|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conde's use of contemporary terms do?
(a) Keep the dialogue interesting.
(b) Link Tituba to America.
(c) Link the present to the past.
(d) Link Tituba to the modern reader.
2. What kind of shelter does Tituba take?
3. How does Tituba react to Iphigene initiating sex with her?
4. What does Christopher offer to Tituba?
(c) Sexual favors.
5. Where does Deodatus take Tituba?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Sarah Goode's daughter when Tituba had an encounter with her?
2. Whose child is Tituba pregnant with?
3. Hester says that if Tituba took generalized revenge on everybody, what would she become?
4. How many guardian spirits does Tituba think she has?
5. Hester says that Tituba should take revenge on whom?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)