|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who vows to Tituba to see her hanged?
(b) A pastor she does not know.
2. Who is Abigail?
(a) Parris's wife.
(b) Parris's sister.
(c) Parris's niece.
(d) Parris's daughter.
3. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
(b) White women.
(d) White slave owners.
4. What does Tituba describe as an unavoidable part of Christianity?
5. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
6. Tituba believes that which of John's characteristics is a good balance for her own moodiness?
(d) Survival skills.
7. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
(a) Tituba has no relationship with her because she is dead.
(b) Tituba talks to her.
(c) Tituba disapproves of her work.
(d) Tituba is a part of her.
8. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
9. Which adjective describes John Indian?
10. John's desire for survival is an example of which literary device?
11. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
(a) A Jew.
(b) A witch.
(c) A mystic.
(d) A Christian.
12. What does Tituba call the hot water remedy she makes for Betsey?
(a) Medicine shower.
(b) Magic bath.
(c) Power Shower.
(d) Potion bath.
13. What is Parris's first name?
14. What does Tituba use on the window sill as a focus for her imaginings?
(a) A dead mouse.
(b) A vase and a flower.
(c) A clean towel.
(d) A bowl of water.
15. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tituba says that Parris can't find a job for what reason?
2. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
3. How does Tituba react to Elizabeth Proctor?
4. Why is Abena executed?
5. Who does Tituba hear humming her poem?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)