|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tituba hear humming her poem?
2. What is Parris's first name?
3. Where does the ship to America end up placing Tituba?
(a) New York.
4. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
5. From what point of view is the novel told?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) First person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who vows to Tituba to see her hanged?
2. A doctor says that Abigail and Betsey are being victimized by whom or what?
3. Tituba believes that which of John's characteristics is a good balance for her own moodiness?
4. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
5. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)