Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
2. How did Hester die?
(a) She was strangled.
(b) She was executed by hanging.
(c) She was shot.
(d) She hung herself.
3. An escapee of the Salem witch trials says that the trials are a part of which of the following?
(a) Family politics.
(c) Religious vengeance.
(d) Excitement and hysteria.
4. Tituba tells Benjamin that she hopes to return to which location?
(b) New York.
5. What is the occupation of the Jewish man Tituba meets?
6. What kind of shelter does Tituba take?
7. What happens to Tituba's home on Barbados?
(a) It collapses.
(b) It is burned down.
(c) It is swept away in a storm.
(d) It is vandalized.
8. When does Tituba go on trial?
9. What was Hester tried for?
(d) Mental illness.
10. What does Tituba believe her spirit has become when she dies?
(a) Part of Benjamin's family.
(b) Part of the island.
(c) Part of Boston.
(d) Part of Salem.
11. Tituba believes that she will return to the physical world as which of the following?
12. How does Tituba react to Iphigene initiating sex with her?
13. Hester says that who will never become a feminist?
14. Which of the following Parris family members apologizes to Tituba?
15. Hester dreams of living in a society dominated by which group of people?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Deodatus take Tituba?
2. What does Conde's use of contemporary terms do?
3. What does the historical note admit?
4. What are the wise men in Barbados called?
5. When Tituba is imprisoned, what does she notice about John Indian?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)