|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Abena executed?
(a) She attacked her owner.
(b) She was accused of being a witch.
(c) She had an abortion.
(d) She refused to go to church.
2. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
3. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
(a) White slave owners.
(b) White women.
4. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
5. What does Tituba use on the window sill as a focus for her imaginings?
(a) A vase and a flower.
(b) A bowl of water.
(c) A clean towel.
(d) A dead mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tituba hear humming her poem?
2. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
3. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
4. What does Tituba describe as an unavoidable part of Christianity?
5. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)