|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the Jewish man Tituba meets?
2. How does Yao die?
(a) He is shot trying to escape.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He is hanged after being on trial.
(d) He is attacked by an animal.
3. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(b) Folk lore.
(d) Purely non-fiction.
4. Who is Abigail?
(a) Parris's wife.
(b) Parris's daughter.
(c) Parris's niece.
(d) Parris's sister.
5. How does Conde portray Christianity?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many magistrates were at the Salem meeting?
2. Who vows to Tituba to see her hanged?
3. A girls asks Tituba if she is which of the following?
4. What is the result of the bath Tituba gives to Betsey?
5. In Tituba's dreams of female sexuality, what does the sexuality represent?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)