|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
2. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
(a) She gives birth.
(b) She is raped.
(c) She is married.
(d) She almost dies.
3. What is the result of the bath Tituba gives to Betsey?
(a) She gains weight.
(b) She sleeps better.
(c) She has less stress.
(d) She stops being short of breath.
4. Who tells Tituba to leave her alone?
5. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
(a) An American pastor.
(b) An Irish butcher.
(c) An English scholar.
(d) An American revolutionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
2. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
3. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
4. Who is Abena?
5. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)