|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
2. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
3. Adam asks if ___________ is the name of the gray man that he keeps seeing in his memory.
(a) Mr. Fog
(b) Mr. Black
(c) Paul Delmonte
(d) Adam Farmer
4. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
5. Adam is distressed as he feels as if he cannot even get a _______________ correct.
(a) Phone number
(d) Bike ride
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam has been refusing to get out of __________, according to the interrogation transcript.
2. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
3. What had Adam's father used to do for his career before all of the chaos ensued?
4. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
5. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)