|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
(a) The wise guys
(b) The dogs
(c) The popcorn vendors
(d) The restaurant owners
2. What had Adam's father used to do for his career before all of the chaos ensued?
(a) Mob boss
(b) Insurance agent
(c) Police officer
3. Adam enters a phone booth and tries to place a call to ___________ in order to soothe himself.
(a) Allison Hertz
(b) His mother
(c) His father
(d) Amy Hertz
4. What does Adam decide to eat when he is in a small restaurant in Carver on his bike journey?
(a) Clam chowder
(b) Grilled cheese
5. Who saw Amy and Adam during their last Number game together, even though they were unable to complete it?
(b) Adam's father
(c) The old man
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Adam's father spend in giving testimony before the Senate Committee?
2. The __________ is no longer smooth for Adam, but is full of ruts and of holes.
3. Adam asks if ___________ is the name of the gray man that he keeps seeing in his memory.
4. Adam avoided Amy because he was afraid he would tell her __________ and he was sworn to secrecy.
5. Adam recalls that Brint asked Adam about ______________ at the beginning.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)