|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Conde portray Christianity?
2. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
3. What is Ms. Endicott's first name?
4. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
5. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
(b) White women.
(c) White slave owners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was required to pay for Tituba's time spent in jail?
2. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
3. From what point of view is the novel told?
4. Who does Tituba begin to mistrust in Part 1, Chapter 9?
5. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)