|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
(a) Old man
2. Where does Adam think about leaving his bike in order to keep it safe and sound?
(a) The restaurant
(b) The police station
(c) The library
(d) The gas station
3. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
4. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
5. Adam recalls that Brint asked Adam about ______________ at the beginning.
(a) His mother's sister
(b) Mr. Gray
(c) His father
(d) Paul Delmonte
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam asks if ___________ is the name of the gray man that he keeps seeing in his memory.
2. As the rain continues to fall, Adam becomes ____________.
3. What is the description of Adam's skin tones during this session of interrogation?
4. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
5. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)