|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam admits that he didn't know who Paul was ______________, but doesn't answer when Brint pokes further.
(a) At the beginning
(b) In relation to Amy
(c) Trying to connect him to
(d) In his life
2. Adam is discovering that _______ is good and that it can release some of the memories locked up in his head.
3. Adam is not __________ when the man tries to start a session with Adam in this section.
4. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
(c) On vacation
(d) Witness protection
5. Adam believes that this man is the only real __________ he has to the mystery in his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first memory Adam has of the situation with his parents and the secret?
2. Adam enters a phone booth and tries to place a call to ___________ in order to soothe himself.
3. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
4. Brint tells Adam the sessions and the ___________ are helping him to progress more.
5. What is the description of Adam's skin tones during this session of interrogation?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)