|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
(a) Mr. Grey
(b) Allison Hertz
(c) Dr. Brint
(d) Amy Hertz
2. What does Adam focus his attention on finding as he is waiting to call his friend?
(c) His package
3. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
(b) Ball cap
4. Who had called with an emergency when Adam came home from the incomplete Number game?
(a) Mr. Grey
(c) Dr. Dupont
(d) Adam's father
5. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
(b) Fixed his bike
(d) Gone for a run
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
2. Adam enters a phone booth and tries to place a call to ___________ in order to soothe himself.
3. ___________ was proud of Anthony for doing the right thing even though it meant giving up his career.
4. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
5. Adam becomes a sort of __________ in his own home as he tries to find out what is happening.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)