|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
(a) Elizabeth Samuels.
(b) Anne Putnam.
(c) Sarah Goode.
(d) Abigail Indian.
2. Who does Tituba become concerned with in terms of health in Part 1, Chapter 9?
3. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
4. What is the result of the bath Tituba gives to Betsey?
(a) She has less stress.
(b) She sleeps better.
(c) She stops being short of breath.
(d) She gains weight.
5. Which members of the Parris family have been having fits?
(a) Abigail, Elizabeth, and Betsey.
(b) Betsey and Elizabeth.
(c) Abigail and Betsey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
2. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
3. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
4. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
5. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)