|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the scent of perfume that the boy remembers as being something his mother used to wear?
2. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
(a) It doesn't mean anything
(b) It's stupid
(c) It's the family's theme song
(d) It is a code for him to remember
3. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
4. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Adam Farmer
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Paul Delmonte
5. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
2. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
3. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
4. The young man riding his bike is relieved that there are no _________ in sight when he is biking along.
5. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)