|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tituba want off the island?
(c) Uneducated people.
(d) White people.
2. What was Hester tried for?
(d) Mental illness.
3. Why is Benjamin the victim of attacks?
(a) He is an atheist.
(b) He is Jewish.
(c) He has red hair.
(d) He is a practicing mysticist.
4. When does Tituba go on trial?
5. How does Tituba view birth?
(a) As a scapegoat.
(b) As a shame.
(c) As a blessing.
(d) As a curse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was required to pay for Tituba's time spent in jail?
2. What does Tituba believe her spirit has become when she dies?
3. Which of the following describes Benjamin's family?
4. How many children does Benjamin have?
5. What does Hester tell Tituba to do?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)