|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hester die?
(a) She was strangled.
(b) She hung herself.
(c) She was executed by hanging.
(d) She was shot.
2. Who does Tituba hear humming her poem?
3. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
(a) Tituba is a part of her.
(b) Tituba has no relationship with her because she is dead.
(c) Tituba talks to her.
(d) Tituba disapproves of her work.
4. Tituba says that Parris can't find a job for what reason?
(a) His eagerness.
(b) His intensity.
(c) His religion.
(d) His anxiety.
5. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
(a) She almost dies.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is raped.
(d) She gives birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. A town matron tells Tituba to bake a cake with what in it?
2. How does John stop screaming fits of Betsey and Abigail?
3. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
4. In Tituba's dreams of female sexuality, what does the sexuality represent?
5. What is Parris's first name?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)