|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam, when he wakes up in a fright, believes himself to be an ____________ person, in an unknown land.
2. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
3. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
4. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
(b) Ball cap
5. Brint asks Adam is his troubles begin when he is __________, remembering, and that it might be unpleasant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Adam think is now threatening him after he tries to make the phone call?
2. The elderly man thought Adam looked like he was _________ when he was lying where he was.
3. What has Adam been refusing whenever someone comes in to check on him?
4. What does the huge man ask Adam as he is trying to fix the situation with his bike? "Lose something, __________?"
5. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)