|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
(a) Golden Retriever
(b) Shih Tzu
(c) Shiba Inu
(d) German Shepherd
2. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
(b) Witness protection
(d) On vacation
3. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
(a) Ring Around the Rosy
(b) How Much is that Doggy in the Window?
(c) Baa Baa Black Sheep
(d) Farmer in the Dell
4. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
5. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(b) Adam Farmer
(c) Paul Delmonte
(d) Mr. Grey
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
2. What is Adam's dream in terms of the career path he wants to take?
3. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
4. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
5. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)