|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam believes that this man is the only real __________ he has to the mystery in his mind.
2. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
3. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
4. Brint again asks for details about Adam's father's ____________, which disturbs Adam.
(d) Birth certificate
5. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Adam's dad
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
2. Brint suggests that the day may come when he will not be there for Adam to __________.
3. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
4. What had the old man seen sticking out of the ditch, which alerted them to the presence of Adam?
5. Where does Adam go to hide after making his startling discovery in his father's desk?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)