|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
2. What does Amy talk like in order to make Adam laugh and to keep him from becoming too serious?
(a) A fairy
(b) Wise guy
(c) A giraffe
(d) A pig
3. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
4. Where is the game that Amy invented played at, preferably during a very busy time?
(a) Grocery store
(c) Drug store
5. What does Adam focus his attention on finding as he is waiting to call his friend?
(c) His package
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
2. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
3. Where have Amy and Adam huddled together when they were together in order to kiss each other?
4. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
5. What is the name of the game that Amy has invented in order to keep the two busy?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)