|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
2. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
3. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
4. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
(a) A map
(b) A car
(d) A soda
5. What does Adam focus his attention on finding as he is waiting to call his friend?
(a) His package
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
2. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
3. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
4. The boy wants to make the bike trip without any _________, so he puts them in the garbage disposal.
5. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)