|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
(a) Ball cap
2. What does Amy talk like in order to make Adam laugh and to keep him from becoming too serious?
(a) A fairy
(b) Wise guy
(c) A giraffe
(d) A pig
3. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
(a) Shih Tzu
(b) German Shepherd
(c) Golden Retriever
(d) Shiba Inu
4. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
5. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
2. What is the scent of perfume that the boy remembers as being something his mother used to wear?
3. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
4. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
5. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)