|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
2. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
(a) To survive.
(b) To hide.
(c) To please.
(d) To serve.
3. Who is Abena?
(a) Tituba's adopted mother.
(b) Tituba's mother.
(c) Tituba's father.
(d) Tituba's aunt.
4. Which adjective best describes the Parris family home in Salem?
5. What does Tituba use on the window sill as a focus for her imaginings?
(a) A clean towel.
(b) A dead mouse.
(c) A bowl of water.
(d) A vase and a flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tituba become concerned with in terms of health in Part 1, Chapter 9?
2. What does Tituba describe as an unavoidable part of Christianity?
3. What does Christopher offer to Tituba?
4. What is the name of the woman Tituba shares a cell with?
5. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)