|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Adam think about leaving his bike in order to keep it safe and sound?
(a) The library
(b) The police station
(c) The restaurant
(d) The gas station
2. Brint tells Adam to __________ and let the thoughts from his memory come, but this doesn't work.
3. Adam believes that this man is the only real __________ he has to the mystery in his mind.
4. Brint notes that Adam is alert and that his eyes are ___________.
(b) Glazed over
5. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
2. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
3. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
4. Adam recalls that Brint asked Adam about ______________ at the beginning.
5. Adam asks if ___________ is the name of the gray man that he keeps seeing in his memory.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)