|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name for the grey man that Adam finally seems to remember during the interrogation?
2. What is so special about the room in the cellar where Adam's father and Mr. Grey would talk?
(a) It was filled with information
(b) It was hidden
(c) It was above ground
(d) It was soundproof
3. In what city does Adam plan to spend the night during his continuing bike journey?
(d) Belton Falls
4. As the rain continues to fall, Adam becomes ____________.
5. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name given to Adam Farmer in the annual report that is revealed in this section?
2. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
3. Where does Adam think about leaving his bike in order to keep it safe and sound?
4. Where is the bike that Adam is looking to find and to retrieve as his own?
5. Adam is distressed as he feels as if he cannot even get a _______________ correct.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)