|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the troublemakers hit Adam with as he is sitting at the table, thinking about where to put his bike?
(d) Straw wrappers
2. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
(b) His mother
(c) His father
(d) His sister
3. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
(a) Ring Around the Rosy
(b) Farmer in the Dell
(c) Baa Baa Black Sheep
(d) How Much is that Doggy in the Window?
4. Adam insists to the person who visits him that he wants to remember the ___________.
5. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the young man during the interrogation that makes him want to stop the questioning?
2. The wrong number that Adam dials is just another block to keep him from discovering another __________.
3. What does Adam begin to sing as he is continuing his journey on his bike?
4. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
5. The _________ in Adam increases, though he tries not to take a pill or a shot to calm down.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)