|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam think about leaving his bike in order to keep it safe and sound?
(a) The gas station
(b) The restaurant
(c) The library
(d) The police station
2. What do the troublemakers hit Adam with as he is sitting at the table, thinking about where to put his bike?
(a) Straw wrappers
3. Who is at the wheel of the car that ends up following Adam as he is biking down the road?
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) His father
4. Where does Adam wake up in a panic in the middle of the night?
(b) Hospital room
(c) Rest stop
(d) His home
5. What does Adam see as he pedals around the corner when he arrives at Rutterburg?
(a) His house
(b) A bike shop
(d) A restaurant
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam resolves to call __________ at the next phone booth he finds when he is on his journey.
2. What did Adam say happened to him on his bike, instead of telling the man the truth?
3. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
4. Adam does not believe that Brint is a ___________ because of the way that he dresses.
5. Which one of the couple in the car has had a stroke and is going to their doctor's appointment?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)