|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Historical Note, Glossary, Afterword, Bibliography.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many companions does Deodatus have?
2. Where does Tituba begin working while imprisoned?
(a) The prison's kitchen.
(b) Outside, doing laundry.
(c) The prison's restrooms.
(d) The animal's section of the barn.
3. Benjamin thinks that he is being punished for what reason?
(a) Not giving Tituba freedom.
(b) Physically attacking his children.
(c) Being a bad person.
(d) Not practicing Christianity.
4. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
(a) Anne Putnam.
(b) Elizabeth Samuels.
(c) Abigail Indian.
(d) Sarah Goode.
5. Who stops Tituba from helping Betsey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
2. What does Tituba fear?
3. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
4. Who was Betsey sent to live with?
5. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)