|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the young man during the interrogation that makes him want to stop the questioning?
(a) He becomes angry
(b) He falls asleep
(c) He vomits
(d) His head hurts
2. What happens to the weather as Adam is setting out again on his bike journey?
(a) Winds begin
(b) It begins to rain
(c) Sunshine comes out
(d) A fog is rolling in
3. Where did the grey man and Adam's father used to go when they would have to talk to each other?
4. Where does Adam go to hide after making his startling discovery in his father's desk?
(c) The cave
(d) His bedroom
5. Brint asks Adam is his troubles begin when he is __________, remembering, and that it might be unpleasant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam doesn't feel he deserves happiness, courage, and _____________.
2. Where does Adam think about leaving his bike in order to keep it safe and sound?
3. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
4. Who was the relative that Adam uncovered, though he'd been told he had no living relatives?
5. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)