|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the wheel of the car that ends up following Adam as he is biking down the road?
(b) Mr. Grey
(d) His father
2. The __________ is no longer smooth for Adam, but is full of ruts and of holes.
3. In the box in the cellar were mementos from the family's past, including an old hat and an Army _______ of Adam's father's.
(c) Sleeping bag
4. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
(a) The restaurant owners
(b) The dogs
(c) The popcorn vendors
(d) The wise guys
5. Adam believes that Amy is more important to him than food or the __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so special about the room in the cellar where Adam's father and Mr. Grey would talk?
2. Adam resolves to call __________ at the next phone booth he finds when he is on his journey.
3. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
4. Brint suggests to Adam that his ___________ has been lying to him all this time.
5. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)