|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Adam's dream in terms of the career path he wants to take?
(a) Mob boss
2. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
3. Where does Adam think about leaving his bike in order to keep it safe and sound?
(a) The library
(b) The police station
(c) The gas station
(d) The restaurant
4. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
5. Adam insists to the person who visits him that he wants to remember the ___________.
6. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
(a) Ring Around the Rosy
(b) Farmer in the Dell
(c) Baa Baa Black Sheep
(d) How Much is that Doggy in the Window?
7. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
8. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
9. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
10. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
(a) Mr. Grey
(b) Allison Hertz
(c) Amy Hertz
(d) Dr. Brint
11. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
(a) The restaurant owners
(b) The dogs
(c) The popcorn vendors
(d) The wise guys
12. Brint tells Adam to __________ and let the thoughts from his memory come, but this doesn't work.
13. Adam, when he wakes up in a fright, believes himself to be an ____________ person, in an unknown land.
14. What does the man on the phone tell Adam he has been doing all day?
(a) Talking to Adam's father
(b) Staying in bed sick
(c) Looking for Adam's friend
(d) Talking to Adam's teachers
15. Adam has always wondered what made his mother so ________ whenever he looked at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam begin to sing as he is continuing his journey on his bike?
2. Brint suggests to Adam that his ___________ has been lying to him all this time.
3. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
4. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
5. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)