|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops Tituba from helping Betsey?
2. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
3. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
(a) July Whitmore.
(b) Jamie Winton.
(c) Judah White.
(d) Julia Walden.
4. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
(a) Angela Davis.
(b) Alisha Daniels.
(c) Ariana Dust.
(d) Amanda Dunkirk.
5. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
2. What is John's faith?
3. The woman who owns sheep alludes to which event?
4. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
5. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)