|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so special about the room in the cellar where Adam's father and Mr. Grey would talk?
(a) It was hidden
(b) It was above ground
(c) It was soundproof
(d) It was filled with information
2. Adam resolves to call __________ at the next phone booth he finds when he is on his journey.
(d) His father
3. The __________ is no longer smooth for Adam, but is full of ruts and of holes.
4. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
5. In the box in the cellar were mementos from the family's past, including an old hat and an Army _______ of Adam's father's.
(d) Sleeping bag
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Adam's mother sometimes talk even though it went against Mr. Grey's rules?
2. Adam realizes that his mother's sadness was actually __________, not the sadness he thought he saw.
3. Adam believes that Amy is more important to him than food or the __________.
4. Where does Adam go to hide after making his startling discovery in his father's desk?
5. What was the government identification number that was used to identity Mr. Grey?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)