|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Adam want to talk to in order to calm his nerves?
(a) Dr. Brint
(b) Mr. Grey
(c) Allison Hertz
(d) Amy Hertz
2. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
3. Where is Adam's friend at the moment, so he cannot call her in order to talk to her?
(a) On vacation
(d) Witness protection
4. How many miles does the boy have to travel in order to make it to his stop in Vermont?
5. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
2. Adam doesn't think the place where he's at smells like a ___________, so he is confused as to where he is.
3. What do the old man at the rest stop and the boy look at when the boy stops in Aswell on his bike trip?
4. As the rain continues to fall, Adam becomes ____________.
5. On what day of the week is Adam's mother the happiest, it seems?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)