|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Historical Note, Glossary, Afterword, Bibliography.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best describes the Parris family home in Salem?
2. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
3. When Tituba is imprisoned, what does she notice about John Indian?
(a) He is also accused of witchcraft.
(b) He has become more religous.
(c) He appears more prosperous.
(d) He has become more angry.
4. Whose life does Tituba help save?
5. Who is Abena?
(a) Tituba's father.
(b) Tituba's adopted mother.
(c) Tituba's mother.
(d) Tituba's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the historical note admit?
2. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
3. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
4. Hester dreams of living in a society dominated by which group of people?
5. How is Elizabeth related to Parris?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)