|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hester die?
(a) She hung herself.
(b) She was executed by hanging.
(c) She was strangled.
(d) She was shot.
2. What does Tituba fear?
(a) She will lose her faith.
(b) Having children.
(c) Information will be used against her.
(d) Falling in love.
3. Which adjective describes John Indian?
4. What seems to play a significant role in Titiuba's life in Boston?
5. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men was Tituba beaten and assaulted by?
2. Tituba says that Parris can't find a job for what reason?
3. What does Tituba describe as an unavoidable part of Christianity?
4. Who is John Indian's lover?
5. How does Conde portray Christianity?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)