Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following Parris family members apologizes to Tituba?
2. What are the wise men in Barbados called?
3. What does the epilogue discuss?
(a) The events that lead up to the Tituba's return to America.
(b) The events that have occurred since Tituba's death.
(c) The events leading up to the birth of Tituba's daughter.
(d) The events that have occurred since Tituba left America.
4. What is the name of the girl Tituba says she has adopted?
5. An escapee of the Salem witch trials says that the trials are a part of which of the following?
(b) Religious vengeance.
(c) Family politics.
(d) Excitement and hysteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tituba believe her spirit has become when she dies?
2. What kind of animal does Iphigene take to Tituba?
3. What does Conde's use of contemporary terms do?
4. Tituba believes that she will return to the physical world as which of the following?
5. Who does Tituba finds out are plotting against her on Barbados?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)