|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
2. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
3. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
(a) His sister
(c) His father
(d) His mother
4. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
5. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Mr. Grey
(b) Paul Delmonte
(d) Adam Farmer
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
2. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
3. What does Adam focus his attention on finding as he is waiting to call his friend?
4. When the boy was a child, he was teased for having his stuffed animal - Pokey the ________.
5. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)