|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
(a) To hide.
(b) To serve.
(c) To survive.
(d) To please.
2. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
3. The woman who owns sheep alludes to which event?
(a) The birth of Tituba's child.
(b) John Indian's death.
(c) Tituba's death.
(d) The rebirth of Tituba as a spirit.
4. What cycle does the text refer to?
(a) Love to hate to friendship.
(b) Birth to death to rebirth.
(c) Normal to paranormal.
(d) Child to mother to elder.
5. Who is Yao?
(a) Tituba's adopted father.
(b) Tituba's adopted mother.
(c) Tituba's aunt.
(d) Tituba's mother's rapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
2. Who vows to Tituba to see her hanged?
3. Where does the ship to America end up placing Tituba?
4. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
5. Who tells Tituba to leave her alone?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)