|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
(a) Anne Putnam.
(b) Sarah Goode.
(c) Elizabeth Proctor.
(d) Elizabeth Parris.
2. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
3. Who does Tituba begin to mistrust in Part 1, Chapter 9?
4. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
5. What does Tituba describe as an unavoidable part of Christianity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
2. At sunrise, what does Tituba sacrifice?
3. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
4. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
5. What is John's faith?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tituba describe Abigail?
2. What is the climax of I, Tituba, Black Witch of Salem?
3. Does Tituba forgive the Parris family? Why or why not?
4. What role do mother-daughter relationships play in the text?
5. Describe the captain on the ship that takes Tituba back to Barbados.
6. Describe Tituba's parents.
7. Describe Tituba's view of Christianity.
8. How does Conde juxtapose Parris and Satan?
9. What does love typically bring for Tituba?
10. How is Tituba's story parallel to Hester's story?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)