|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam think about leaving his bike in order to keep it safe and sound?
(a) The gas station
(b) The library
(c) The restaurant
(d) The police station
2. Brint tells Adam to __________ and let the thoughts from his memory come, but this doesn't work.
3. What are the other three guys in the restaurant eating as Adam sits alone with his meal?
4. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
5. As the rain continues to fall, Adam becomes ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam begin to sing as he is continuing his journey on his bike?
2. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
3. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
4. Adam is not __________ when the man tries to start a session with Adam in this section.
5. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)