|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
2. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
(b) His sister
(c) His mother
(d) His father
3. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
(a) Dr. Brint
(b) Robert Cormier
(c) Adam Farmer
(d) Mr. Grey
4. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
5. Adam enters a phone booth and tries to place a call to ___________ in order to soothe himself.
(a) Amy Hertz
(b) Allison Hertz
(c) His father
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
2. Adam becomes a sort of __________ in his own home as he tries to find out what is happening.
3. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
4. What is Adam's dream in terms of the career path he wants to take?
5. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)