|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the boy was a child, he was teased for having his stuffed animal - Pokey the ________.
2. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
3. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
4. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
(d) Old man
5. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
2. On what day of the week is Adam's mother the happiest, it seems?
3. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
4. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
5. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)