|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John's faith?
2. Where does the ship to America end up placing Tituba?
(a) New York.
3. How does John stop screaming fits of Betsey and Abigail?
(a) He throws things at them.
(b) He throws water on them.
(c) He plays loud music.
(d) He yells at them.
4. In Tituba's dreams, who represents sexuality?
5. What was Hester tried for?
(d) Mental illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
2. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
3. An escapee of the Salem witch trials says that the trials are a part of which of the following?
4. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
5. Tituba says that Parris can't find a job for what reason?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)