|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brint suggests to Adam that his ___________ has been lying to him all this time.
2. What do the troublemakers hit Adam with as he is sitting at the table, thinking about where to put his bike?
(c) Straw wrappers
3. When the boy was a child, he was teased for having his stuffed animal - Pokey the ________.
4. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
5. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
2. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
3. Adam is afraid that __________ will laugh at him if he reveals any of the concerns he has about his family.
4. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
5. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)