|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the government identification number that was used to identity Mr. Grey?
(c) He didn't have one.
2. Brint suggests to Adam that his ___________ has been lying to him all this time.
3. Where does Adam go to hide after making his startling discovery in his father's desk?
(b) His bedroom
(d) The cave
4. Where would Adam's mother sometimes talk even though it went against Mr. Grey's rules?
(a) By the windows
(b) In the cellar
(c) In the car
(d) In the bathroom
5. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
(a) The popcorn vendors
(b) The dogs
(c) The wise guys
(d) The restaurant owners
Short Answer Questions
1. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
2. Adam realizes that his mother's sadness was actually __________, not the sadness he thought he saw.
3. In the box in the cellar were mementos from the family's past, including an old hat and an Army _______ of Adam's father's.
4. Adam believes that Amy is more important to him than food or the __________.
5. In what state does Adam think he was born, according to what his birth certificate says and his father told him?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)