|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
(a) To fall over
(b) To go crazy
(d) To kill himself
2. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
(a) Robert Cormier
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Adam Farmer
(d) Dr. Brint
3. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
(a) It is a code for him to remember
(b) It's the family's theme song
(c) It doesn't mean anything
(d) It's stupid
4. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
(b) On vacation
(c) Witness protection
5. What is the name of the game that Amy has invented in order to keep the two busy?
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy wants to make the bike trip without any _________, so he puts them in the garbage disposal.
2. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
3. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
4. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
5. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)