|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tituba become concerned with in terms of health in Part 1, Chapter 9?
2. How does Tituba view birth?
(a) As a shame.
(b) As a blessing.
(c) As a curse.
(d) As a scapegoat.
3. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
(a) Charisma Bay.
(b) Carington Bay.
(c) Catolique Bay.
(d) Carlyle Bay.
4. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
5. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
(d) A mysterious woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
2. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
3. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
4. Who does Tituba begin to mistrust in Part 1, Chapter 9?
5. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)