|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tituba finds out are plotting against her on Barbados?
(a) Wise men.
(b) Group of escapees.
(d) Plantation owners.
2. What is the occupation of the Jewish man Tituba meets?
3. What is the name of the girl Tituba says she has adopted?
4. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
5. How did Hester die?
(a) She was executed by hanging.
(b) She was strangled.
(c) She hung herself.
(d) She was shot.
6. How many men was Tituba beaten and assaulted by?
7. Who is the leader of the group of escapees?
8. What kind of shelter does Tituba take?
9. Whose child is Tituba pregnant with?
10. Tituba says that after her death, what kind of struggles will end?
(a) Struggles of black people.
(b) Struggles of women.
(c) Struggles of non-Christians.
(d) Struggles of children.
11. What name does Benjamin go by?
12. What does Scarboro discuss the history of?
13. Where does Deodatus take Tituba?
14. Tituba believes that she will return to the physical world as which of the following?
15. Why is Benjamin the victim of attacks?
(a) He is Jewish.
(b) He is a practicing mysticist.
(c) He is an atheist.
(d) He has red hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Benjamin have?
2. What kind of animal does Iphigene take to Tituba?
3. How many companions does Deodatus have?
4. Hester dreams of living in a society dominated by which group of people?
5. What was Hester tried for?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)