|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
2. What is John Indian's first priority?
3. Who is Yao?
(a) Tituba's aunt.
(b) Tituba's adopted mother.
(c) Tituba's mother's rapist.
(d) Tituba's adopted father.
4. What location does Tituba long for?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) New York.
5. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(a) Purely non-fiction.
(b) Folk lore.
6. Whose life does Tituba help save?
7. How was Abena executed?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She was hanged.
(c) She was shot.
(d) She was starved.
8. A doctor says that Abigail and Betsey are being victimized by whom or what?
(b) A visitor.
9. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
(a) Tituba disapproves of her work.
(b) Tituba is a part of her.
(c) Tituba has no relationship with her because she is dead.
(d) Tituba talks to her.
10. What seems to play a significant role in Titiuba's life in Boston?
11. Which members of the Parris family have been having fits?
(a) Abigail, Elizabeth, and Betsey.
(c) Betsey and Elizabeth.
(d) Abigail and Betsey.
12. What is John's faith?
13. What does Tituba call the hot water remedy she makes for Betsey?
(a) Magic bath.
(b) Medicine shower.
(c) Potion bath.
(d) Power Shower.
14. A girls asks Tituba if she is which of the following?
(a) A satanist.
(b) A spirit.
(c) A witch.
(d) A slave.
15. What is the result of the bath Tituba gives to Betsey?
(a) She has less stress.
(b) She stops being short of breath.
(c) She sleeps better.
(d) She gains weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tituba and the two girls witness what kind of execution in the streets?
2. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
3. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
4. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
5. What is Ms. Endicott's first name?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)