|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the wheel of the car that ends up following Adam as he is biking down the road?
(a) Mr. Grey
(d) His father
2. Who comes to Adam's side when he is dealing with his anxiety attack of sorts?
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Amy Hertz
(d) His mother
3. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
4. Adam has been refusing to get out of __________, according to the interrogation transcript.
(b) The bathroom
(c) The hospital
(d) The kitchen
5. Brint asks Adam is his troubles begin when he is __________, remembering, and that it might be unpleasant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
2. Adam is not __________ when the man tries to start a session with Adam in this section.
3. Adam hears the approach of a ____________ coming up on the road behind him.
4. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
5. Adam becomes a sort of __________ in his own home as he tries to find out what is happening.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)