|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the young man during the interrogation that makes him want to stop the questioning?
(a) He falls asleep
(b) He vomits
(c) He becomes angry
(d) His head hurts
2. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
3. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
(a) Adam Farmer
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Dr. Brint
(d) Robert Cormier
4. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
5. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
(a) It is a code for him to remember
(b) It's the family's theme song
(c) It's stupid
(d) It doesn't mean anything
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
2. What does Adam now wish he had used when he was back in Aswell at the rest stop?
3. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
4. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
5. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)