|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tituba's dreams, who represents sexuality?
2. How many companions does Deodatus have?
3. How does Tituba react to Iphigene initiating sex with her?
4. What does Conde's use of contemporary terms do?
(a) Link Tituba to America.
(b) Link the present to the past.
(c) Link Tituba to the modern reader.
(d) Keep the dialogue interesting.
5. What novel is the character Hester from?
(a) The Great Gatsby.
(d) The Scarlet Letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the epilogue discuss?
2. Which of the following describes Benjamin's family?
3. When does Tituba go on trial?
4. What is the name of the girl Tituba says she has adopted?
5. Whose child is Tituba pregnant with?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)