|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
2. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
3. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
(a) Elizabeth Parris.
(b) Elizabeth Proctor.
(c) The woman who owns the sheep.
4. What does Tituba use on the window sill as a focus for her imaginings?
(a) A dead mouse.
(b) A clean towel.
(c) A bowl of water.
(d) A vase and a flower.
5. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
(a) Angela Davis.
(b) Ariana Dust.
(c) Alisha Daniels.
(d) Amanda Dunkirk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
2. What is Parris's first name?
3. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
4. What does Tituba fear?
5. What does Tituba describe as an unavoidable part of Christianity?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)