|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Tituba describe as a mere "accomplice"?
2. In Tituba's dreams of female sexuality, what does the sexuality represent?
(a) That Tituba is a lesbian.
(b) Lack of faith.
(c) Female solidarity.
(d) Lack of innocence.
3. What seems to play a significant role in Titiuba's life in Boston?
4. Which adjective best describes the Parris family home in Salem?
5. Tituba believes that which of John's characteristics is a good balance for her own moodiness?
(c) Survival skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
2. Who is Yao?
3. What does Tituba call the hot water remedy she makes for Betsey?
4. Who is Abigail?
5. Hester says that Tituba should take revenge on whom?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)