|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam admits that he didn't know who Paul was ______________, but doesn't answer when Brint pokes further.
(a) In relation to Amy
(b) At the beginning
(c) In his life
(d) Trying to connect him to
2. Brint tells Adam he must face ____________ or else everything will come to a halt.
(a) His charges
(b) His father
(c) The truth
(d) The gray man
3. Where is the bike that Adam is looking to find and to retrieve as his own?
(a) In the woods
(b) In a shop
(c) At the junk yard
(d) On the front porch
4. What is Whipper always trying to take away from Adam as he is biking around?
(a) Adam's box
(b) Adam's shoes
(c) Adam's bike
(d) Adam's hat
5. Adam has been refusing to get out of __________, according to the interrogation transcript.
(a) The hospital
(b) The bathroom
(c) The kitchen
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
2. Who makes up the annual report that is being described in this final section of the book?
3. Adam is afraid that __________ will laugh at him if he reveals any of the concerns he has about his family.
4. Who was the relative that Adam uncovered, though he'd been told he had no living relatives?
5. Where does Adam think about leaving his bike in order to keep it safe and sound?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)