|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the huge man ask Adam as he is trying to fix the situation with his bike? "Lose something, __________?"
2. Brint tells Adam: "I am always here to _________ you. Remember that."
(b) Listen to
3. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
4. What does Adam now feel he has to do in order to get away from those who might harm him?
(c) Go to the police
(d) Find his father
5. Who is waiting for Adam when he bikes up to the front of the building he is drawn to?
(a) Dr. Dupont
(b) Adam's father
(c) Mr. Grey
(d) Amy Hertz
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam realizes that his mother's sadness was actually __________, not the sadness he thought he saw.
2. Who was the one that ran away, even though he was hurt in the accident as well?
3. What does the boy do to his mother, which makes Adam angry at the boy?
4. On the day that Adam's mother is the happiest, she has a special _________ hour that she enjoys in her bedroom.
5. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)