|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brint suggests to Adam that his ___________ has been lying to him all this time.
2. The __________ is no longer smooth for Adam, but is full of ruts and of holes.
3. Adam believes that Amy is more important to him than food or the __________.
4. Where does Adam go to hide after making his startling discovery in his father's desk?
(b) His bedroom
(c) The cave
5. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
(a) The restaurant owners
(b) The popcorn vendors
(c) The dogs
(d) The wise guys
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Adam's mother sometimes talk even though it went against Mr. Grey's rules?
2. Adam hears the approach of a ____________ coming up on the road behind him.
3. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
4. In what state does Adam think he was born, according to what his birth certificate says and his father told him?
5. Who is at the wheel of the car that ends up following Adam as he is biking down the road?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)