|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
(a) Elizabeth Samuels.
(b) Sarah Goode.
(c) Abigail Indian.
(d) Anne Putnam.
2. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
3. Who vows to Tituba to see her hanged?
(a) A pastor she does not know.
4. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
(b) Physical subjugation.
5. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
(a) Elizabeth Proctor.
(b) The woman who owns the sheep.
(c) Elizabeth Parris.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tituba view birth?
2. Where does the ship to America end up placing Tituba?
3. John's desire for survival is an example of which literary device?
4. How old was Sarah Goode's daughter when Tituba had an encounter with her?
5. Who is Abigail?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)