|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brint tells Adam to __________ and let the thoughts from his memory come, but this doesn't work.
2. Where does Adam think about leaving his bike in order to keep it safe and sound?
(a) The library
(b) The gas station
(c) The police station
(d) The restaurant
3. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
(d) Old man
4. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
5. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam begin to sing as he is continuing his journey on his bike?
2. What do the troublemakers hit Adam with as he is sitting at the table, thinking about where to put his bike?
3. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
4. Adam begins to talk excitedly about the _________ man that is in his memory.
5. Adam believes that this man is the only real __________ he has to the mystery in his mind.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)