|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the role of the interrogator at the start of this book's interrogation scenes?
(a) Adam Farmer
(b) Mr. Grey
(d) Paul Delmonte
2. On what day of the week is Adam's mother the happiest, it seems?
3. Adam tells Brint that he will give him some __________ as he is telling his story.
4. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
5. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
2. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
3. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
4. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
5. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)