|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 | Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
(a) Amy Hertz
(b) Allison Hertz
(c) Mr. Grey
(d) Dr. Brint
2. What is the scent of perfume that the boy remembers as being something his mother used to wear?
3. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
4. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
(a) A soda
(b) A car
(d) A map
5. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
2. What did the boy's father tell him about the song that Adam likes to sing so much?
3. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
4. What is the familiar childhood song the boy sings to himself whenever he needs to be consoled?
5. What happens to the young man during the interrogation that makes him want to stop the questioning?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)