|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could the first assassination attempt on Adam's father be described as?
(a) A car bomb
(b) A pipe bomb in the mailbox
(c) A car crash
(d) A sniper shot
2. Who comes to Adam's side when he is dealing with his anxiety attack of sorts?
(a) Amy Hertz
(b) Mr. Grey
(d) His mother
3. The elderly man thought Adam looked like he was _________ when he was lying where he was.
(a) Playing a prank
4. What does the huge man ask Adam as he is trying to fix the situation with his bike? "Lose something, __________?"
5. Inducement ____________ and pre-knowledge interrogatory techniques have failed on Adam in his questioning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
2. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
3. Adam hears the approach of a ____________ coming up on the road behind him.
4. Brint tells Adam: "I am always here to _________ you. Remember that."
5. Who does Adam think is now threatening him after he tries to make the phone call?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)