|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following Parris family members apologizes to Tituba?
2. An escapee of the Salem witch trials says that the trials are a part of which of the following?
(a) Religious vengeance.
(c) Family politics.
(d) Excitement and hysteria.
3. What does the historical note admit?
(a) There is no evidence of Tituba's death.
(b) There is no evidence of what happened after Tituba was jailed.
(c) There is no evidence Tituba was actually pregnant.
(d) There is no evidence Tituba actually existed.
4. Why is Benjamin the victim of attacks?
(a) He is a practicing mysticist.
(b) He is an atheist.
(c) He has red hair.
(d) He is Jewish.
5. Hester says that Tituba should take revenge on whom?
(a) Those who persecute her.
(b) Those who do nothing.
(c) Those who accuse her.
(d) Those who laugh at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scarboro discuss the history of?
2. What is the occupation of the Jewish man Tituba meets?
3. What is the name of the woman Tituba shares a cell with?
4. What novel is the character Hester from?
5. What gift does Tituba accept from Benjamin?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)