|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
(a) Robert Cormier
(b) Dr. Brint
(c) Adam Farmer
(d) Mr. Grey
2. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
3. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Mr. Grey
(b) Adam Farmer
(c) Paul Delmonte
4. Adam is afraid that __________ will laugh at him if he reveals any of the concerns he has about his family.
(a) His mother
(b) His father
(c) His brother
5. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
(a) Adam's newspaper
(b) The dog
(c) Adam's package
(d) The food Adam bought
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
2. The boy wants to make the bike trip without any _________, so he puts them in the garbage disposal.
3. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
4. The name Adam Farmer means __________ to Adam at this point of his life.
5. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)