|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Adam think he was born, according to what his birth certificate says and his father told him?
(c) Rhode Island
2. Adam resolves to call __________ at the next phone booth he finds when he is on his journey.
(d) His father
3. What was the government identification number that was used to identity Mr. Grey?
(b) He didn't have one.
4. In the box in the cellar were mementos from the family's past, including an old hat and an Army _______ of Adam's father's.
(b) Sleeping bag
5. What is so special about the room in the cellar where Adam's father and Mr. Grey would talk?
(a) It was soundproof
(b) It was filled with information
(c) It was above ground
(d) It was hidden
Short Answer Questions
1. Adam believes that Amy is more important to him than food or the __________.
2. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
3. Who is at the wheel of the car that ends up following Adam as he is biking down the road?
4. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
5. Where would Adam's mother sometimes talk even though it went against Mr. Grey's rules?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)