|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
2. What does Adam focus his attention on finding as he is waiting to call his friend?
(d) His package
3. Adam is afraid that __________ will laugh at him if he reveals any of the concerns he has about his family.
(b) His mother
(c) His brother
(d) His father
4. What is the name the the old man gives to the hat the boy wears in remembrance of his father?
(b) Ball cap
5. As the rain continues to fall, Adam becomes ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
2. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
3. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
4. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
5. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)