|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Historical Note, Glossary, Afterword, Bibliography.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
(a) Kill Ms. Endicott.
(b) Convince Ms. Endicott to sell her and John.
(c) Make Ms. Endicott happy.
(d) Make Ms. Endicott sick.
2. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
3. How many children does Benjamin have?
4. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
5. What does Tituba use on the window sill as a focus for her imaginings?
(a) A bowl of water.
(b) A dead mouse.
(c) A clean towel.
(d) A vase and a flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tituba believe her spirit has become when she dies?
2. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
3. What kind of shelter does Tituba take?
4. Benjamin thinks that he is being punished for what reason?
5. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)