|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
2. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
(d) Old man
3. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
4. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
(a) His father
(b) His sister
(d) His mother
5. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
2. What does Amy talk like in order to make Adam laugh and to keep him from becoming too serious?
3. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
4. Who comes to Adam's side when he is dealing with his anxiety attack of sorts?
5. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)