|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
2. Tituba and the two girls witness what kind of execution in the streets?
3. Which members of the Parris family have been having fits?
(a) Abigail, Elizabeth, and Betsey.
(b) Abigail and Betsey.
(d) Betsey and Elizabeth.
4. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
(c) Physical subjugation.
5. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
(b) Santa Claus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Tituba about getting revenge?
2. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
3. What does Tituba use on the window sill as a focus for her imaginings?
4. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
5. Who is Abena?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)