|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christopher want to become?
2. What happens to Tituba's home on Barbados?
(a) It collapses.
(b) It is burned down.
(c) It is vandalized.
(d) It is swept away in a storm.
3. What does Tituba drop a knife on?
(a) The rabbit.
(b) A flower.
(c) A book.
(d) Her foot.
4. What gift does Tituba accept from Benjamin?
(a) His dead wife's jewelry.
(b) A home.
(c) His dead wife's clothing.
(d) A marriage proposal.
5. Tituba tells Benjamin that she hopes to return to which location?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hester says that if Tituba took generalized revenge on everybody, what would she become?
2. What does Scarboro discuss the history of?
3. What does the historical note admit?
4. Which of the following Parris family members apologizes to Tituba?
5. How does Tituba react to Iphigene initiating sex with her?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)