|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam is not __________ when the man tries to start a session with Adam in this section.
2. What does the boy do to his mother, which makes Adam angry at the boy?
(b) Hits his mother
(c) Throws the bike at the ground
(d) Turns his back on the mother
3. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
(b) Fixed his bike
(d) Gone for a run
4. What does Adam decide to eat when he is in a small restaurant in Carver on his bike journey?
(b) Grilled cheese
(d) Clam chowder
5. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man on the telephone say to Adam when he calls his number?
2. Adam enters a phone booth and tries to place a call to ___________ in order to soothe himself.
3. _____________ bought the insurance company for Anthony so that he could start his life over.
4. The __________ is no longer smooth for Adam, but is full of ruts and of holes.
5. Who does Adam call into his room in order to talk more about what he remembers?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)