|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
(a) To fall over
(b) To go crazy
(c) To kill himself
2. Brint notes that Adam is alert and that his eyes are ___________.
(d) Glazed over
3. What did Adam say happened to him on his bike, instead of telling the man the truth?
(a) He was drunk
(b) He lost his balance
(c) His tire popped
(d) He was biking too fast
4. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
(b) Witness protection
(c) On vacation
5. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam now wish he had used when he was back in Aswell at the rest stop?
2. Brint suggests that the ________ represents the key to his memories, which causes Adam to retreat so completely from the interrogation.
3. The _________ in Adam increases, though he tries not to take a pill or a shot to calm down.
4. Adam enters a phone booth and tries to place a call to ___________ in order to soothe himself.
5. What does Adam think when he thinks of Amy? "I don't ____________ you."
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)