|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam decide to eat when he is in a small restaurant in Carver on his bike journey?
(a) Clam chowder
(b) Grilled cheese
2. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
(c) Old man
3. What is the scent of perfume that the boy remembers as being something his mother used to wear?
4. Adam is acting like a ___________ in order to get his bike back.
(d) Normal boy
5. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Adam take in order to get rid of his headache that has come upon him?
2. Who had called with an emergency when Adam came home from the incomplete Number game?
3. Adam wanted to tell Amy that his life was the biggest ___________ game of all.
4. What does Adam think when he thinks of Amy? "I don't ____________ you."
5. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)