|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
(a) The popcorn vendors
(b) The dogs
(c) The restaurant owners
(d) The wise guys
2. What is so special about the room in the cellar where Adam's father and Mr. Grey would talk?
(a) It was filled with information
(b) It was above ground
(c) It was soundproof
(d) It was hidden
3. Adam hears the approach of a ____________ coming up on the road behind him.
4. Brint suggests to Adam that his ___________ has been lying to him all this time.
5. Adam resolves to call __________ at the next phone booth he finds when he is on his journey.
(a) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Adam steal in order to get into his father's desk where all the important papers were kept?
2. Where would Adam's mother sometimes talk even though it went against Mr. Grey's rules?
3. Who is at the wheel of the car that ends up following Adam as he is biking down the road?
4. Where does Adam go to hide after making his startling discovery in his father's desk?
5. How many birthdays did Adam Farmer have, according to the information Adam found in his father's desk?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)