|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
(b) To kill himself
(c) To go crazy
(d) To fall over
2. What is the description of Adam's skin tones during this session of interrogation?
3. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
(a) Adam's newspaper
(b) The dog
(c) Adam's package
(d) The food Adam bought
4. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
5. Brint tells Adam to __________ and let the thoughts from his memory come, but this doesn't work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam begin to sing as he is continuing his journey on his bike?
2. Adam begins to talk excitedly about the _________ man that is in his memory.
3. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
4. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
5. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)