|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
2. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
(b) Mr. Grey
(d) The boy's mother
3. Adam wanted to tell Amy that his life was the biggest ___________ game of all.
(c) Risk taking
4. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Adam Farmer
(b) Mr. Grey
(d) Paul Delmonte
5. What does the man on the phone tell Adam he has been doing all day?
(a) Looking for Adam's friend
(b) Talking to Adam's father
(c) Talking to Adam's teachers
(d) Staying in bed sick
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did the grey many come to visit Adam and his family when they were all a part of each other's lives?
2. Adam asks if ___________ is the name of the gray man that he keeps seeing in his memory.
3. Adam is happy he did not take his ____________ that morning and that he is alert and clear.
4. What does the boy do to his mother, which makes Adam angry at the boy?
5. Adam believes that Amy is more important to him than food or the __________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)