|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the historical note admit?
(a) There is no evidence of what happened after Tituba was jailed.
(b) There is no evidence Tituba was actually pregnant.
(c) There is no evidence of Tituba's death.
(d) There is no evidence Tituba actually existed.
2. Where does Deodatus take Tituba?
3. How many magistrates were at the Salem meeting?
4. Which of the following Parris family members apologizes to Tituba?
5. What does the epilogue discuss?
(a) The events that lead up to the Tituba's return to America.
(b) The events that have occurred since Tituba's death.
(c) The events leading up to the birth of Tituba's daughter.
(d) The events that have occurred since Tituba left America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benjamin want Tituba to become?
2. How many men was Tituba beaten and assaulted by?
3. What does the band of escapees call itself?
4. Who is the leader of the group of escapees?
5. Hester says that Tituba should take revenge on whom?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)