|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
2. How many children does Benjamin have?
3. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
(a) July Whitmore.
(b) Judah White.
(c) Jamie Winton.
(d) Julia Walden.
4. How old was Sarah Goode's daughter when Tituba had an encounter with her?
5. From what point of view is the novel told?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person omniscient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tituba become concerned with in terms of health in Part 1, Chapter 9?
2. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
3. John's desire for survival is an example of which literary device?
4. When does Tituba go on trial?
5. Tituba says that Parris can't find a job for what reason?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)