|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
(a) To go crazy
(b) To fall over
(c) To kill himself
2. Adam's father never told Adam all of the information so that he could never __________ anything.
3. Brint tells Adam he must face ____________ or else everything will come to a halt.
(a) His father
(b) The truth
(c) His charges
(d) The gray man
4. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
(a) It's the family's theme song
(b) It is a code for him to remember
(c) It doesn't mean anything
(d) It's stupid
5. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
(a) The food Adam bought
(b) The dog
(c) Adam's package
(d) Adam's newspaper
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a word that might be used to describe Adam's current state of mind?
2. What is the description of Adam's skin tones during this session of interrogation?
3. What does Amy talk like in order to make Adam laugh and to keep him from becoming too serious?
4. What could the first assassination attempt on Adam's father be described as?
5. What does the man on the phone tell Adam he has been doing all day?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)