|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
2. What does Amy talk like in order to make Adam laugh and to keep him from becoming too serious?
(a) Wise guy
(b) A giraffe
(c) A pig
(d) A fairy
3. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
4. On what day of the week is Adam's mother the happiest, it seems?
5. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
2. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
3. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
4. Adam is afraid that __________ will laugh at him if he reveals any of the concerns he has about his family.
5. What is the name of the game that Amy has invented in order to keep the two busy?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)