|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
2. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
(a) It's the family's theme song
(b) It is a code for him to remember
(c) It's stupid
(d) It doesn't mean anything
3. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(b) Adam Farmer
(c) Mr. Grey
(d) Paul Delmonte
4. What is the name of the game that Amy has invented in order to keep the two busy?
5. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
(a) A map
(b) A soda
(c) A car
Short Answer Questions
1. When the boy was a child, he was teased for having his stuffed animal - Pokey the ________.
2. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
3. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
4. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
5. Where is the game that Amy invented played at, preferably during a very busy time?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)