|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam begins to talk excitedly about the _________ man that is in his memory.
2. Who is at the wheel of the car that ends up following Adam as he is biking down the road?
(a) His father
(d) Mr. Grey
3. What are the other three guys in the restaurant eating as Adam sits alone with his meal?
4. Adam's arm hurts from the _______ used on him at the hospital during his withdrawal period.
5. When the boy was a child, he was teased for having his stuffed animal - Pokey the ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
2. Brint tells Adam the sessions and the ___________ are helping him to progress more.
3. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
4. What is the description of Adam's skin tones during this session of interrogation?
5. What did Adam take in order to get rid of his headache that has come upon him?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)