|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What route does Adam want to take when he is taking this new journey?
2. Where is the bike that Adam is looking to find and to retrieve as his own?
(a) On the front porch
(b) At the junk yard
(c) In a shop
(d) In the woods
3. What is so special about the room in the cellar where Adam's father and Mr. Grey would talk?
(a) It was filled with information
(b) It was soundproof
(c) It was above ground
(d) It was hidden
4. Adam's mom is afraid of the things that could happen, also known as the _______________.
(a) What Ifs
(c) Never Knows
(d) Fear A Lots
5. What does Adam see as he pedals around the corner when he arrives at Rutterburg?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A bike shop
(d) His house
6. The man tells Adam that if he wants to get something, he has to give a ____________.
7. How many annual questionings have been done on Adam according to the final report?
8. What does the huge man ask Adam as he is trying to fix the situation with his bike? "Lose something, __________?"
9. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
(a) Adam's dad
(d) Mr. Grey
10. What is the temperature like as Adam begins this new bike journey at the end of the book?
11. What was the government identification number that was used to identity Mr. Grey?
(a) He didn't have one.
12. Where did the grey man and Adam's father used to go when they would have to talk to each other?
13. For how long has Adam been calling the number at the Hertz house, or so he thinks he's been calling that number?
(a) 3 years
(b) 10 years
(c) 1 year
(d) 6 months
14. _____________ bought the insurance company for Anthony so that he could start his life over.
(a) The government
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Adam's mom
(d) The mob
15. Who saw Amy and Adam during their last Number game together, even though they were unable to complete it?
(c) The old man
(d) Adam's father
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Adam call into his room in order to talk more about what he remembers?
2. What was the religious denomination of Adam's mother when she was growing up? She was allowed to keep this religious affiliation.
3. Adam is not __________ when the man tries to start a session with Adam in this section.
4. Adam is happy he did not take his ____________ that morning and that he is alert and clear.
5. Adam realizes it is not the manner of ________ that matters on his journey, but that he reaches Rutterburg as soon as possible.
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)