Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following Parris family members apologizes to Tituba?
2. What are the wise men in Barbados called?
3. What does the epilogue discuss?
4. What is the name of the girl Tituba says she has adopted?
5. An escapee of the Salem witch trials says that the trials are a part of which of the following?
Describe the significance of the Forward. What purpose does it serve? What does the Forward contribute to the text? How does the Forward help set the tone for the text? How is the Forward helpful?
Tituba sees Parris and is immediately reminded of Satan. Describe the juxtaposition that Conde presents in terms of Tituba's comparison of Parris to Satan.
What makes discrimination a theme in I, Tituba, Black Witch of Salem? What literary devices contribute to the theme of discrimination?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)