|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ms. Endicott's first name?
2. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
3. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
(a) The voices of many unheard black women.
(b) The voices of the faithless.
(c) The voices of women accused of being witches.
(d) The voice of women seeking sexuality.
4. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(b) Folk lore.
(c) Purely non-fiction.
5. A girls asks Tituba if she is which of the following?
(a) A slave.
(b) A satanist.
(c) A witch.
(d) A spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Abena executed?
2. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
3. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
4. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
5. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)