|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective describes John Indian?
2. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
(b) White women.
(d) White slave owners.
3. What is John's faith?
4. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
(a) Tituba's statement of love.
(b) Tituba's revenge.
(c) A document of Tituba's faith.
(d) Tituba's life's work.
5. What does Tituba fear?
(a) Information will be used against her.
(b) Falling in love.
(c) Having children.
(d) She will lose her faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ms. Endicott's first name?
2. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
3. Who stops Tituba from helping Betsey?
4. When Tituba is imprisoned, what does she notice about John Indian?
5. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)