|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John's faith?
2. How many men was Tituba beaten and assaulted by?
3. A doctor says that Abigail and Betsey are being victimized by whom or what?
(d) A visitor.
4. Who was required to pay for Tituba's time spent in jail?
(a) The Parris family.
(d) John Indian.
5. In what type of building is Tituba imprisoned?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
2. Which adjective best describes the Parris family home in Salem?
3. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
4. How does Conde portray Christianity?
5. Where does Tituba begin working while imprisoned?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)