|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
2. Who is Abigail?
(a) Parris's sister.
(b) Parris's wife.
(c) Parris's niece.
(d) Parris's daughter.
3. How many men was Tituba beaten and assaulted by?
4. Who is John Indian's lover?
(a) A wealthy white woman.
(b) A poor black woman.
(c) A woman in New York.
(d) A womn in Barbados.
5. How was Abena executed?
(a) She was starved.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She was hanged.
(d) She was beaten.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John stop screaming fits of Betsey and Abigail?
2. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
3. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
4. What novel is the character Hester from?
5. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)