|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
2. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
(a) Farmer in the Dell
(b) Ring Around the Rosy
(c) How Much is that Doggy in the Window?
(d) Baa Baa Black Sheep
3. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Adam Farmer
(c) Paul Delmonte
(d) Mr. Grey
4. As the rain continues to fall, Adam becomes ____________.
5. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
2. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
3. Where have Amy and Adam huddled together when they were together in order to kiss each other?
4. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
5. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)