|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam recalls that Brint asked Adam about ______________ at the beginning.
(a) Mr. Gray
(b) His mother's sister
(c) His father
(d) Paul Delmonte
2. On what day of the week is Adam's mother the happiest, it seems?
3. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
(a) Gone for a run
(d) Fixed his bike
4. ___________ was proud of Anthony for doing the right thing even though it meant giving up his career.
(a) Mr. Grey
5. Who had called with an emergency when Adam came home from the incomplete Number game?
(a) Adam's father
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Dr. Dupont
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
2. Adam asks if ___________ is the name of the gray man that he keeps seeing in his memory.
3. Adam wanted to tell Amy that his life was the biggest ___________ game of all.
4. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
5. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)