|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brint notes that Adam is alert and that his eyes are ___________.
(d) Glazed over
2. How long did Adam's father spend in giving testimony before the Senate Committee?
(a) One month
(b) One day
(c) One week
(d) One year
3. What does Adam think when he thinks of Amy? "I don't ____________ you."
4. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
5. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam does not believe that Brint is a ___________ because of the way that he dresses.
2. What happens to the weather as Adam is setting out again on his bike journey?
3. Adam enters a phone booth and tries to place a call to ___________ in order to soothe himself.
4. As the rain continues to fall, Adam becomes ____________.
5. Adam recalls that Brint asked Adam about ______________ at the beginning.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)