|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
2. Who had called with an emergency when Adam came home from the incomplete Number game?
(a) Mr. Grey
(b) Dr. Dupont
(d) Adam's father
3. Who is at the wheel of the car that ends up following Adam as he is biking down the road?
(a) His father
(c) Mr. Grey
4. What does Adam decide to eat when he is in a small restaurant in Carver on his bike journey?
(a) Grilled cheese
(b) Clam chowder
5. Brint suggests that the ________ represents the key to his memories, which causes Adam to retreat so completely from the interrogation.
(c) Wise guys
(d) Grey man
Short Answer Questions
1. Brint again asks for details about Adam's father's ____________, which disturbs Adam.
2. Adam resolves to call __________ at the next phone booth he finds when he is on his journey.
3. What does Adam focus his attention on finding as he is waiting to call his friend?
4. Adam is distressed as he feels as if he cannot even get a _______________ correct.
5. Adam asks if ___________ is the name of the gray man that he keeps seeing in his memory.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)