|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam think about leaving his bike in order to keep it safe and sound?
(a) The library
(b) The police station
(c) The gas station
(d) The restaurant
2. What are the other three guys in the restaurant eating as Adam sits alone with his meal?
3. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
4. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
(b) Old man
5. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
Short Answer Questions
1. Brint suggests that the day may come when he will not be there for Adam to __________.
2. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
3. Adam begins to talk excitedly about the _________ man that is in his memory.
4. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
5. What is the description of Adam's skin tones during this session of interrogation?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)