|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam has been refusing to get out of __________, according to the interrogation transcript.
(a) The hospital
(c) The kitchen
(d) The bathroom
2. Where have Amy and Adam huddled together when they were together in order to kiss each other?
(a) His bedroom
(b) The janitor's closet
(c) The grocery store
(d) Under the footballl stands
3. Adam is distressed as he feels as if he cannot even get a _______________ correct.
(a) Bike ride
(b) Phone number
4. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
5. Where is Adam standing outside of when he is still in Carver on the bike journey?
(a) Grocery store
(b) Police station
(c) Gas station
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Adam think is now threatening him after he tries to make the phone call?
2. What does Adam now wish he had used when he was back in Aswell at the rest stop?
3. On the day that Adam's mother is the happiest, she has a special _________ hour that she enjoys in her bedroom.
4. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
5. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)