|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam decides he does not want to look any further into the truth about _________.
(b) His father
(c) Dr. Grey
2. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
3. Adam, when he wakes up in a fright, believes himself to be an ____________ person, in an unknown land.
4. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
5. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
(c) Adam's dad
(d) Mr. Grey
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the grey man and Adam's father used to go when they would have to talk to each other?
2. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
3. What was the religious denomination of Adam's mother when she was growing up? She was allowed to keep this religious affiliation.
4. Adam believes that this man is the only real __________ he has to the mystery in his mind.
5. The elderly man thought Adam looked like he was _________ when he was lying where he was.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)