|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Adam think he was born, according to what his birth certificate says and his father told him?
(a) Rhode Island
2. Who is at the wheel of the car that ends up following Adam as he is biking down the road?
(b) His father
(d) Mr. Grey
3. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
4. What did Adam steal in order to get into his father's desk where all the important papers were kept?
(a) The combination
(b) A credit card
(c) A lock picking kit
(d) The key
5. What is so special about the room in the cellar where Adam's father and Mr. Grey would talk?
(a) It was filled with information
(b) It was soundproof
(c) It was hidden
(d) It was above ground
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
2. Adam's mom is afraid of the things that could happen, also known as the _______________.
3. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
4. What was the government identification number that was used to identity Mr. Grey?
5. The __________ is no longer smooth for Adam, but is full of ruts and of holes.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)