|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
(a) It's the family's theme song
(b) It is a code for him to remember
(c) It doesn't mean anything
(d) It's stupid
2. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
(a) Adam Farmer
(b) Dr. Brint
(c) Mr. Grey
(d) Robert Cormier
3. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
4. What person does the interrogator ask the boy about when they are sitting down for another interrogation?
(b) Allison Hertz
(c) Andy Delmonte
(d) Paul Delmonte
5. What is the scent of perfume that the boy remembers as being something his mother used to wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam focus his attention on finding as he is waiting to call his friend?
2. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
3. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
4. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
5. What happens to the young man during the interrogation that makes him want to stop the questioning?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)