|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Adam's father spend in giving testimony before the Senate Committee?
(a) One month
(b) One day
(c) One week
(d) One year
2. What is the first memory Adam has of the situation with his parents and the secret?
(a) The bus ride
(b) The mad dog
(c) The wise guys
(d) A death threat
3. What do the troublemakers hit Adam with as he is sitting at the table, thinking about where to put his bike?
(d) Straw wrappers
4. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
5. Who does Adam call into his room in order to talk more about what he remembers?
(a) Dr. Grey
(b) Dr. Dupont
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Adam's father used to do for his career before all of the chaos ensued?
2. Adam begins to talk excitedly about the _________ man that is in his memory.
3. Who comes out to talk to the boy as he goes to get the bike?
4. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
5. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)