|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the epilogue discuss?
(a) The events that lead up to the Tituba's return to America.
(b) The events that have occurred since Tituba's death.
(c) The events leading up to the birth of Tituba's daughter.
(d) The events that have occurred since Tituba left America.
2. What does Scarboro discuss the history of?
3. What kind of shelter does Tituba take?
4. Tituba says that she and Iphigene have started which of the following?
5. Whose child is Tituba pregnant with?
6. How many guardian spirits does Tituba think she has?
7. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
8. What novel is the character Hester from?
(a) The Scarlet Letter.
(b) The Great Gatsby.
9. How many people were at the Salem meeting denounced as witches?
10. Tituba regrets not being with which person after her death?
11. How does Tituba react to Iphigene initiating sex with her?
12. What was Hester tried for?
(c) Mental illness.
13. An escapee of the Salem witch trials says that the trials are a part of which of the following?
(b) Excitement and hysteria.
(c) Family politics.
(d) Religious vengeance.
14. What is the name of the girl Tituba says she has adopted?
15. In Tituba's dreams, who represents sexuality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Benjamin thinks that he is being punished for what reason?
2. In Tituba's dreams of female sexuality, what does the sexuality represent?
3. How does Tituba view birth?
4. In what type of building is Tituba imprisoned?
5. Tituba believes that she will return to the physical world as which of the following?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)