|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
2. The boy wants to make the bike trip without any _________, so he puts them in the garbage disposal.
(d) Food packages
3. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
(b) Old man
4. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
(a) It doesn't mean anything
(b) It's the family's theme song
(c) It's stupid
(d) It is a code for him to remember
5. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
2. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
3. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
4. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
5. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)