|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman who owns sheep alludes to which event?
(a) The rebirth of Tituba as a spirit.
(b) Tituba's death.
(c) The birth of Tituba's child.
(d) John Indian's death.
2. How old was Sarah Goode's daughter when Tituba had an encounter with her?
3. A doctor says that Abigail and Betsey are being victimized by whom or what?
(d) A visitor.
4. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
5. How does Tituba react to Elizabeth Proctor?
(a) She accepts her invitation of friendship.
(b) She ignores her.
(c) She reacts negatively.
(d) She reassures her that everything will be okay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
2. In Tituba's dreams, who represents sexuality?
3. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
4. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
5. When does Tituba go on trial?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)