|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
2. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
3. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
(b) To go crazy
(c) To kill himself
(d) To fall over
4. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
(a) A map
(c) A soda
(d) A car
5. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
2. What does Adam now wish he had used when he was back in Aswell at the rest stop?
3. Where is the game that Amy invented played at, preferably during a very busy time?
4. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
5. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)