|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
2. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
(a) Anne Putnam.
(b) Elizabeth Proctor.
(c) Elizabeth Parris.
(d) Sarah Goode.
3. What does Tituba describe as an unavoidable part of Christianity?
4. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
(a) Tituba's personality.
(b) Pieces of dialogue Tituba had with others.
(c) Tituba's voice.
(d) Documents about Tituba's faith.
5. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
(a) An American pastor.
(b) An English scholar.
(c) An American revolutionary.
(d) An Irish butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
2. A doctor says that Abigail and Betsey are being victimized by whom or what?
3. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
4. Whose child is Tituba pregnant with?
5. What is the name of the woman Tituba shares a cell with?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)