|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy do to his mother, which makes Adam angry at the boy?
(b) Throws the bike at the ground
(c) Hits his mother
(d) Turns his back on the mother
2. Brint asks Adam is his troubles begin when he is __________, remembering, and that it might be unpleasant.
3. Adam begins another day, riding his bicycle. This time, where is he headed?
(a) New York
(b) Washington DC
4. Which one of the couple in the car has had a stroke and is going to their doctor's appointment?
(a) The woman
(b) Both in the couple
(c) Neither, the woman had a heart attack
(d) The man
5. Who saw Amy and Adam during their last Number game together, even though they were unable to complete it?
(b) The old man
(d) Adam's father
6. For how long has Adam been calling the number at the Hertz house, or so he thinks he's been calling that number?
(a) 10 years
(b) 3 years
(c) 1 year
(d) 6 months
7. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
(b) Mr. Grey
(d) The boy's mother
8. What is the name of the German Shepherd that likes to chase Adam on his bike and knock him over?
9. The man who answers at Amy's house says that he has had that phone number for how long?
(a) 3 years
(b) 1 year
(c) 6 months
(d) 10 years
10. Inducement ____________ and pre-knowledge interrogatory techniques have failed on Adam in his questioning.
11. What did the Farmer/Delmonte family stop to eat when they reached a McDonald's along their journey?
12. Adam's arm hurts from the _______ used on him at the hospital during his withdrawal period.
13. Who makes up the annual report that is being described in this final section of the book?
(a) Mr. Grey
(c) Anthony Delmonte
(d) Adam Farmer
14. What is so special about the room in the cellar where Adam's father and Mr. Grey would talk?
(a) It was soundproof
(b) It was filled with information
(c) It was above ground
(d) It was hidden
15. Brint again asks for details about Adam's father's ____________, which disturbs Adam.
(a) Birth certificate
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Adam lying when the car comes by to try to help him out as he is on his bike journey?
2. Adam's mom is afraid of the things that could happen, also known as the _______________.
3. What would Mr. Grey bring to Monument twice a year when he came to visit the family in Monument?
4. Who was the one that ran away, even though he was hurt in the accident as well?
5. How many annual questionings have been done on Adam according to the final report?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)