|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
(a) Paul Delmonte
(b) Andy Delmonte
(d) Allison Hertz
2. Brint tells Adam: "I am always here to _________ you. Remember that."
(d) Listen to
3. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
4. Adam admits that he didn't know who Paul was ______________, but doesn't answer when Brint pokes further.
(a) In his life
(b) At the beginning
(c) In relation to Amy
(d) Trying to connect him to
5. What does the man on the phone tell Adam he has been doing all day?
(a) Staying in bed sick
(b) Talking to Adam's father
(c) Looking for Adam's friend
(d) Talking to Adam's teachers
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Adam offer the fat man for help with his bike?
2. What was the name for the grey man that Adam finally seems to remember during the interrogation?
3. Adam realizes it is not the manner of ________ that matters on his journey, but that he reaches Rutterburg as soon as possible.
4. Adam resolves to call __________ at the next phone booth he finds when he is on his journey.
5. What had Adam's father used to do for his career before all of the chaos ensued?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)