|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tituba begin working while imprisoned?
(a) Outside, doing laundry.
(b) The prison's restrooms.
(c) The animal's section of the barn.
(d) The prison's kitchen.
2. What does Tituba believe her spirit has become when she dies?
(a) Part of the island.
(b) Part of Benjamin's family.
(c) Part of Salem.
(d) Part of Boston.
3. What does Conde's use of contemporary terms do?
(a) Keep the dialogue interesting.
(b) Link Tituba to America.
(c) Link the present to the past.
(d) Link Tituba to the modern reader.
4. What kind of animal does Iphigene take to Tituba?
5. How many men was Tituba beaten and assaulted by?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of building is Tituba imprisoned?
2. Whose child is Tituba pregnant with?
3. Which of the following Parris family members apologizes to Tituba?
4. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
5. Hester says that Tituba should take revenge on whom?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)