|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hester says that if Tituba took generalized revenge on everybody, what would she become?
(a) Like the people she hates.
(b) A godly person.
2. Who does Tituba hear humming her poem?
3. How old was Sarah Goode's daughter when Tituba had an encounter with her?
4. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
5. What novel is the character Hester from?
(b) The Great Gatsby.
(c) The Scarlet Letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
2. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
3. Who is Abena?
4. What was Hester tried for?
5. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)