|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Adam steal in order to get into his father's desk where all the important papers were kept?
(a) The combination
(b) A credit card
(c) The key
(d) A lock picking kit
2. Adam, when he wakes up in a fright, believes himself to be an ____________ person, in an unknown land.
3. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
4. Brint tells Adam the sessions and the ___________ are helping him to progress more.
(d) Fresh air
5. Where does Adam think about leaving his bike in order to keep it safe and sound?
(a) The gas station
(b) The library
(c) The police station
(d) The restaurant
Short Answer Questions
1. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
2. Brint tells Adam: "I am always here to _________ you. Remember that."
3. Who makes up the annual report that is being described in this final section of the book?
4. ___________ was proud of Anthony for doing the right thing even though it meant giving up his career.
5. What does Adam now wish he had used when he was back in Aswell at the rest stop?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)