|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy wants to make the bike trip without any _________, so he puts them in the garbage disposal.
(b) Food packages
2. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
3. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
4. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
5. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
2. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
3. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
4. What is the scent of perfume that the boy remembers as being something his mother used to wear?
5. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)