|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
2. Who tells Tituba to leave her alone?
3. Who does Tituba become concerned with in terms of health in Part 1, Chapter 9?
4. What does Tituba use on the window sill as a focus for her imaginings?
(a) A dead mouse.
(b) A bowl of water.
(c) A clean towel.
(d) A vase and a flower.
5. What does Tituba describe as an unavoidable part of Christianity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Tituba from helping Betsey?
2. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
3. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
4. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
5. What is John Indian's first priority?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)