|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
(a) His sister
(c) His father
(d) His mother
2. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
3. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
4. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
5. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
(a) Dr. Brint
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Allison Hertz
(d) Amy Hertz
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the scent of perfume that the boy remembers as being something his mother used to wear?
2. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
3. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
4. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
5. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)