|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam now wish he had used when he was back in Aswell at the rest stop?
(a) The air pump
(b) The bathroom
(c) The phone
(d) The shade
2. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
(a) The dog
(b) The food Adam bought
(c) Adam's package
(d) Adam's newspaper
3. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
(a) Baa Baa Black Sheep
(b) How Much is that Doggy in the Window?
(c) Farmer in the Dell
(d) Ring Around the Rosy
4. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
(d) Ball cap
5. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Adam Farmer
(b) Paul Delmonte
(c) Mr. Grey
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amy talk like in order to make Adam laugh and to keep him from becoming too serious?
2. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
3. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
4. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
5. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)