|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam admits that he didn't know who Paul was ______________, but doesn't answer when Brint pokes further.
(a) At the beginning
(b) In relation to Amy
(c) In his life
(d) Trying to connect him to
2. What is another thing that Adam refuses to do during the timing of this interrogation?
(b) Talk to his father
(c) Play hopscotch
3. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
(a) The wise guys
(b) The dogs
(c) The popcorn vendors
(d) The restaurant owners
4. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
5. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Adam's father used to do for his career before all of the chaos ensued?
2. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
3. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
4. Who is at the wheel of the car that ends up following Adam as he is biking down the road?
5. The _________ in Adam increases, though he tries not to take a pill or a shot to calm down.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)