|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam think about leaving his bike in order to keep it safe and sound?
(a) The gas station
(b) The police station
(c) The library
(d) The restaurant
2. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
(a) Adam's package
(b) The food Adam bought
(c) Adam's newspaper
(d) The dog
3. What does Adam decide to eat when he is in a small restaurant in Carver on his bike journey?
(b) Grilled cheese
(d) Clam chowder
4. Adam is afraid that __________ will laugh at him if he reveals any of the concerns he has about his family.
(a) His mother
(c) His brother
(d) His father
5. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
(d) His sister
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
2. What is Adam's dream in terms of the career path he wants to take?
3. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
4. When the boy was a child, he was teased for having his stuffed animal - Pokey the ________.
5. Adam insists to the person who visits him that he wants to remember the ___________.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)