|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
(a) It comforts her.
(b) It makes her uneasy.
(c) It makes her feel more spiritual.
(d) It makes her acknowledge her dark past.
2. How was Abena executed?
(a) She was starved.
(b) She was beaten.
(c) She was hanged.
(d) She was shot.
3. What seems to play a significant role in Titiuba's life in Boston?
4. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
5. From what point of view is the novel told?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Third person omniscient.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conde portray Christianity?
2. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
3. The woman who owns sheep alludes to which event?
4. Who does Tituba begin to mistrust in Part 1, Chapter 9?
5. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)