|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man on the phone tell Adam he has been doing all day?
(a) Looking for Adam's friend
(b) Talking to Adam's teachers
(c) Talking to Adam's father
(d) Staying in bed sick
2. What had the old man seen sticking out of the ditch, which alerted them to the presence of Adam?
(a) Adam's package
(b) Adam's hat
(c) The bell on the handle bar
(d) The wheels of the bike
3. What happens to the weather as Adam is setting out again on his bike journey?
(a) A fog is rolling in
(b) Winds begin
(c) It begins to rain
(d) Sunshine comes out
4. The elderly man thought Adam looked like he was _________ when he was lying where he was.
(d) Playing a prank
5. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week is Adam's mother the happiest, it seems?
2. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
3. Adam realizes it is not the manner of ________ that matters on his journey, but that he reaches Rutterburg as soon as possible.
4. Brint suggests that the day may come when he will not be there for Adam to __________.
5. Adam believes that this man is the only real __________ he has to the mystery in his mind.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)