|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
2. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
(c) A mysterious woman.
3. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
(a) People on other islands.
(c) Her ancestors.
(d) Dead people.
4. How is Elizabeth related to Parris?
(a) She is Parris's sister.
(b) She is Parris's niece.
(c) She is Parris's wife.
(d) She is Parris's daughter.
5. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
(a) Judah White.
(b) Julia Walden.
(c) July Whitmore.
(d) Jamie Winton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
2. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
3. Who does Tituba begin to mistrust in Part 1, Chapter 9?
4. Tituba believes that which of John's characteristics is a good balance for her own moodiness?
5. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)