|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
(a) She almost dies.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is raped.
(d) She gives birth.
2. What does Tituba describe as an unavoidable part of Christianity?
3. How is Elizabeth related to Parris?
(a) She is Parris's sister.
(b) She is Parris's wife.
(c) She is Parris's daughter.
(d) She is Parris's niece.
4. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
(c) Spiritual visions.
(d) Moving to a new country.
5. John's desire for survival is an example of which literary device?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
2. Why is Abena executed?
3. A town matron tells Tituba to bake a cake with what in it?
4. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
5. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)