|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Tituba accept from Benjamin?
(a) A home.
(b) His dead wife's jewelry.
(c) A marriage proposal.
(d) His dead wife's clothing.
2. What does Scarboro discuss the history of?
3. What is the occupation of the Jewish man Tituba meets?
4. What does Hester tell Tituba to do?
(a) Whatever she is told to do.
(b) To run away.
(c) Not to give in.
(d) To confess for her sins.
5. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hester says that if Tituba took generalized revenge on everybody, what would she become?
2. Why is Benjamin the victim of attacks?
3. How does Tituba view birth?
4. What novel is the character Hester from?
5. In Tituba's dreams of female sexuality, what does the sexuality represent?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)