|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
(a) Angela Davis.
(b) Alisha Daniels.
(c) Amanda Dunkirk.
(d) Ariana Dust.
2. John's desire for survival is an example of which literary device?
3. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
(a) Elizabeth Parris.
(c) Elizabeth Proctor.
(d) The woman who owns the sheep.
4. How was Abena executed?
(a) She was shot.
(b) She was hanged.
(c) She was starved.
(d) She was beaten.
5. What cycle does the text refer to?
(a) Birth to death to rebirth.
(b) Love to hate to friendship.
(c) Child to mother to elder.
(d) Normal to paranormal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
2. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
3. Who warns Tituba about getting revenge?
4. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
5. What does Tituba use on the window sill as a focus for her imaginings?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)