1. Where does Caitlin live when the book begins?
2. What facility is located down the street from Caitlin's middle school?
A pig slaughterhouse.
3. In the seventh grade, what sport does Caitlin sign up to play?
4. What kind of pets does Caitlin's family have when she first writes to Martin?
Two giant schnauzers.
5. Caitlin's mother knows Zimbabwe by another name. What is that name?
6. What does Caitlin's father do for a living?
He is a government energy contractor.
7. What is Caitlin's brother's name?
8. Which rock group do Caitlin and Martin both enjoy?
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 5,040 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)