|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Historical Note, Glossary, Afterword, Bibliography.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
(a) Kill Ms. Endicott.
(b) Convince Ms. Endicott to sell her and John.
(c) Make Ms. Endicott happy.
(d) Make Ms. Endicott sick.
2. What kind of shelter does Tituba take?
3. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
(a) Judah White.
(b) Julia Walden.
(c) July Whitmore.
(d) Jamie Winton.
4. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
5. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
(a) To survive.
(b) To hide.
(c) To serve.
(d) To please.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
2. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
3. The woman who owns sheep alludes to which event?
4. Who does Tituba want off the island?
5. Where does Deodatus take Tituba?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)