual report that is revealed in this section?
(b) Subject P
(c) Subject A
(d) Subject B
6. What was the government identification number that was used to identity Mr. Grey?
(d) He didn't have one.
7. What could the first assassination attempt on Adam's father be described as?
(a) A pipe bomb in the mailbox
(b) A sniper shot
(c) A car bomb
(d) A car crash
8. The man tells Adam that if he wants to get something, he has to give a ____________.
9. What has Adam been refusing whenever someone comes in to check on him?
(b) Amy's phone calls
(d) His father
10. How many annual questionings have been done on Adam according to the final report?
11. Adam realizes it is not the manner of ________ that matters on his journey, but that he reaches Rutterburg as soon as possible.
12. Adam realizes that his mother's sadness was actually __________, not the sadness he thought he saw.
13. Inducement ____________ and pre-knowledge interrogatory techniques have failed on Adam in his questioning.
14. Adam is acting like a ___________ in order to get his bike back.
(d) Normal boy
15. Where is the bike that Adam is looking to find and to retrieve as his own?
(a) In a shop
(b) At the junk yard
(c) On the front porch
(d) In the woods
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Adam's mother sometimes talk even though it went against Mr. Grey's rules?
2. How long did Adam's father spend in giving testimony before the Senate Committee?
3. Who is waiting for Adam when he bikes up to the front of the building he is drawn to?
4. As Adam is nervous about the situation, his __________ is coming back and he begins to get nauseous.
5. Adam begins another day, riding his bicycle. This time, where is he headed?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)