|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
(a) It's the family's theme song
(b) It is a code for him to remember
(c) It doesn't mean anything
(d) It's stupid
2. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
3. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
(b) Ball cap
4. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
(b) Allison Hertz
(c) Andy Delmonte
(d) Paul Delmonte
5. The boy wants to make the bike trip without any _________, so he puts them in the garbage disposal.
(d) Food packages
Short Answer Questions
1. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
2. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
3. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
4. What does Adam now wish he had used when he was back in Aswell at the rest stop?
5. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)