Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Parris family members apologizes to Tituba?
2. What are the wise men in Barbados called?
3. What does the epilogue discuss?
4. What is the name of the girl Tituba says she has adopted?
5. An escapee of the Salem witch trials says that the trials are a part of which of the following?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the way Conde implements voice in the text. Is Tituba's voice strong and clear? Is Tituba's voice very apparent? How can you tell the difference between Tituba's voice and the author's voice?
Essay Topic 2
The description of the Boston home as dark and the Barbados home as airy and light serves to tell the reader more about Tituba. What does the reader learn about Tituba as a result of her descriptions of each of these homes?
Essay Topic 3
Consider the historical context of the novel. Why is it significant to consider the historical context of the novel when examining character motivations?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)