|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brint suggests that the day may come when he will not be there for Adam to __________.
(a) Share with
(b) Talk to
(c) Sit with
2. What do the troublemakers hit Adam with as he is sitting at the table, thinking about where to put his bike?
(a) Straw wrappers
3. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
(d) Old man
4. Brint notes that Adam is alert and that his eyes are ___________.
(b) Glazed over
5. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
2. As the rain continues to fall, Adam becomes ____________.
3. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
4. Adam asks if ___________ is the name of the gray man that he keeps seeing in his memory.
5. Adam begins to talk excitedly about the _________ man that is in his memory.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)