|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam wake up in a panic in the middle of the night?
(a) Rest stop
(b) Hospital room
(c) His home
2. Brint suggests to Adam that his ___________ has been lying to him all this time.
3. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
4. Adam resolves to call __________ at the next phone booth he finds when he is on his journey.
(a) His father
5. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man who answers at Amy's house says that he has had that phone number for how long?
2. Adam hears the approach of a ____________ coming up on the road behind him.
3. Where does Adam think about leaving his bike in order to keep it safe and sound?
4. The name Adam Farmer means __________ to Adam at this point of his life.
5. Adam avoided Amy because he was afraid he would tell her __________ and he was sworn to secrecy.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)