|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
2. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
(a) It's stupid
(b) It's the family's theme song
(c) It doesn't mean anything
(d) It is a code for him to remember
3. The wrong number that Adam dials is just another block to keep him from discovering another __________.
(b) Piece of his identity
(c) Person he knows
4. As the rain continues to fall, Adam becomes ____________.
5. What has Adam been refusing whenever someone comes in to check on him?
(b) Amy's phone calls
(d) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
2. How long did Adam's father spend in giving testimony before the Senate Committee?
3. What was the government identification number that was used to identity Mr. Grey?
4. Where is Adam standing outside of when he is still in Carver on the bike journey?
5. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)