|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Historical Note, Glossary, Afterword, Bibliography.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to play a significant role in Titiuba's life in Boston?
2. What does Tituba believe her spirit has become when she dies?
(a) Part of Benjamin's family.
(b) Part of Salem.
(c) Part of Boston.
(d) Part of the island.
3. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
4. How many children does Benjamin have?
5. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
(a) A document of Tituba's faith.
(b) Tituba's life's work.
(c) Tituba's statement of love.
(d) Tituba's revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
2. What does Tituba use on the window sill as a focus for her imaginings?
3. In what type of building is Tituba imprisoned?
4. Which of the following describes Benjamin's family?
5. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)