|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
2. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
3. When the boy was a child, he was teased for having his stuffed animal - Pokey the ________.
4. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
(b) To kill himself
(c) To go crazy
(d) To fall over
5. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
6. As the rain continues to fall, Adam becomes ____________.
7. What does Adam begin to sing as he is continuing his journey on his bike?
(a) The song to Rocky
(b) The family song
(d) Happy Birthday
8. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
9. Who comes to Adam's side when he is dealing with his anxiety attack of sorts?
(a) Amy Hertz
(b) Mr. Grey
(d) His mother
10. What does Adam decide to eat when he is in a small restaurant in Carver on his bike journey?
(b) Grilled cheese
(d) Clam chowder
11. Brint tells Adam to __________ and let the thoughts from his memory come, but this doesn't work.
12. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
13. Adam becomes a sort of __________ in his own home as he tries to find out what is happening.
14. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
(b) His sister
(c) His mother
(d) His father
15. What does the man on the telephone say to Adam when he calls his number?
(a) Adam has to leave a message
(b) Adam is a stalker
(c) Adam is crazy
(d) Adam has the wrong number
Short Answer Questions
1. The wrong number that Adam dials is just another block to keep him from discovering another __________.
2. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
3. Adam believes that this man is the only real __________ he has to the mystery in his mind.
4. On what day of the week is Adam's mother the happiest, it seems?
5. What is Adam's dream in terms of the career path he wants to take?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)