|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
2. What is the name of the game that Amy has invented in order to keep the two busy?
3. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
4. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
(a) A car
(b) A soda
(d) A map
5. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Adam Farmer
(c) Mr. Grey
(d) Paul Delmonte
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
2. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
3. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
4. When the boy was a child, he was teased for having his stuffed animal - Pokey the ________.
5. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)