|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
2. Brint suggests that the ________ represents the key to his memories, which causes Adam to retreat so completely from the interrogation.
(c) Wise guys
(d) Grey man
3. In the box in the cellar were mementos from the family's past, including an old hat and an Army _______ of Adam's father's.
(b) Sleeping bag
4. Who makes up the annual report that is being described in this final section of the book?
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Adam Farmer
(d) Anthony Delmonte
5. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brint asks Adam is his troubles begin when he is __________, remembering, and that it might be unpleasant.
2. Adam begins to talk excitedly about the _________ man that is in his memory.
3. Where did the family all sit in the car as they were doing away for their emergency?
4. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
5. Where is Adam standing outside of when he is still in Carver on the bike journey?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)