|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tituba view birth?
(a) As a curse.
(b) As a shame.
(c) As a blessing.
(d) As a scapegoat.
2. How many men was Tituba beaten and assaulted by?
3. What does the epilogue discuss?
(a) The events leading up to the birth of Tituba's daughter.
(b) The events that lead up to the Tituba's return to America.
(c) The events that have occurred since Tituba left America.
(d) The events that have occurred since Tituba's death.
4. What does the historical note admit?
(a) There is no evidence Tituba actually existed.
(b) There is no evidence of Tituba's death.
(c) There is no evidence Tituba was actually pregnant.
(d) There is no evidence of what happened after Tituba was jailed.
5. Who was Betsey sent to live with?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her biological mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tituba react to Iphigene initiating sex with her?
2. What does Tituba believe her spirit has become when she dies?
3. Where does Deodatus take Tituba?
4. What kind of shelter does Tituba take?
5. Tituba believes that she will return to the physical world as which of the following?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)