|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
2. Adam believes that Amy is more important to him than food or the __________.
3. The wrong number that Adam dials is just another block to keep him from discovering another __________.
(c) Person he knows
(d) Piece of his identity
4. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
(a) It doesn't mean anything
(b) It's stupid
(c) It's the family's theme song
(d) It is a code for him to remember
5. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
(a) German Shepherd
(b) Shiba Inu
(c) Shih Tzu
(d) Golden Retriever
6. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
(a) Ball cap
7. Adam becomes a sort of __________ in his own home as he tries to find out what is happening.
8. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
9. What are the other three guys in the restaurant eating as Adam sits alone with his meal?
10. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
11. What does the man on the telephone say to Adam when he calls his number?
(a) Adam has the wrong number
(b) Adam is crazy
(c) Adam has to leave a message
(d) Adam is a stalker
12. When the boy was a child, he was teased for having his stuffed animal - Pokey the ________.
13. Brint tells Adam to __________ and let the thoughts from his memory come, but this doesn't work.
14. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
15. Adam admits that he didn't know who Paul was ______________, but doesn't answer when Brint pokes further.
(a) At the beginning
(b) In his life
(c) Trying to connect him to
(d) In relation to Amy
Short Answer Questions
1. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
2. Adam insists to the person who visits him that he wants to remember the ___________.
3. What does Adam decide to eat when he is in a small restaurant in Carver on his bike journey?
4. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
5. Where does Adam go to hide after making his startling discovery in his father's desk?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)