|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the poem in Chapter 8?
(a) Sorrow for Our Losses.
(b) Lament for My Lost Child.
(c) Eagerness for Another Soul.
(d) Desire to Say Goodbye.
2. Why is Benjamin the victim of attacks?
(a) He is a practicing mysticist.
(b) He has red hair.
(c) He is an atheist.
(d) He is Jewish.
3. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
(a) Tituba's statement of love.
(b) Tituba's revenge.
(c) Tituba's life's work.
(d) A document of Tituba's faith.
4. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
5. What name does Benjamin go by?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tituba call the hot water remedy she makes for Betsey?
2. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
3. Who warns Tituba about getting revenge?
4. How does Yao die?
5. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)