Part 1: "Hallo" - Chapters 1-2
1. Where does Caitlin live when the book begins?
(a) Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
(b) Hatfield, Pennsylvania.
(c) Pennfield, Pennsylvania.
(d) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
2. What facility is located down the street from Caitlin's middle school?
(a) A pig slaughterhouse.
(b) A shopping mall.
(c) An ice-cream parlor.
(d) An elementary school.
3. In the seventh grade, what sport does Caitlin sign up to play?
(c) Field Hockey.
4. What kind of pets does Caitlin's family have when she first writes to Martin?
(a) Two tabby cats.
(b) Two rabbits.
(c) One giant schnauzer and one tabby cat.
(d) Two giant schnauzers.
5. Caitlin's mother knows Zimbabwe by another name. What is that name?
6. What does Caitlin's father do for a living?
(a) He is a spy in the CIA.
(b) He is a forensic accountant.
(c) He is a traveling salesman.
(d) He is a government energy contractor.
7. What is Caitlin's brother's name?
8. Which rock group do Caitlin and Martin both enjoy?
(a) Mumford and Sons.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) Alabama Shakes.
(d) Spice Girls.
This section contains 5,040 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)