|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Historical Note, Glossary, Afterword, Bibliography.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the band of escapees call itself?
2. Hester says that who will never become a feminist?
3. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(a) Folk lore.
(b) Purely non-fiction.
4. Which adjective describes John Indian?
5. Where does Tituba begin working while imprisoned?
(a) The prison's restrooms.
(b) The animal's section of the barn.
(c) Outside, doing laundry.
(d) The prison's kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many companions does Deodatus have?
2. What cycle does the text refer to?
3. Which adjective best describes the Parris family home in Salem?
4. What happens to Tituba's home on Barbados?
5. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)