|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had called with an emergency when Adam came home from the incomplete Number game?
(a) Dr. Dupont
(b) Mr. Grey
(d) Adam's father
2. The _________ in Adam increases, though he tries not to take a pill or a shot to calm down.
3. What could the first assassination attempt on Adam's father be described as?
(a) A sniper shot
(b) A pipe bomb in the mailbox
(c) A car bomb
(d) A car crash
4. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
5. The boy wants to make the bike trip without any _________, so he puts them in the garbage disposal.
(d) Food packages
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Adam been calling the number at the Hertz house, or so he thinks he's been calling that number?
2. The man who answers at Amy's house says that he has had that phone number for how long?
3. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
4. Where does Adam go to hide after making his startling discovery in his father's desk?
5. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)