|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Betsey?
(a) Parris's sister.
(b) Parris's daughter.
(c) Elizabeth's sister.
(d) Parris's niece.
2. How does John stop screaming fits of Betsey and Abigail?
(a) He plays loud music.
(b) He yells at them.
(c) He throws things at them.
(d) He throws water on them.
3. Which adjective describes John Indian?
4. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
(a) Carington Bay.
(b) Carlyle Bay.
(c) Charisma Bay.
(d) Catolique Bay.
5. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
6. Whose life does Tituba help save?
7. What does Tituba fear?
(a) Falling in love.
(b) Information will be used against her.
(c) She will lose her faith.
(d) Having children.
8. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
(a) Dead people.
(c) People on other islands.
(d) Her ancestors.
9. What location does Tituba long for?
(a) South Carolina.
(d) New York.
10. A town matron tells Tituba to bake a cake with what in it?
11. Who is Yao?
(a) Tituba's adopted mother.
(b) Tituba's mother's rapist.
(c) Tituba's aunt.
(d) Tituba's adopted father.
12. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
(a) The woman who owns the sheep.
(b) Elizabeth Proctor.
(d) Elizabeth Parris.
13. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
(d) A mysterious woman.
14. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
15. How does Yao die?
(a) He is hanged after being on trial.
(b) He is attacked by an animal.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He is shot trying to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
2. Who does Tituba begin to mistrust in Part 1, Chapter 9?
3. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
4. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
5. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)