|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tituba believes that which of John's characteristics is a good balance for her own moodiness?
(c) Survival skills.
2. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
(a) Convince Ms. Endicott to sell her and John.
(b) Make Ms. Endicott happy.
(c) Kill Ms. Endicott.
(d) Make Ms. Endicott sick.
3. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
(a) A document of Tituba's faith.
(b) Tituba's revenge.
(c) Tituba's statement of love.
(d) Tituba's life's work.
4. Who warns Tituba about getting revenge?
(a) John Indian.
5. Why is Abena executed?
(a) She refused to go to church.
(b) She had an abortion.
(c) She attacked her owner.
(d) She was accused of being a witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
2. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
3. Who is Abena?
4. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
5. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)