|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Adam think is now threatening him after he tries to make the phone call?
(a) The doctors
(b) The restaurant owners
(c) The troublemakers
(d) The mob
2. Where does Adam go to hide after making his startling discovery in his father's desk?
(a) His bedroom
(b) The cave
3. Brint suggests to Adam that his ___________ has been lying to him all this time.
4. Adam, when he wakes up in a fright, believes himself to be an ____________ person, in an unknown land.
5. What does Adam decide to eat when he is in a small restaurant in Carver on his bike journey?
(b) Grilled cheese
(d) Clam chowder
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
2. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
3. What happens to the weather as Adam is setting out again on his bike journey?
4. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
5. Adam has always wondered what made his mother so ________ whenever he looked at her.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)