|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What novel is the character Hester from?
(b) The Great Gatsby.
(d) The Scarlet Letter.
2. Whom does Tituba describe as a mere "accomplice"?
3. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
4. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
(a) Tituba's life's work.
(b) Tituba's statement of love.
(c) A document of Tituba's faith.
(d) Tituba's revenge.
5. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
(a) She gives birth.
(b) She is married.
(c) She almost dies.
(d) She is raped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John Indian's first priority?
2. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
3. Hester says that if Tituba took generalized revenge on everybody, what would she become?
4. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
5. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)