|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many magistrates were at the Salem meeting?
2. When does Tituba go on trial?
3. How many people were at the Salem meeting denounced as witches?
4. A girls asks Tituba if she is which of the following?
(a) A slave.
(b) A satanist.
(c) A spirit.
(d) A witch.
5. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
2. What is the occupation of the Jewish man Tituba meets?
3. In Tituba's dreams of female sexuality, what does the sexuality represent?
4. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
5. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)