|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Tituba shares a cell with?
2. What does Tituba use on the window sill as a focus for her imaginings?
(a) A bowl of water.
(b) A clean towel.
(c) A dead mouse.
(d) A vase and a flower.
3. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
(c) John Indian.
4. How many guardian spirits does Tituba think she has?
5. Who tells Tituba to leave her alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tituba call the hot water remedy she makes for Betsey?
2. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
3. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
4. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
5. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)