|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
(c) On vacation
(d) Witness protection
2. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
3. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Adam Farmer
(c) Mr. Grey
(d) Paul Delmonte
4. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
(a) Mr. Grey
(b) Adam Farmer
(c) Robert Cormier
(d) Dr. Brint
5. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
2. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
3. What does Adam focus his attention on finding as he is waiting to call his friend?
4. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
5. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)