|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did the grey many come to visit Adam and his family when they were all a part of each other's lives?
(a) Twice a month
(b) He lived with them
(c) Twice a week
(d) Every day
2. Who saw Amy and Adam during their last Number game together, even though they were unable to complete it?
(b) The old man
(c) Adam's father
3. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
(b) Adam's dad
(d) Mr. Grey
4. How long did Adam's father spend in giving testimony before the Senate Committee?
(a) One month
(b) One week
(c) One day
(d) One year
5. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
(b) The boy's mother
(d) Mr. Grey
6. Where does Adam run in order to fix the situation with the bike?
(a) The police station
(b) The woods
(c) The alley
(d) The gas station
7. ___________ was proud of Anthony for doing the right thing even though it meant giving up his career.
(a) Mr. Grey
8. Where is the bike that Adam is looking to find and to retrieve as his own?
(a) In the woods
(b) On the front porch
(c) In a shop
(d) At the junk yard
9. What was the government identification number that was used to identity Mr. Grey?
(d) He didn't have one.
10. What does the boy do to his mother, which makes Adam angry at the boy?
(a) Throws the bike at the ground
(b) Turns his back on the mother
(d) Hits his mother
11. For how long has Adam been calling the number at the Hertz house, or so he thinks he's been calling that number?
(a) 3 years
(b) 6 months
(c) 10 years
(d) 1 year
12. What did the Farmer/Delmonte family stop to eat when they reached a McDonald's along their journey?
13. Adam is riding a plain bike, like the one ____________ rode as a kid years ago.
(c) His father
(d) His mother
14. Brint notes that Adam is alert and that his eyes are ___________.
(b) Glazed over
15. With whom did he spend some time at the motel where Adam wants to stay to rest for the night?
(a) Mr. Grey
(c) His sister
(d) His parents
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Adam lying when the car comes by to try to help him out as he is on his bike journey?
2. Brint suggests that the ________ represents the key to his memories, which causes Adam to retreat so completely from the interrogation.
3. Adam avoided Amy because he was afraid he would tell her __________ and he was sworn to secrecy.
4. What does Adam see as he pedals around the corner when he arrives at Rutterburg?
5. Adam has been refusing to get out of __________, according to the interrogation transcript.
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)