|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
2. Which members of the Parris family have been having fits?
(a) Abigail and Betsey.
(c) Abigail, Elizabeth, and Betsey.
(d) Betsey and Elizabeth.
3. Who does Tituba become concerned with in terms of health in Part 1, Chapter 9?
4. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
5. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
2. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
3. Tituba believes that which of John's characteristics is a good balance for her own moodiness?
4. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
5. Who does Tituba hear humming her poem?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)