|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Mr. Grey
(b) Paul Delmonte
(d) Adam Farmer
2. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
3. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
(a) On vacation
(c) Witness protection
4. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
5. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
2. On the day that Adam's mother is the happiest, she has a special _________ hour that she enjoys in her bedroom.
3. Adam has always wondered what made his mother so ________ whenever he looked at her.
4. Adam is afraid that __________ will laugh at him if he reveals any of the concerns he has about his family.
5. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)