|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
(c) His sister
2. What does Adam now wish he had used when he was back in Aswell at the rest stop?
(a) The air pump
(b) The phone
(c) The shade
(d) The bathroom
3. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
4. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
(a) Andy Delmonte
(c) Paul Delmonte
(d) Allison Hertz
5. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
2. What is the scent of perfume that the boy remembers as being something his mother used to wear?
3. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
4. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
5. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)