|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
2. Adam resolves to call __________ at the next phone booth he finds when he is on his journey.
(a) His father
3. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
4. On the day that Adam's mother is the happiest, she has a special _________ hour that she enjoys in her bedroom.
5. The elderly man thought Adam looked like he was _________ when he was lying where he was.
(d) Playing a prank
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
2. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
3. How long did Adam's father spend in giving testimony before the Senate Committee?
4. Which one of the couple in the car has had a stroke and is going to their doctor's appointment?
5. Adam decides he does not want to look any further into the truth about _________.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)