|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Historical Note, Glossary, Afterword, Bibliography.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tituba use on the window sill as a focus for her imaginings?
(a) A clean towel.
(b) A vase and a flower.
(c) A bowl of water.
(d) A dead mouse.
2. Who is John Indian's lover?
(a) A poor black woman.
(b) A woman in New York.
(c) A womn in Barbados.
(d) A wealthy white woman.
3. Benjamin thinks that he is being punished for what reason?
(a) Not practicing Christianity.
(b) Physically attacking his children.
(c) Being a bad person.
(d) Not giving Tituba freedom.
4. What does Tituba drop a knife on?
(a) Her foot.
(b) The rabbit.
(c) A flower.
(d) A book.
5. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
(a) Convince Ms. Endicott to sell her and John.
(b) Make Ms. Endicott sick.
(c) Kill Ms. Endicott.
(d) Make Ms. Endicott happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
2. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
3. Which adjective describes John Indian?
4. How many guardian spirits does Tituba think she has?
5. What location does Tituba long for?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)