|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
2. At sunrise, what does Tituba sacrifice?
(a) A horse.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A cow.
(d) A cat.
3. Which adjective describes John Indian?
4. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
(a) To serve.
(b) To please.
(c) To hide.
(d) To survive.
5. From what point of view is the novel told?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Second person.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person omniscient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Abena executed?
2. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
3. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
4. How was Abena executed?
5. What is Parris's first name?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)