|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
2. Brint suggests that the day may come when he will not be there for Adam to __________.
(b) Sit with
(c) Talk to
(d) Share with
3. Adam is pleased he can __________ himself so easily and thinks that maybe he can go to other places as well.
4. Adam yells out that he is going __________, even though he answers himself that this is not going to happen.
(a) To fall over
(b) To go crazy
(c) To kill himself
5. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy who begins to harass Adam as he is sitting at the table, talking about his bike?
2. What has gotten wet as a result of the weather that starts up?
3. Adam recalls that Brint asked Adam about ______________ at the beginning.
4. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
5. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)