|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
2. What does Amy talk like in order to make Adam laugh and to keep him from becoming too serious?
(a) A fairy
(b) A giraffe
(c) A pig
(d) Wise guy
3. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
4. What happens to the weather as Adam is setting out again on his bike journey?
(a) It begins to rain
(b) Sunshine comes out
(c) Winds begin
(d) A fog is rolling in
5. What does Adam now feel he has to do in order to get away from those who might harm him?
(b) Find his father
(d) Go to the police
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam focus his attention on finding as he is waiting to call his friend?
2. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
3. Where does Adam wake up in a panic in the middle of the night?
4. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
5. Adam, when he wakes up in a fright, believes himself to be an ____________ person, in an unknown land.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)