|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
(a) Elizabeth Parris.
(b) Sarah Goode.
(c) Anne Putnam.
(d) Elizabeth Proctor.
2. Which adjective best describes the Parris family home in Salem?
3. What does Tituba fear?
(a) Falling in love.
(b) Information will be used against her.
(c) She will lose her faith.
(d) Having children.
4. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
(a) She is raped.
(b) She is married.
(c) She almost dies.
(d) She gives birth.
5. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
(b) Santa Claus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
2. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
3. Who warns Tituba about getting revenge?
4. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
5. From what point of view is the novel told?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)