|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day that Adam's mother is the happiest, she has a special _________ hour that she enjoys in her bedroom.
2. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
3. Adam becomes a sort of __________ in his own home as he tries to find out what is happening.
4. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
5. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
(a) Dr. Brint
(b) Amy Hertz
(c) Mr. Grey
(d) Allison Hertz
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
2. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
3. On what day of the week is Adam's mother the happiest, it seems?
4. What does Adam focus his attention on finding as he is waiting to call his friend?
5. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)