|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
(a) Witness protection
(b) On vacation
2. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
3. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
4. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
5. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
2. As the rain continues to fall, Adam becomes ____________.
3. On what day of the week is Adam's mother the happiest, it seems?
4. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
5. Where were Adam and his father headed when they had to jump into the alley and into the woods?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)