|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following Parris family members apologizes to Tituba?
2. Who is Betsey?
(a) Parris's daughter.
(b) Elizabeth's sister.
(c) Parris's niece.
(d) Parris's sister.
3. At sunrise, what does Tituba sacrifice?
(a) A horse.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A cat.
(d) A cow.
4. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
(a) The voices of many unheard black women.
(b) The voices of the faithless.
(c) The voice of women seeking sexuality.
(d) The voices of women accused of being witches.
5. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
(a) John Indian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tituba fear?
2. What is Parris's first name?
3. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
4. Tituba says that Parris can't find a job for what reason?
5. What is John's faith?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)