|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brint asks Adam is his troubles begin when he is __________, remembering, and that it might be unpleasant.
2. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
(a) Old man
3. Who was the one that ran away, even though he was hurt in the accident as well?
(a) Adam's father
(c) Mr. Grey
4. Adam doesn't feel he deserves happiness, courage, and _____________.
5. What do the troublemakers hit Adam with as he is sitting at the table, thinking about where to put his bike?
(a) Straw wrappers
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
2. The boy wants to make the bike trip without any _________, so he puts them in the garbage disposal.
3. Who comes to Adam's side when he is dealing with his anxiety attack of sorts?
4. Adam has been refusing to get out of __________, according to the interrogation transcript.
5. Adam insists to the person who visits him that he wants to remember the ___________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)