|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brint again asks for details about Adam's father's ____________, which disturbs Adam.
(d) Birth certificate
2. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
(a) Allison Hertz
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Dr. Brint
(d) Amy Hertz
3. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
(a) His father
(b) His mother
(c) His sister
4. With whom did he spend some time at the motel where Adam wants to stay to rest for the night?
(a) His sister
(b) His parents
(d) Mr. Grey
5. Adam becomes a sort of __________ in his own home as he tries to find out what is happening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had called with an emergency when Adam came home from the incomplete Number game?
2. Adam still wants to stay in one of the cabins and he sees that there is a ___________ in the first one he looks at.
3. Adam avoided Amy because he was afraid he would tell her __________ and he was sworn to secrecy.
4. What does Adam focus his attention on finding as he is waiting to call his friend?
5. What does Adam decide to eat when he is in a small restaurant in Carver on his bike journey?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)