|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
(a) Kill Ms. Endicott.
(b) Make Ms. Endicott sick.
(c) Make Ms. Endicott happy.
(d) Convince Ms. Endicott to sell her and John.
2. A girls asks Tituba if she is which of the following?
(a) A satanist.
(b) A slave.
(c) A spirit.
(d) A witch.
3. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
(a) The power of prejudice.
(d) The significance of romantic love.
4. Which adjective describes John Indian?
5. What does Tituba fear?
(a) Information will be used against her.
(b) She will lose her faith.
(c) Falling in love.
(d) Having children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the poem in Chapter 8?
2. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
3. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
4. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
5. Who is Betsey?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)