|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam begin to sing as he is continuing his journey on his bike?
(b) The family song
(c) Happy Birthday
(d) The song to Rocky
2. Brint suggests that the day may come when he will not be there for Adam to __________.
(a) Talk to
(b) Sit with
(d) Share with
3. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
(a) Fixed his bike
(d) Gone for a run
4. How long did Adam's father spend in giving testimony before the Senate Committee?
(a) One day
(b) One week
(c) One month
(d) One year
5. What would Mr. Grey bring to Monument twice a year when he came to visit the family in Monument?
(c) A relative to visit
(d) Money bonus
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
2. Brint tells Adam to __________ and let the thoughts from his memory come, but this doesn't work.
3. What was the religious denomination of Adam's mother when she was growing up? She was allowed to keep this religious affiliation.
4. What is the first memory Adam has of the situation with his parents and the secret?
5. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)