|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
(a) Mr. Grey
(b) Allison Hertz
(c) Dr. Brint
(d) Amy Hertz
2. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
3. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
(a) It's stupid
(b) It is a code for him to remember
(c) It's the family's theme song
(d) It doesn't mean anything
4. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
(b) His mother
(c) His sister
(d) His father
5. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
2. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
3. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
4. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
5. What does Adam now wish he had used when he was back in Aswell at the rest stop?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)