|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, "A Changing World," Chapters 43-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Martin does not have any paper for his letter to Caitlin, what does he use to write on?
(a) A page from his school textbook.
(b) A colorful piece of gift wrap.
(c) An old piece of newspaper.
(d) A discarded ice cream wrapper.
2. Where does Caitlin's family take Wallace for dinner?
(b) Hard Rock Cafe.
(c) Sizzler Steakhouse.
3. What school is Richie going to attend on his second attempt at a college education?
(b) Penn State.
(d) Gwynedd Mercy.
4. What about the waitress does Caitlin explain to Wallace?
(a) That she is shorter than average.
(b) That she has tattoos.
(c) That she has platinum blonde hair.
(d) That she is wearing a nose ring.
5. What is "Chisamba Singles"?
(a) A housing development built for men.
(b) A dating service designed for teenagers.
(c) A club for dancing and drinking for college students.
(d) A kind of African cheese for impoverished people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alois' wife?
2. What drink does Caitlin send in the next package to Martin?
3. How many Zimbabwean dollars are equal to one American dollar when Caitlin sends the first dollar to Martin? (Chapter 6)
4. Where does Martin's father work?
5. What country is the foreign exchange student that stays with Caitlin's family from?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)