|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
2. Who stops Tituba from helping Betsey?
3. From what point of view is the novel told?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Third person omniscient.
4. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
(b) The woman who owns the sheep.
(c) Elizabeth Proctor.
(d) Elizabeth Parris.
5. How does Yao die?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He is shot trying to escape.
(c) He is attacked by an animal.
(d) He is hanged after being on trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
2. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
3. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
4. At sunrise, what does Tituba sacrifice?
5. How is Elizabeth related to Parris?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)