|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Tituba shares a cell with?
2. A doctor says that Abigail and Betsey are being victimized by whom or what?
(a) A visitor.
3. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
4. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(b) Ms. Endicott.
5. The woman who owns sheep alludes to which event?
(a) Tituba's death.
(b) The rebirth of Tituba as a spirit.
(c) John Indian's death.
(d) The birth of Tituba's child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective describes John Indian?
2. How many people were at the Salem meeting denounced as witches?
3. How does Conde portray Christianity?
4. Why is Abena executed?
5. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)