|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amy talk like in order to make Adam laugh and to keep him from becoming too serious?
(a) Wise guy
(b) A giraffe
(c) A fairy
(d) A pig
2. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
(a) A car
(c) A soda
(d) A map
3. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
(a) Amy Hertz
(b) Allison Hertz
(c) Mr. Grey
(d) Dr. Brint
4. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
5. Adam is afraid that __________ will laugh at him if he reveals any of the concerns he has about his family.
(a) His mother
(b) His brother
(c) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
2. Brint suggests to Adam that his ___________ has been lying to him all this time.
3. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
4. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
5. On the day that Adam's mother is the happiest, she has a special _________ hour that she enjoys in her bedroom.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)