|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
(b) A map
(c) A soda
(d) A car
2. What does Adam now wish he had used when he was back in Aswell at the rest stop?
(a) The shade
(b) The bathroom
(c) The phone
(d) The air pump
3. Who does Adam think is now threatening him after he tries to make the phone call?
(a) The doctors
(b) The mob
(c) The restaurant owners
(d) The troublemakers
4. Who comes to Adam's side when he is dealing with his anxiety attack of sorts?
(a) Amy Hertz
(b) Mr. Grey
(d) His mother
5. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Adam Farmer
(b) Mr. Grey
(d) Paul Delmonte
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man on the telephone say to Adam when he calls his number?
2. What are the other three guys in the restaurant eating as Adam sits alone with his meal?
3. What is the name of the game that Amy has invented in order to keep the two busy?
4. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
5. Adam is distressed as he feels as if he cannot even get a _______________ correct.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)