|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Adam's mother sometimes talk even though it went against Mr. Grey's rules?
(a) In the bathroom
(b) In the cellar
(c) By the windows
(d) In the car
2. Where does Adam go to hide after making his startling discovery in his father's desk?
(a) His bedroom
(c) The cave
3. In what state does Adam think he was born, according to what his birth certificate says and his father told him?
(b) Rhode Island
4. Adam believes that Amy is more important to him than food or the __________.
5. What is so special about the room in the cellar where Adam's father and Mr. Grey would talk?
(a) It was soundproof
(b) It was hidden
(c) It was above ground
(d) It was filled with information
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Adam determined to prove that they lived, as his father told him this was the case?
2. Adam's mom is afraid of the things that could happen, also known as the _______________.
3. Who is at the wheel of the car that ends up following Adam as he is biking down the road?
4. Adam is glad to be leaving Carver and getting away from the ___________, the troublemakers.
5. Brint suggests to Adam that his ___________ has been lying to him all this time.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)