|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tituba is imprisoned, what does she notice about John Indian?
(a) He has become more religous.
(b) He appears more prosperous.
(c) He has become more angry.
(d) He is also accused of witchcraft.
2. In what type of building is Tituba imprisoned?
3. What gift does Tituba accept from Benjamin?
(a) A marriage proposal.
(b) His dead wife's jewelry.
(c) A home.
(d) His dead wife's clothing.
4. How many companions does Deodatus have?
5. Who was required to pay for Tituba's time spent in jail?
(c) The Parris family.
(d) John Indian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tituba regrets not being with which person after her death?
2. What does the historical note admit?
3. In Tituba's dreams, who represents sexuality?
4. Who is John Indian's lover?
5. What is the occupation of the Jewish man Tituba meets?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)