|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
(a) To serve.
(b) To hide.
(c) To survive.
(d) To please.
2. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
(a) She is raped.
(b) She almost dies.
(c) She is married.
(d) She gives birth.
3. How old was Sarah Goode's daughter when Tituba had an encounter with her?
4. Who warns Tituba about getting revenge?
(c) John Indian.
5. What are the wise men in Barbados called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What cycle does the text refer to?
2. Why is Abena executed?
3. What is the name of the poem in Chapter 8?
4. What was Hester tried for?
5. Who is Abigail?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)