|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tituba finds out are plotting against her on Barbados?
(a) Wise men.
(c) Plantation owners.
(d) Group of escapees.
2. How many companions does Deodatus have?
3. Hester says that Tituba should take revenge on whom?
(a) Those who persecute her.
(b) Those who accuse her.
(c) Those who do nothing.
(d) Those who laugh at her.
4. How old was Sarah Goode's daughter when Tituba had an encounter with her?
5. What was Iphigene's fate?
(a) He was sent to America.
(b) He was executed.
(c) He was sold into slavery.
(d) He escaped punishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was required to pay for Tituba's time spent in jail?
2. Which of the following Parris family members apologizes to Tituba?
3. In Tituba's dreams of female sexuality, what does the sexuality represent?
4. What does Tituba drop a knife on?
5. What does Tituba believe her spirit has become when she dies?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)