|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tituba believes that which of John's characteristics is a good balance for her own moodiness?
(d) Survival skills.
2. In Tituba's dreams of female sexuality, what does the sexuality represent?
(a) Female solidarity.
(b) Lack of innocence.
(c) Lack of faith.
(d) That Tituba is a lesbian.
3. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
4. How many magistrates were at the Salem meeting?
5. John's desire for survival is an example of which literary device?
Short Answer Questions
1. A girls asks Tituba if she is which of the following?
2. What seems to play a significant role in Titiuba's life in Boston?
3. How does Tituba react to Elizabeth Proctor?
4. A town matron tells Tituba to bake a cake with what in it?
5. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)