|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tituba says that after her death, what kind of struggles will end?
(a) Struggles of children.
(b) Struggles of non-Christians.
(c) Struggles of women.
(d) Struggles of black people.
2. Which of the following describes Benjamin's family?
(a) They were all accused of witchcraft.
(b) They do not speak English.
(c) They are Christians.
(d) They all hate Tituba.
3. How many companions does Deodatus have?
4. How many men was Tituba beaten and assaulted by?
5. Who is John Indian's lover?
(a) A woman in New York.
(b) A womn in Barbados.
(c) A poor black woman.
(d) A wealthy white woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hester dreams of living in a society dominated by which group of people?
2. Tituba says that she and Iphigene have started which of the following?
3. What are the wise men in Barbados called?
4. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
5. Where does Deodatus take Tituba?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)