|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Benjamin have?
2. In Tituba's dreams, who represents sexuality?
3. Who was required to pay for Tituba's time spent in jail?
(a) John Indian.
(b) The Parris family.
4. What kind of shelter does Tituba take?
5. Hester says that Tituba should take revenge on whom?
(a) Those who do nothing.
(b) Those who persecute her.
(c) Those who accuse her.
(d) Those who laugh at her.
6. Hester dreams of living in a society dominated by which group of people?
7. How many companions does Deodatus have?
8. How many men was Tituba beaten and assaulted by?
9. How many guardian spirits does Tituba think she has?
10. Which of the following Parris family members apologizes to Tituba?
11. What does Tituba drop a knife on?
(a) The rabbit.
(b) Her foot.
(c) A flower.
(d) A book.
12. What does the historical note admit?
(a) There is no evidence Tituba was actually pregnant.
(b) There is no evidence of Tituba's death.
(c) There is no evidence Tituba actually existed.
(d) There is no evidence of what happened after Tituba was jailed.
13. Hester says that if Tituba took generalized revenge on everybody, what would she become?
(a) Like the people she hates.
(c) A godly person.
14. How did Hester die?
(a) She was executed by hanging.
(b) She hung herself.
(c) She was strangled.
(d) She was shot.
15. What does Christopher want to become?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes Benjamin's family?
2. Tituba says that she and Iphigene have started which of the following?
3. Benjamin thinks that he is being punished for what reason?
4. What was Iphigene's fate?
5. In what type of building is Tituba imprisoned?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)