|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam resolves to call __________ at the next phone booth he finds when he is on his journey.
(c) His father
2. Where is Adam lying when the car comes by to try to help him out as he is on his bike journey?
(a) On the side of the road
(b) On a bench
(c) In the middle of the road
(d) At a gas station pump
3. What had Adam's father used to do for his career before all of the chaos ensued?
(a) Police officer
(b) Mob boss
(c) Insurance agent
4. The elderly man thought Adam looked like he was _________ when he was lying where he was.
(a) Playing a prank
5. Who does Adam think is now threatening him after he tries to make the phone call?
(a) The restaurant owners
(b) The doctors
(c) The mob
(d) The troublemakers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam think when he thinks of Amy? "I don't ____________ you."
2. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
3. Brint suggests that the day may come when he will not be there for Adam to __________.
4. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
5. When the boy was a child, he was teased for having his stuffed animal - Pokey the ________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)