|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Historical Note, Glossary, Afterword, Bibliography.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
2. What does the epilogue discuss?
(a) The events that have occurred since Tituba's death.
(b) The events that lead up to the Tituba's return to America.
(c) The events leading up to the birth of Tituba's daughter.
(d) The events that have occurred since Tituba left America.
3. Tituba tells Benjamin that she hopes to return to which location?
(c) New York.
4. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
(a) The voices of women accused of being witches.
(b) The voices of the faithless.
(c) The voices of many unheard black women.
(d) The voice of women seeking sexuality.
5. What is Parris's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of building is Tituba imprisoned?
2. Whom does Tituba describe as a mere "accomplice"?
3. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
4. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
5. Who stops Tituba from helping Betsey?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)