Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Forward
1. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
2. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
3. What cycle does the text refer to?
4. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
5. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
6. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
7. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
8. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
9. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
10. From what point of view is the novel told?
This section contains 1,455 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)