|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
(a) Angela Davis.
(b) Amanda Dunkirk.
(c) Ariana Dust.
(d) Alisha Daniels.
2. Who is Yao?
(a) Tituba's adopted mother.
(b) Tituba's adopted father.
(c) Tituba's mother's rapist.
(d) Tituba's aunt.
3. Who was required to pay for Tituba's time spent in jail?
(a) The Parris family.
(b) John Indian.
4. What is the result of the bath Tituba gives to Betsey?
(a) She stops being short of breath.
(b) She has less stress.
(c) She sleeps better.
(d) She gains weight.
5. From what point of view is the novel told?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Second person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the wise men in Barbados called?
2. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
3. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
4. Which members of the Parris family have been having fits?
5. Tituba and the two girls witness what kind of execution in the streets?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)