|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
2. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
(a) Adam Farmer
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Dr. Brint
(d) Robert Cormier
3. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
(c) Witness protection
(d) On vacation
4. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
5. What is the scent of perfume that the boy remembers as being something his mother used to wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
2. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
3. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
4. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
5. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)