|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the boy was a child, he was teased for having his stuffed animal - Pokey the ________.
2. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
3. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Mr. Grey
(c) Paul Delmonte
(d) Adam Farmer
4. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
(a) Allison Hertz
(b) Dr. Brint
(c) Amy Hertz
(d) Mr. Grey
5. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
2. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
3. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
4. The boy wants to make the bike trip without any _________, so he puts them in the garbage disposal.
5. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)