|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Abena executed?
(a) She was starved.
(b) She was hanged.
(c) She was beaten.
(d) She was shot.
2. A doctor says that Abigail and Betsey are being victimized by whom or what?
(d) A visitor.
3. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
4. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(c) Ms. Endicott.
5. What is the result of the bath Tituba gives to Betsey?
(a) She gains weight.
(b) She stops being short of breath.
(c) She sleeps better.
(d) She has less stress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
2. Who vows to Tituba to see her hanged?
3. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
4. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
5. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)