|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam doesn't feel he deserves happiness, courage, and _____________.
2. The name Adam Farmer means __________ to Adam at this point of his life.
3. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(b) Adam Farmer
(c) Paul Delmonte
(d) Mr. Grey
4. What is the scent of perfume that the boy remembers as being something his mother used to wear?
5. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
2. Where does Adam think about leaving his bike in order to keep it safe and sound?
3. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
4. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
5. What happens to the young man during the interrogation that makes him want to stop the questioning?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)