|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
2. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
(b) On vacation
(d) Witness protection
3. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
(a) A car
(c) A soda
(d) A map
4. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
5. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
2. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
3. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
4. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
5. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)