|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
(a) Dr. Brint
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Amy Hertz
(d) Allison Hertz
2. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
3. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
(a) Adam's newspaper
(b) The food Adam bought
(c) Adam's package
(d) The dog
4. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Adam Farmer
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Paul Delmonte
5. What is Adam's dream in terms of the career path he wants to take?
(d) Mob boss
Short Answer Questions
1. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
2. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
3. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
4. What does Adam begin to sing as he is continuing his journey on his bike?
5. The boy wants to make the bike trip without any _________, so he puts them in the garbage disposal.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)