|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
2. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
(b) Old man
3. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
(a) The dog
(b) Adam's newspaper
(c) Adam's package
(d) The food Adam bought
4. As the rain continues to fall, Adam becomes ____________.
5. Adam is not __________ when the man tries to start a session with Adam in this section.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam asks if ___________ is the name of the gray man that he keeps seeing in his memory.
2. Adam admits that he didn't know who Paul was ______________, but doesn't answer when Brint pokes further.
3. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
4. What do the troublemakers hit Adam with as he is sitting at the table, thinking about where to put his bike?
5. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)