|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could the first assassination attempt on Adam's father be described as?
(a) A sniper shot
(b) A car bomb
(c) A car crash
(d) A pipe bomb in the mailbox
2. Adam's arm hurts from the _______ used on him at the hospital during his withdrawal period.
3. What is the first memory Adam has of the situation with his parents and the secret?
(a) The mad dog
(b) The wise guys
(c) The bus ride
(d) A death threat
4. How often did the grey many come to visit Adam and his family when they were all a part of each other's lives?
(a) He lived with them
(b) Twice a week
(c) Twice a month
(d) Every day
5. On the day that Adam's mother is the happiest, she has a special _________ hour that she enjoys in her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the other three guys in the restaurant eating as Adam sits alone with his meal?
2. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
3. Adam has always wondered what made his mother so ________ whenever he looked at her.
4. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
5. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)