|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
2. Adam is acting like a ___________ in order to get his bike back.
(c) Normal boy
3. The wrong number that Adam dials is just another block to keep him from discovering another __________.
(b) Piece of his identity
(c) Person he knows
4. What happens to the young man during the interrogation that makes him want to stop the questioning?
(a) He falls asleep
(b) His head hurts
(c) He vomits
(d) He becomes angry
5. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
(a) To fall over
(b) To go crazy
(d) To kill himself
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
2. What is the name of the game that Amy has invented in order to keep the two busy?
3. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
4. Adam is distressed as he feels as if he cannot even get a _______________ correct.
5. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)