|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
(a) Andy Delmonte
(c) Allison Hertz
(d) Paul Delmonte
2. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
3. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
4. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
(a) His father
(c) His sister
(d) His mother
5. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
2. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
3. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
4. The boy wants to make the bike trip without any _________, so he puts them in the garbage disposal.
5. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)