|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Adam think he was born, according to what his birth certificate says and his father told him?
(c) Rhode Island
2. Adam's father never told Adam all of the information so that he could never __________ anything.
3. Brint suggests that the ________ represents the key to his memories, which causes Adam to retreat so completely from the interrogation.
(b) Wise guys
(d) Grey man
4. What was the government identification number that was used to identity Mr. Grey?
(b) He didn't have one.
5. Adam is not __________ when the man tries to start a session with Adam in this section.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the weather as Adam is setting out again on his bike journey?
2. What does the boy do to his mother, which makes Adam angry at the boy?
3. What has Adam been refusing whenever someone comes in to check on him?
4. Brint again asks for details about Adam's father's ____________, which disturbs Adam.
5. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)