|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ bought the insurance company for Anthony so that he could start his life over.
(a) The mob
(b) Adam's mom
(c) The government
(d) Mr. Grey
2. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
(a) Farmer in the Dell
(b) Baa Baa Black Sheep
(c) Ring Around the Rosy
(d) How Much is that Doggy in the Window?
3. What did Adam say happened to him on his bike, instead of telling the man the truth?
(a) He was drunk
(b) He lost his balance
(c) He was biking too fast
(d) His tire popped
4. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Mr. Grey
(c) Paul Delmonte
(d) Adam Farmer
5. What does Adam focus his attention on finding as he is waiting to call his friend?
(b) His package
Short Answer Questions
1. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
2. As Adam is nervous about the situation, his __________ is coming back and he begins to get nauseous.
3. Adam is acting like a ___________ in order to get his bike back.
4. Brint notes that Adam is alert and that his eyes are ___________.
5. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)