|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
2. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
(a) It doesn't mean anything
(b) It's stupid
(c) It is a code for him to remember
(d) It's the family's theme song
3. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
(d) Ball cap
4. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
5. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
2. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
3. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
4. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
5. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)