|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam focus his attention on finding as he is waiting to call his friend?
(d) His package
2. What did Adam steal in order to get into his father's desk where all the important papers were kept?
(a) A lock picking kit
(b) The combination
(c) A credit card
(d) The key
3. What does the man on the phone tell Adam he has been doing all day?
(a) Looking for Adam's friend
(b) Talking to Adam's teachers
(c) Staying in bed sick
(d) Talking to Adam's father
4. Adam begins to talk excitedly about the _________ man that is in his memory.
5. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
6. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
7. What happens to the weather as Adam is setting out again on his bike journey?
(a) It begins to rain
(b) A fog is rolling in
(c) Sunshine comes out
(d) Winds begin
8. The wrong number that Adam dials is just another block to keep him from discovering another __________.
(b) Piece of his identity
(d) Person he knows
9. Who comes to Adam's side when he is dealing with his anxiety attack of sorts?
(a) Mr. Grey
(b) His mother
(c) Amy Hertz
10. The name Adam Farmer means __________ to Adam at this point of his life.
11. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
12. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Adam Farmer
(b) Paul Delmonte
(d) Mr. Grey
13. The __________ is no longer smooth for Adam, but is full of ruts and of holes.
14. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
(a) Allison Hertz
(b) Amy Hertz
(c) Dr. Brint
(d) Mr. Grey
15. Where does Adam go to hide after making his startling discovery in his father's desk?
(b) The cave
(c) His bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
2. Adam decides he does not want to look any further into the truth about _________.
3. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
4. What is a word that might be used to describe Adam's current state of mind?
5. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)