|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brint suggests to Adam that his ___________ has been lying to him all this time.
2. What did Adam steal in order to get into his father's desk where all the important papers were kept?
(a) The combination
(b) A lock picking kit
(c) The key
(d) A credit card
3. In the box in the cellar were mementos from the family's past, including an old hat and an Army _______ of Adam's father's.
(c) Sleeping bag
4. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
5. What is so special about the room in the cellar where Adam's father and Mr. Grey would talk?
(a) It was hidden
(b) It was above ground
(c) It was filled with information
(d) It was soundproof
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
2. In what state does Adam think he was born, according to what his birth certificate says and his father told him?
3. Adam realizes that his mother's sadness was actually __________, not the sadness he thought he saw.
4. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
5. The __________ is no longer smooth for Adam, but is full of ruts and of holes.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)