|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
(a) It's the family's theme song
(b) It's stupid
(c) It is a code for him to remember
(d) It doesn't mean anything
2. What is a word that might be used to describe Adam's current state of mind?
3. Adam doesn't feel he deserves happiness, courage, and _____________.
4. The wrong number that Adam dials is just another block to keep him from discovering another __________.
(a) Person he knows
(c) Piece of his identity
5. What does Adam focus his attention on finding as he is waiting to call his friend?
(b) His package
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
2. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
3. What does Adam now feel he has to do in order to get away from those who might harm him?
4. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
5. What is the scent of perfume that the boy remembers as being something his mother used to wear?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)