|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Historical Note, Glossary, Afterword, Bibliography.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
(a) Abigail Indian.
(b) Anne Putnam.
(c) Elizabeth Samuels.
(d) Sarah Goode.
2. Whose child is Tituba pregnant with?
3. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
4. What is John Indian's first priority?
5. At sunrise, what does Tituba sacrifice?
(a) A cow.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tituba tells Benjamin that she hopes to return to which location?
2. What novel is the character Hester from?
3. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
4. Where does the ship to America end up placing Tituba?
5. John's desire for survival is an example of which literary device?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)