|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Historical Note, Glossary, Afterword, Bibliography.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Elizabeth related to Parris?
(a) She is Parris's daughter.
(b) She is Parris's niece.
(c) She is Parris's sister.
(d) She is Parris's wife.
2. Hester says that if Tituba took generalized revenge on everybody, what would she become?
(b) A godly person.
(c) Like the people she hates.
3. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
4. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
5. What does the epilogue discuss?
(a) The events that lead up to the Tituba's return to America.
(b) The events leading up to the birth of Tituba's daughter.
(c) The events that have occurred since Tituba's death.
(d) The events that have occurred since Tituba left America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tituba says that after her death, what kind of struggles will end?
2. How does John stop screaming fits of Betsey and Abigail?
3. An escapee of the Salem witch trials says that the trials are a part of which of the following?
4. What happens to Tituba's home on Barbados?
5. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)