|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the boy was a child, he was teased for having his stuffed animal - Pokey the ________.
2. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
(a) It is a code for him to remember
(b) It's stupid
(c) It's the family's theme song
(d) It doesn't mean anything
3. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
4. What does Amy talk like in order to make Adam laugh and to keep him from becoming too serious?
(a) A pig
(b) A fairy
(c) Wise guy
(d) A giraffe
5. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
2. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
3. What kind of club meeting did Adam tell his mother he was attending, even though he was really going out with Amy?
4. Where is the game that Amy invented played at, preferably during a very busy time?
5. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)