|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
2. Adam is not __________ when the man tries to start a session with Adam in this section.
3. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
(a) The dog
(b) The food Adam bought
(c) Adam's newspaper
(d) Adam's package
4. What is the description of Adam's skin tones during this session of interrogation?
5. What kind of dog does Adam run into that leaves him terrified at the sight?
(a) Golden Retriever
(b) German Shepherd
(c) Shiba Inu
(d) Shih Tzu
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
2. What does Adam begin to sing as he is continuing his journey on his bike?
3. What does Adam decide to eat when he is in a small restaurant in Carver on his bike journey?
4. Adam begins to talk excitedly about the _________ man that is in his memory.
5. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)