|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
2. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
(a) Mr. Grey
(b) Allison Hertz
(c) Dr. Brint
(d) Amy Hertz
3. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
(a) A map
(b) A soda
(c) A car
4. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
5. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
(a) Farmer in the Dell
(b) How Much is that Doggy in the Window?
(c) Ring Around the Rosy
(d) Baa Baa Black Sheep
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam begin to sing as he is continuing his journey on his bike?
2. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
3. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
4. What does Adam now wish he had used when he was back in Aswell at the rest stop?
5. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)