|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam is acting like a ___________ in order to get his bike back.
(d) Normal boy
2. Brint suggests that the day may come when he will not be there for Adam to __________.
(b) Share with
(c) Sit with
(d) Talk to
3. How often did the grey many come to visit Adam and his family when they were all a part of each other's lives?
(a) Twice a month
(b) Twice a week
(c) He lived with them
(d) Every day
4. What was the name for the grey man that Adam finally seems to remember during the interrogation?
5. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam avoided Amy because he was afraid he would tell her __________ and he was sworn to secrecy.
2. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
3. Adam wanted to tell Amy that his life was the biggest ___________ game of all.
4. What is the first memory Adam has of the situation with his parents and the secret?
5. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)