|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman who owns sheep alludes to which event?
(a) The rebirth of Tituba as a spirit.
(b) The birth of Tituba's child.
(c) Tituba's death.
(d) John Indian's death.
2. At sunrise, what does Tituba sacrifice?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cat.
(c) A sheep.
(d) A cow.
3. What does Christopher want to become?
4. What does Tituba call the hot water remedy she makes for Betsey?
(a) Magic bath.
(b) Power Shower.
(c) Medicine shower.
(d) Potion bath.
5. Who warns Tituba about getting revenge?
(b) John Indian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
2. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
3. What does Benjamin want Tituba to become?
4. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
5. How was Abena executed?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)