|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Historical Note, Glossary, Afterword, Bibliography.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tituba become concerned with in terms of health in Part 1, Chapter 9?
2. What is Deodatus's job?
3. How many companions does Deodatus have?
4. Tituba regrets not being with which person after her death?
5. What does the epilogue discuss?
(a) The events that have occurred since Tituba's death.
(b) The events that lead up to the Tituba's return to America.
(c) The events that have occurred since Tituba left America.
(d) The events leading up to the birth of Tituba's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theme does John represent?
2. What is Parris's first name?
3. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
4. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
5. Who is Abigail?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)