|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
(a) White male Christians.
(b) Middle-aged white women.
(c) Those who believe in a religious deity.
(d) Slave owners.
2. Who does Tituba begin to mistrust in Part 1, Chapter 9?
3. Hester dreams of living in a society dominated by which group of people?
4. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
(a) Angela Davis.
(b) Alisha Daniels.
(c) Ariana Dust.
(d) Amanda Dunkirk.
5. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
Short Answer Questions
1. At sunrise, what does Tituba sacrifice?
2. What does Hester tell Tituba to do?
3. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
4. A town matron tells Tituba to bake a cake with what in it?
5. Who tells Tituba to leave her alone?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)