|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A girls asks Tituba if she is which of the following?
(a) A witch.
(b) A satanist.
(c) A slave.
(d) A spirit.
2. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
(a) Sarah Goode.
(b) Anne Putnam.
(c) Abigail Indian.
(d) Elizabeth Samuels.
3. Who warns Tituba about getting revenge?
(b) John Indian.
4. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
(a) Amanda Dunkirk.
(b) Ariana Dust.
(c) Alisha Daniels.
(d) Angela Davis.
5. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
6. What seems to play a significant role in Titiuba's life in Boston?
7. What is John's faith?
8. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
(a) A document of Tituba's faith.
(b) Tituba's life's work.
(c) Tituba's statement of love.
(d) Tituba's revenge.
9. Who does Tituba become concerned with in terms of health in Part 1, Chapter 9?
10. Who does Tituba hear humming her poem?
11. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(b) Ms. Endicott.
12. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
(a) Tituba is a part of her.
(b) Tituba talks to her.
(c) Tituba disapproves of her work.
(d) Tituba has no relationship with her because she is dead.
13. Which adjective best describes the Parris family home in Salem?
14. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
(a) Carlyle Bay.
(b) Carington Bay.
(c) Catolique Bay.
(d) Charisma Bay.
15. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
Short Answer Questions
1. At sunrise, what does Tituba sacrifice?
2. Who does Tituba begin to mistrust in Part 1, Chapter 9?
3. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
4. What does Tituba call the hot water remedy she makes for Betsey?
5. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)