Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
2. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
3. What cycle does the text refer to?
Birth to death to rebirth.
4. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
5. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
6. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
7. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
Tituba talks to her.
This section contains 2,658 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)