|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another thing that Adam refuses to do during the timing of this interrogation?
(a) Talk to his father
(d) Play hopscotch
2. The name Adam Farmer means __________ to Adam at this point of his life.
3. What does Adam begin to sing as he is continuing his journey on his bike?
(b) The family song
(c) Happy Birthday
(d) The song to Rocky
4. Brint suggests to Adam that his ___________ has been lying to him all this time.
5. What did Adam say happened to him on his bike, instead of telling the man the truth?
(a) His tire popped
(b) He lost his balance
(c) He was biking too fast
(d) He was drunk
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
2. The boy wants to make the bike trip without any _________, so he puts them in the garbage disposal.
3. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
4. Brint suggests that the ________ represents the key to his memories, which causes Adam to retreat so completely from the interrogation.
5. Adam becomes a sort of __________ in his own home as he tries to find out what is happening.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)