|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Historical Note, Glossary, Afterword, Bibliography.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
(c) John Indian.
2. What name does Benjamin go by?
3. Hester dreams of living in a society dominated by which group of people?
4. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
5. How many companions does Deodatus have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is John Indian's lover?
2. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
3. What does Scarboro discuss the history of?
4. How many men was Tituba beaten and assaulted by?
5. What kind of shelter does Tituba take?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)