|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of club meeting did Adam tell his mother he was attending, even though he was really going out with Amy?
2. Where is Adam standing outside of when he is still in Carver on the bike journey?
(a) Grocery store
(b) Police station
(c) Gas station
3. What does Adam think when he thinks of Amy? "I don't ____________ you."
4. Adam insists to the person who visits him that he wants to remember the ___________.
5. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
2. Where is the game that Amy invented played at, preferably during a very busy time?
3. What does the man on the telephone say to Adam when he calls his number?
4. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
5. The name Adam Farmer means __________ to Adam at this point of his life.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)