|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
(c) John Indian.
2. What is the result of the bath Tituba gives to Betsey?
(a) She has less stress.
(b) She sleeps better.
(c) She gains weight.
(d) She stops being short of breath.
3. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
4. Whose life does Tituba help save?
5. John's desire for survival is an example of which literary device?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conde portray Christianity?
2. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
3. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
4. What is John's faith?
5. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)