|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Historical Note, Glossary, Afterword, Bibliography.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tituba and the two girls witness what kind of execution in the streets?
2. Whose child is Tituba pregnant with?
3. What does Christopher want to become?
4. How does Yao die?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He is shot trying to escape.
(c) He is attacked by an animal.
(d) He is hanged after being on trial.
5. An escapee of the Salem witch trials says that the trials are a part of which of the following?
(a) Family politics.
(b) Excitement and hysteria.
(c) Religious vengeance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tituba says that after her death, what kind of struggles will end?
2. Who does Tituba begin to mistrust in Part 1, Chapter 9?
3. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
4. Who is the leader of the group of escapees?
5. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)