Introduction | Section 1
1. Who discusses the way the novel has been written in the Introduction of the book?
(a) Adam Farmer
(b) Robert Cormier
(c) Mr. Grey
(d) Dr. Brint
2. Cormier used a __________ morning exercise to spark his creative output, which led to the writing of this book.
3. How many speeds does the boy's bike have on it, by his own account at the start of the story?
4. The boy is traveling from Monument to Rutterburg in order to visit someone. Who is this person?
(b) His father
(c) His mother
(d) His sister
5. The boy has enough money in his pocket to travel by _______, but he prefers to travel by bike as it's less confined.
6. The boy wants to make the bike trip without any _________, so he puts them in the garbage disposal.
(d) Food packages
This section contains 4,171 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)