|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Tituba's home on Barbados?
(a) It is swept away in a storm.
(b) It collapses.
(c) It is vandalized.
(d) It is burned down.
2. Where does Tituba begin working while imprisoned?
(a) Outside, doing laundry.
(b) The animal's section of the barn.
(c) The prison's restrooms.
(d) The prison's kitchen.
3. What was Iphigene's fate?
(a) He escaped punishment.
(b) He was executed.
(c) He was sold into slavery.
(d) He was sent to America.
4. Which of the following Parris family members apologizes to Tituba?
5. What does Tituba drop a knife on?
(a) A flower.
(b) Her foot.
(c) The rabbit.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tituba view birth?
2. Hester says that if Tituba took generalized revenge on everybody, what would she become?
3. How old was Sarah Goode's daughter when Tituba had an encounter with her?
4. In Tituba's dreams of female sexuality, what does the sexuality represent?
5. Hester says that Tituba should take revenge on whom?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)