|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finally, Adam decides he will continue on to ______________, even though he is not sure he is strong enough.
2. What are the other three guys in the restaurant eating as Adam sits alone with his meal?
3. Adam believes the dog's intention is to topple the bike, send it askew, and have him crash into the road, his _________.
4. The boy that is bothering Adam tries to take his ________ away from him, but Adam prevails.
5. Adam is watching himself with the ___________ from a different point of view.
(b) Old man
Short Answer Questions
1. Brint suggests that the day may come when he will not be there for Adam to __________.
2. What do the troublemakers hit Adam with as he is sitting at the table, thinking about where to put his bike?
3. What is the description of Adam's skin tones during this session of interrogation?
4. Adam believes that this man is the only real __________ he has to the mystery in his mind.
5. Brint notes that Adam is alert and that his eyes are ___________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)