|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor is trying to get Adam to talk, but notes that Adam has stepped ____________ himself.
2. Adam recalls that Brint asked Adam about ______________ at the beginning.
(a) Mr. Gray
(b) His mother's sister
(c) His father
(d) Paul Delmonte
3. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
4. ___________ attempts to start a session with Adam during this interrogation transcript section.
(a) Mr. Grey
(b) Adam's dad
5. Brint tells Adam to __________ and let the thoughts from his memory come, but this doesn't work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
2. What is the description of Adam's skin tones during this session of interrogation?
3. Brint suggests that the day may come when he will not be there for Adam to __________.
4. What kind of car blows its horn to distract the dog and to keep Adam from being harmed?
5. What has Adam done before the interrogation which makes Brint believe he is okay?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)