|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam, when he wakes up in a fright, believes himself to be an ____________ person, in an unknown land.
2. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
3. What happens to the young man during the interrogation that makes him want to stop the questioning?
(a) He becomes angry
(b) He vomits
(c) He falls asleep
(d) His head hurts
4. What kind of club meeting did Adam tell his mother he was attending, even though he was really going out with Amy?
5. In what state does Adam think he was born, according to what his birth certificate says and his father told him?
(b) Rhode Island
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the scent of perfume that the boy remembers as being something his mother used to wear?
2. Where is the game that Amy invented played at, preferably during a very busy time?
3. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
4. What does Adam begin to sing as he is continuing his journey on his bike?
5. The _________ in Adam increases, though he tries not to take a pill or a shot to calm down.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)